• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Post count for what, now? If you pass me, you're just going to want to keep going until you past Crimson King, and then Mic_128.

Whatever works for you, I guess.

Tacel

Smash Lord
Even if you posted five times per day for a whole year you would still be a couple thousand behind.
You can do it.
Just don't get infracted for spam.

UberMario

Smash Master
Five posts a day is actually very easily done, especially if you visit the PokeCenter. I'm sure Tery and Roacherman clock at least 10 a day, and about 75% of my posts have come since May, which was when I became a REGULAR participant here, before I was mostly sporadic on this particular forum.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Five posts a day is actually very easily done, especially if you visit the PokeCenter. I'm sure Tery and Roacherman clock at least 10 a day, and about 75% of my posts have come since May, which was when I became a REGULAR participant here, before I was mostly sporadic on this particular forum.

Lol, my average is something like 17.5 posts a day here XD

And yes, I clock many hours in here. When I ain't at school or out, I'm in here... I need a life

I thought Tyfighter was pranked. And I don't really pay attention to Location. :p

Hai guise I choose not to look into the camera because I can.
... holy ****

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I thought Tyfighter was pranked. And I don't really pay attention to Location. :p

Hai guise I choose not to look into the camera because I can.
You look more Asian than you sound.

But not as Asian as you type.

:D

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'm sorry am I supposed to type my Engrish rike dis?

I may have been born in the States and learned English as a fourth language, but I'm not Terybad at it.

UberMario

Smash Master
Either Terybad or Teryble works. They're both pretty good puns.
Teryble sounds better, but I think that if you're trying to combine your username with a word for "bad", how about "I'm not a 'TERYWhackJob' at it", that way it uses all of the letters in your username. lol
No offense meant of course, if that wasn't obvious. lol

Apparently Tery is also trying to become a meme, he's posted his pic at the Mario forum too. lol

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Apparently Tery is also trying to become a meme, he's posted his pic at the Mario forum too. lol
If there's anyone who's becoming a meme with pics, it's me!

I wouldn't have recognized Tyfighter if it wasn't for his
or her
location.
Never question my sexuality again! I am a man, and I smell like a man. Also, I'm a man.

U mad?

UberMario

Smash Master
I would have thought that the use of "father" in the username would have hinted just a wee bit at masculinity.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
This is me, proving that I'm sexier than Terywj.

This pic is kinda old (like 9 months or something now), but I haven't changed much in looks anyway. Shorter hair and a tiny bit bigger in the face, but that's all. And the bigger in the face part is to be expected when considering the circumstances I was in 9 months ago (just dropped out of college, no money, no job, stressed to all get-out, etc.).

And Tery, we're friends on Facebook. XD

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
A pic of Riddle, because he probably won't join in on the fun. And because I know you all want to know what he looks like. ...and because I couldn't help myself.

UberMario

Smash Master
That's because the lack of a smile usually, implies bad***ness, which is always popular with the ladies.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
UberMario, I posted the picture because Yink asked how we're doing. And because I was bored. I don't know why Circa is posting a picture of himself about how he's better-looking, I only posted the picture because I felt like it, not to start some competition. It's been a long time since we've seen other members' faces so.

Edit - I'm also not a superhero. Sorry for the late response, it's what happens when your stereotypical Asian parent decides to rant on you for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom