• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Just got my new laptop from my school via Fed Ex.

Almost had an orgasm holy **** this thing is awesome.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Heh, you better make it your wallpaper then. :p

All jokes aside, did it happen to be an HP?
Mac, actually. Which isn't what I was so happy about. I already own a Mac. Macs are known for not being so great for gaming. The specs on this one though, tell me much otherwise.

And I basically got it for free.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
That's epic. I like Mac functionality but I don't like the fact that you can't code on it, and most games don't work... I'll probably end up getting a Mac one day either way, though.

Free computers ftw.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
http://www.amazon.com/Apple-MacBook-MC723LL-15-4-Inch-Laptop/dp/B0017HSZWK/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

This is essentially what I got. The only thing I don't really like is the RAM, but I can upgrade that later if I want to bother.

I haven't gotten all of the stuff I have to install yet (a lot of it was on back-order), but they're giving me some form of Windows 7 (I'm assuming it's Professional) to install as well, so gaming won't be a real issue either.

So much for doing well in school. :awesome:

Seriously though this is amazing. This school is pretty legit, at least when it comes to this. Getting set up to even join was a pain though. :mad:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
http://www.amazon.com/Apple-MacBook-MC723LL-15-4-Inch-Laptop/dp/B0017HSZWK/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

This is essentially what I got. The only thing I don't really like is the RAM, but I can upgrade that later if I want to bother.

I haven't gotten all of the stuff I have to install yet (a lot of it was on back-order), but they're giving me some form of Windows 7 (I'm assuming it's Professional) to install as well, so gaming won't be a real issue either.

Seriously though this is amazing. This school is pretty legit, at least when it comes to this. Getting set up to even join was a pain though. :mad:
I have the 13 inch one from 2009, I have Windows 7 installed too.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

That is way too amazing. Your school is super legit. I love legit schools, I actually went to a legit high school that got laptops for every student, and now I basically have a free job at their help desk. Easy money.

I've been tempted to go try this League of Legends game. Unsure.
Do it. Someone I know plays it quite a bit and it's really great. I've tried it before but I never got my skills up to be able to play it well.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
if we're talking magical girls

ccs> madoka > nanoha
> shana

just sayin

ew what happened to the within-30 seconds no-edit-message
Not entirely sure if I agree with CCS being above Madoka. Also, the last six episodes of Nanoha StrikerS is definitely up there with Madoka, though the rest isn't fantastic.

also strike witches, the ultimate guilty pleasure

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I've been tempted to go try this League of Legends game. Unsure.
Play it. It's fun. I love it.

...most of the time. The fact that it's team-based can really make you rage at the game some days, but it's still fun.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Which I've never done.

I rage every time I play Kat and do the intermediate co-op vs AI though. Every time, I lane top with an Ashe (I don't know how it happens but it literally happens 10/10 times), and the Ashe always feeds during the laning phase. And then bot lane feeds the Annie/Ryze that was in mid somewhere near the beginning of mid-game, who at this point was under-leveled because our mid was actually pretty decent. But it obviously didn't matter now. And then two of the players, usually the Ashe and one of the people who went bot, leave. So then we lose.

This has happened every single time. There has literally been no other ending to that scenario.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
So I'll probably download this sometime later on this week.

And then there's the question if my computer will explode. My friends who play have told me otherwise.

T-block

B2B TST
This game is hilarious:

Start of turn 9
Reuniclus used Psychic!
A critical hit!
The foe's Rotom-W lost 93% of its health!
The foe's Rotom-W fainted!

Poke_Star sent out Gengar!

Start of turn 10
Reuniclus used Shadow Ball!
It's super effective!
A critical hit!
The foe's Gengar lost 80% of its health!
The foe's Gengar fainted!

Poke_Star sent out Eelektross!

Start of turn 11
Reuniclus used Psychic!
A critical hit!
The foe's Eelektross lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Eelektross fainted!

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I'm going to use Timid Scarf Reuniclus on all my teams now.

Paired with Scarf Trapinch to get rid of that pesky Tyranitar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom