• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Which of the Chocobo themes?
Samba de Chocobo?
Mambo de Chocobo?
Techno de Chocobo?
Ukelele de Chocobo?

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Any bets on who the last two characters might be?
I'm guessing a third party character from a company that's already in Smash, and a third party character from a new company. As great as it would be to get Crash and Ryu Hayabusa, somehow, I don't think we're going to get both since there are only two characters left.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I'm guessing a third party character from a company that's already in Smash, and a third party character from a new company. As great as it would be to get Crash and Ryu Hayabusa, somehow, I don't think we're going to get both since there are only two characters left.
Hot take: I don't think Crash is gonna get in, it's this strange doubt I have with him getting in.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I feel bad cause I don’t think I’ve gotten anyone I’ve truly wanted during base OR dlc and never will

my only hope is probably a hypothetical Ultimate Deluxe on the Super Switch or something. I do want EVERYONE IS HERE to stay.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
We should do a Smashboards tournament in smash or something. You know, actually play the game we talk about all the time together.

I feel bad cause I don’t think I’ve gotten anyone I’ve truly wanted during base OR dlc and never will

my only hope is probably a hypothetical Ultimate Deluxe on the Super Switch or something. I do want EVERYONE IS HERE to stay.
I’m curious. Who would you have wanted to see?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
We should do a Smashboards tournament in smash or something. You know, actually play the game we talk about all the time together.

I’m curious. Who would you have wanted to see?
Fiora (voted for her; got added to Shulk’s Final Smash first thing), Neku Sakuraba (voted for him; MIA), Elma (MIA, unlikely after Pythra), Black Shadow (cries in F-Zero hiatus), KOS-MOS, Octoling, a League of Legends rep and Reimu Hakurei from Touhou Project

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I’m starting to get really disappointed by the games industry in general. Everything is on PS5 and series X! And like, I’d love to save up money and buy them, but they’re out of stock everywhere! And I don’t think continuously entering contests is the best way to get my hands on one.

D

Deleted member

I've been wanting to get a bunch of ya'll together to play a game but most of the time the regulars are busy, understandably so. Not to mention the logistical challenges of dealing with timezones, actually getting everyone in a voice chat, and other less obvious problems.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I've been wanting to get a bunch of ya'll together to play a game but most of the time the regulars are busy, understandably so. Not to mention the logistical challenges of dealing with timezones, actually getting everyone in a voice chat, and other less obvious problems.
It's why timezones are a big butt**** to any plans in existence. Would be nice to here what yall sound like though.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Right so **** this bus thing. Ain't doing it today. My ass cheeks feel like a pair of ice cubes after sitting on that metal bench.

D

Deleted member

Would be nice to here what yall sound like though.
I dunno about everyone else, but the best way I can describe my voice is the sound of 5 chalkboards combined with a dash of helium :083:

Being an introvert sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
While Crash may appear likely to the point of being expected, and I personally feel he's got a really good chance, but hat doesn't by any means guarantee he will be one of the final two fighters. Fan perception is mostly different from what Sakurai and Nintendo will go with in the final product.

D

Deleted member

For me, I just already assume by default my most wants aren't getting in because they're relatively obscure anyway in the grand scheme of things ¯\(ツ)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
According to Smash, Mythra is as heavy as Minecraft Steve, who are both heavier and Mewtwo and Sephiroth.
It is canon the armor both girls wear is actually pretty heavy.

So that check out....somewhat.

Seeing Mythra & Minecraft Steve in the same sentence is quite surreal I must say.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
If my MWs don’t get in

I kinda want Project X Zone 3 to happen with the Nintendo characters I wanted. Maybe add Square, Konami and Atlus to the mix, and throw in some already existing characters in Smash from those four companies

it’ll be LIKE they’re in Smash, without actually being in it

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Ok seriously why the **** is the site slow all of a sudden

is someone attempting to DDOS it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom