• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Used to be you could edit within like, two minutes and it wouldn't show up with the "Last edited by" at the bottom of the post.

Basically it was removed because people were using it to break the rules and then edit their posts quickly without leaving a trace of having done so. I never saw anyone doing it personally, but I can definitely see how it'd be a problem.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
It makes sense that they got rid of it, but I still don't like that they did.
Pretty much exactly how I feel.

Anyway, something I forgot to mention that you all may find amusing. For my Human Communication class, we had to give a 5 minute informative speech. It could be on any topic, we just had to present it well, etc. So I decided to do my topic on cosplaying. We were supposed to dress up nicely for the speech, but it was also somewhat of a matter of if you can support your speech with some other kind of dress, you could.

Wearing a cosplay of a well-known character was pretty much the obvious choice for me. So in ~2 weeks, I threw together an Ash Ketchum cosplay for my speech. And now I'm just wearing my hat all over campus and I love it.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Quick edits were my best friends forever.

And now they are dead. :( All of them.

WHATEVER SHALL I DO!?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Basically it was removed because people were using it to break the rules and then edit their posts quickly without leaving a trace of having done so. I never saw anyone doing it personally, but I can definitely see how it'd be a problem.
It was a pretty dumb occurrence (of the violation) but it's only fair.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
well

basic lilligant lol

modest, chlorophyll
252 spa 252 spe
sleep powder
quiver dance
giga drain
HP ice (i generally use ice for dragons + flying pokemon, but i haven't experimented with different HP's in ubers yet. i just know ice was the best in OU so i stuck with it)

i always use groudon/ninetales

asianaussie

Smash Hero
do people at smogon ban things because they annoy them, or is there actually something broken about those pokemon

what other lilligant sets are there

dream eater over hp ice to get the jump on absolutely nothing, yay

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
that is basically the best lilli set

own tempo petal dance is not that good

also: yes smogon just bans stuff because they are annoyed

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I'd guess that Dragonite was nominated because of the same reason Salamence was banned.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
The new #1 ranked team on PO was able to utilize a bulky dd nite that apparently tore through other top ranked teams with ease.

I'd link you guys but im on my phone ATM.

:phone:

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I love how I posted a subDD nite in the SMOGON creative movesets thread, then get subsequently called uncreative because some smogonite posted an rmt about two weeks after I posted the set there

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
My friend said he got attacked by this combo on the Battle Subway so he decided to try it out. It consists of Encore -> Disable and personnaly I think it's rather a bad combo. I guess it would be good if the opponet was down to their last pokemon, other then that it's not that useful imo.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
So guys.

What will be the biggest change you think they will make in the next Pokemon game (I'm thinking Grey or w/e is next in the 5th gen line)?

I'm thinking they're going to bring back partner Pokemon sprites for all Pokemon.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
that would be pretty awesome. i want my ho-oh to follow me around again.

high level gym leader rematches will come back i'm sure. those are always really fun.

more in-depth story with kyurem, as well as his new moves

maybe flesh out that music place a little more?

idk man, b/w is so deep already. these are just the givens.

(cynthia's cameo is legit. maybe we can see more lance/steven, hahaha!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom