• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_man13

Smash Master
...true. I'm not really into competetive battling anymore. Friendly matches sure, but I don't wanna jump on shoddy and DS battles take a while and my wifi team sucks (I IV breed, not pokesav. I'm dire, just not that dire).

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I finally beat Miltank, which by the way even with -6 Accuracy, Paralyze, and Headbutt flinchhax still managed to outstall a good portion of the entire match with Milk Drink + Super Potion.

-Terywj

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I finally beat Miltank, which by the way even with -6 Accuracy, Paralyze, and Headbutt flinchhax still managed to outstall a good portion of the entire match with Milk Drink + Super Potion.

-Terywj
Exactly like my match except it also stalled with Attract

A_man13

Smash Master
A_man do you work only with renders or no?

-Terywj
I can work with stocks. But, fair warning, they can either be good...

or sucky. As long as you give me direction, this can be avoided, though. I can also render an image such as a brawl snapshot if that floats your boat.

jokey665

Smash Ace
haha yeah I just started coming here because HGSS brought be back into pokemon big time, after being inactive since a bit before Platinum came out.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
wave.dash switched in Blissey (lvl 100 Blissey ♀).
Pointed stones dug into Blissey.
Blissey lost 12% of its health.
Rotom-H used Thunderbolt.
Blissey lost 14% of its health.
Rotom-H's leftovers restored its health a little!
Rotom-H restored 6% of its health.
Blissey's leftovers restored its health a little!
Blissey restored 6% of its health.

Petrograd switched in Tina (lvl 100 Scizor ♂).
Pointed stones dug into Tina.
Tina lost 12% of its health.
Blissey used Seismic Toss.
Tina lost 6% of its health.
Petrograd's Tina fainted.
Blissey's leftovers restored its health a little!
Blissey restored 6% of its health.

Life is good.

supermarth64

Smash Ace

-Terywj
Lol seriously? I just used Curse.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Anybody know where teh girl playing hide-and-seek on the SS Anne is?

Woops, wrong thread sorry guys

and I found her anyways XD I can't believe I missed that XD

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
You realize that an IV spread like that will come down to more luck than getting a shiny, I assume? If memory serves, the parents can only donate 3 (I forget how much) IVs to the offspring. Even if you were in complete control of the game, getting those last few perfect/near perfect stats will be one heck of a trial (somewhere in the 1/(1x10^5)'s). I bred magbys once for HP Ice and, in order to do this, I needed 31 IVs in SpA, SpD, and Spd. That alone took two weeks of near constant breeding to get 1 magby and that didn't have HP Ice. Certainly getting HP Ice was easier afterward, but it still took thousands of eggs to get a second parent (the female whom, in the magby way, was 25% less common than the males) and then a couple thousand more to get one with a good HP. And that was with 3 perfect stats.

In your situation, you have real good chances of perfect speed passing down. Other then that, at best you can expect 1-2 other perfect/near perfect stats. The spread you mention would only come if you had a physical ailment where you could not sleep and had to play the game every second every day. Otherwise, fat chance. My advice when IV breeding is to get 2-3 stats your set on having in both parents and then just pray arceus is looking well upon your harvest. Another helpful tip is to make sure you save before taking an egg; if the nature, gender, and ability (and possibly shininess) is good, you can save and re-hatch until you get something good in terms of IVs.
I really wish I had thought of that. Sring the egg, duh...towards the end that would've helped. Yes, I did need better parents, and I was trying but I got really unlucky. I finally got Naughty with 28/30/27/31/29/31, I didn't want all 30/31s, as long as speed was 31 and att/satt was 30-31. Horsea number 95 ^.^

When I breed in the future I need to SR eggs, ugh ._.

Mewter

Smash Master
I just learned how to RNG abuse today.
And I also picked Diamond back up again. When comparing it to Heart Gold and Soul Silver, everything about it seems really depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom