• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
So, let’s talk about inflation.

Of the economy, I mean. Seriously, what’s up with these gas prices?
And you know wood has really been up

Oh no we’re right back to horny

please don’t infract me ramen it was a joke swear to god Ramen please don’t ramen I will leave offerings please

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So, let’s talk about inflation.

Of the economy, I mean. Seriously, what’s up with these gas prices?
Since we're on the topic of ****ing, **** Elon, after his unfunny appearance on SNL Doge tanked! I was supposed to be rich rich rich, but he had to pull the most unfunny Wario impression and all my college savings are down the drain!

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Yo guys, just got off the phone with Doug Bowser.

He says if we keep ****in around, he’s gonna cancel Nintendo’s E3 Direct :/
Nooooooooooooooo he's going to cancel the field trip to the Disney wrold!!?!!!!>!!!>!!!W!!11>!1/1?!1./1/11/!?!/1!.1/1!1

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Since we're on the topic of *ing, * Elon, after his unfunny appearance on SNL Doge tanked! I was supposed to be rich rich rich, but he had to pull the most unfunny Wario impression and all my college savings are down the drain!
What do you mean? He's been pulling off a perfect Wario impression since he was born. There no other possible reason why he would act so greedy, lazy, and evil, right?

Just a penguin

Smash Master
At least he was nice enough to repair the wall on the way out. Not every person has the courtesness to do that.
Despite what many believe, every time the Kool-Aid man bursts through a door, the minute the cameras stop rolling, he unbursts them. I will not stand for implicit Kool-Aid man slander.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
He just sat slumped in a chair and rambled in a sad Italian accent, no attempt at Wario’s loud, frantic and boisterous mannerisms.

And Peach was Italian for some reason.

And the 2D Toads.

It was just awful.
It felt like one of those Game Theory opening skits merged with early 2010s Youtube Acting.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
He just sat slumped in a chair and rambled in a sad Italian accent, no attempt at Wario’s loud, frantic and boisterous mannerisms.

And Peach was Italian for some reason.

And the 2D Toads.

It was just awful.
Not to get political, but the moment Trump was out of office it was made obvious that he legit carried these so called comedians and their writers, and I'm happy people are realizing just how talentless late night TV has become.

Let it die I say.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Not to get political, but the moment Trump was out of office it was made obvious that he legit carried these so called comedians and their writers, and I'm happy people are realizing just how talentless late night TV has become.

Let it die I say.
SNL is actually as apolitical as "political" skits can get. No opinion on policies, or laws, or ideologies.
All that really exists is the stalest of imitations for whatever prominent personalities the week brings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom