• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SmashMengFest April the 18th

Aiko

Smash Champion
i wont be going >.< flaaake

really regretting not being able to go, but if this is a success im sure you guys will have another one. I need to focus on uni work tbh. exams in a month.

grayfox

Smash Champion
JOE MAN

Nationalexpress is being the worst of times and not letting me book lol so i'd have to get the megabus to manc - lemme know if this is good times and i'll book.

grayfox

Smash Champion
I averaged around 9th but this was back in the days where most of my tourneys were at big european tourneys and not uk ones, which i seem to do badly in lol.

To be blunt theres no way i am the best samus in europe anymore lol but bragging for braggings worth is the only thing this forum is for really

COEY

Smash Lord
Ryan Joe will agree megabus to Manny is fine from there you are like 20-30 mins away and we can easily meet you. He's still asleep lol i got woke by my warden as we set the fire alarm off at half 2 this morning and my door is quite burnt. You will understand when you get here :p

J03

Smash Master
communications have broken down with RAF lol, its pretty safe to assume theyre not coming imo

also lots booked, waiting on ryan, D, allan and phil =)

grayfox

Smash Champion
Ryan Joe will agree megabus to Manny is fine from there you are like 20-30 mins away and we can easily meet you. He's still asleep lol i got woke by my warden as we set the fire alarm off at half 2 this morning and my door is quite burnt. You will understand when you get here :p
LOL good times!

Fri 18 April 2008
Dundee, Seagate Bus Station to Manchester Chorlton Street
08:55 Depart Dundee, Seagate Bus Station
Arrive Manchester Chorlton Street 15:45

Mon 28 April 2008
Manchester Chorlton Street to Dundee, Seagate Bus Station
17:00 Depart Manchester Chorlton Street
Arrive Dundee, Seagate Bus Station 00:45

See you meng there = O

grayfox

Smash Champion
Got the wrong monday LOL

Megabus Journey information:
Mon 21 April 2008
Manchester Chorlton Street to Dundee, Seagate Bus Station
12:40 Depart Manchester Chorlton Street
19:25 Arrive Dundee, Seagate Bus Station

BAD TIMES

bokkusu

Smash Apprentice
Not sure yet when I'll be arriving, might be early afternoon or late evening. Been up all night so it depends whether I go to sleep in the day or not ^^

grayfox

Smash Champion
Times are timely in the field of staying up all night, that much can be assured of. I share your vision box (whats your real name man haha), i shall be sleeping on the megabus.

Theres my number just incase i end up lost again lol

See you guys later = O

Kone

Smash Master
Joe :will you try get jam to stay at yours till wed? i dont know if hes booked going to newcastle on tuesday, if he hasnt, can you keep him one more night ?

Its not a huge problem if he coms tuesday for me........im not there......it just will be a surprise for wes lol

Aiko

Smash Champion
I wont be able to make it today got work and other stuff to do. Ill try to make it tomorrow. :(

This is Alan not Ant.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Just back lads, my goodness that was a horrid coach journey. Babies left right and centre hollering to their hearts content trying to **** up my bishish. Inconsiderate pr*cks.

I had a proper mint time though, props to Joseph Green for showing us a nice time and taking us on a tour of the premise come fire alarm O'clock. I had a good time with everyone, a communion of heroes really.

ZK

grayfox

Smash Champion
Times were timely, Johns were had, touchés were made - good times all round i reckon prolly obv

Thanks to Joe, Tony, Ste and the rest of their flat that were good times in having us over, Joe man your 1000x more responsible than i assumed you would be lol - bish was smooth.

Even the alarm was a bit of banter lol, disasterous megabus today though. All went to plan, sleeping on the back row, what's the next stop? Glasgow... BAD TIMES. Absolutely filled with legends, which i was not in the mood for after several hours of trying to sleep on a ****ing seatbelt that wouldn't move out of the way and stop myself from being tossed to the floor everytime the bus breaked.

But i digress, good times lol

Top Bottom