• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Speaking of bedrooms:

24 Years Old. Still not allowed to change colour from light blue for the walls.

Also I need to get some damn posters. I don't care how old I am. I want to have something cool on my wall like game posters.

D

Deleted member

Also I need to get some damn posters. I don't care how old I am. I want to have something cool on my wall like game posters.
I’ve always wanted to get decorations for my room, but then I remember:
EBBEAEA9-E923-4CB3-A03C-E56873D1BB4B.jpeg

Even now that I actually have a job, I still have more important things to save for first before I even consider buying smaller items(like my own personal computer that isn’t locked down by my parents, for example)

Noipoi

Howdy!
Lives in Jersey

Complains about me stinking up the place
See, when you’re raised in Jersey you grow a strong sense of smell. Meaning stuff that’s more stinky than usual really stands out from the usual smells.

Y'know, like your musty ass.

I've never seen the video before. But when I read that matchup title I just think "that's hilarious"
Like a frequenter of 4Chan’s /B/.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
gregs part is all just nazi/holocaust jokes, and anne franks is just "haha u'll never get a girl"
Like I said, never seen the video. Now I never will. But like.... I could see ACTUAL ERB do this matchup and make it funny as heck
See, when you’re raised in Jersey you grow a strong sense of smell. Meaning stuff that’s more stinky than usual really stands out from the usual smells.

Y'know, like your musty ass.

Like a frequenter of 4Chan’s /B/.
Oh come on! It's just a funny juxtaposition is all!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom