• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SmashMengFest April the 18th

J03

Smash Master
THE SMASHMENGFEST

This has to get done tbh, its not a tourney and the only requirement is that we know eachother tbh lol. i might run a min tourney, its your fest as much as mine guys, lemme know if you want one.

seeing as i know everyone coming i can keep a close eye and get some pure feedback. it seems like everyones up for it so the first thing is the date.

APRIL the 18th

give some time after ALT and before TKI.

the list!

first the people who live close.

Alan: BOOKED
Dan: BOOKED
Carlton: BOOKED

and everyone else.

Jam: BOOKED
Euan: BOOKED
Paul: BOOKED
Dave: BOOKED
Allan: BOOKED
Phil: Prolly obv coming
Ryan: Prolly obv coming

if your names not on the list and you think it should be hit me up or just post here tbh

for anyone whose not been to bolton before there is a BK just a few mins from my house, awesomeness. the SMASHMENGFEST is prolly obv brought to you by.....

FOOTBALL this is happening, end of lol. talking to Z raised an interesting point. sweating peeps is horrid, so bring a towel for a shower/bath afterwards.
im THINKING about running a lil tourney. if so then itll work around football. saturday will kick off earlyish. if the weather is nice, well go for the footy, if not then ill kick of the tourney and well go out as soon sa the weather clears up. if it doesnt clear up then were going either way. ill stop the tourney and well head out. well come back and restart the tourney. peeps still in the tourney should prolly obv shower/bath first.

BUT the tourney is NOT 100% happening, i dont wanna see smash all day tbh. so the schedule is pretty much footy as soon as, and pub/piss up at the flat in the evening. gaming is secondary tbh, simply because its more a mengfest then a smashfest lol. i dont like the idea of people geting knocked out and having nothing to do for hours on end =/.

feedback is always welcome.

HOUSING the fest is fri-sun. everyone is welcome to stay to monday. if you want or need to stay longer or arrive earlier let me know in advance. housing 5-10 people longer is managable but i cant house 15 peeps longer then thurs-monday.

peace x :)

Aiko

Smash Champion
most likely there, depends on exams and stuff. i'll let you know when i pop back to liverpool.

COEY

Smash Lord
will: its not a usual smashfest, get your **** out of your wii long enough and actually hang out with everyone ^_^
i forgot im notorious for hogging wii's :p oh wait.... xD i will probs play less than 10 games the whole time you know it.

Kone

Smash Master
Me and wes discussed this and are pretty much not coming. I cant take many weekends of work and to be honest me and wes said that if we were to take a weekend of we'd do something abit more than this, like see places, before wes goes home. Not to be degrading, but its not worth me losing £120 in work,petrol money and then spendits when im there, sorry guys :(

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
I think you're just a tit tbh :laugh: OAP have let themselves go of late :laugh:

I'd like to come but it depends on this next tournament,I love money imo.

My Zard is ridiculous btw but Davemans Peach is prolly obv incredible.Thought I'd throw that out there for all to see.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
I am ****ing loving the BK btw. Nicely played imo.

No clubbing plox. Pub nice tbh.

kickabout sounds ****ing amazing, Oh my goodness

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
I'm well up for the footy :chuckle:. The pub gets my vote as well so it's all good by my books. I don't think I'll be able to bring a football

J03

Smash Master
nice looks like its all gravy =).

also someone said on msn that we should pick up some random game no ones played before and see whose the best in the country xD.

also i want a vote on anyone up for Halo 3, Pro evo and a bit of mario party.

also ive got like 3 decks of cards so a bit of CHEAT imo, anyone not wanting to play cheat needs to be shot imo

bokkusu

Smash Apprentice
Not a huge fan of Halo, Pro Evo, or Mario Party (apart from the actual minigames) but with the right people any game can be fun so why not. Cheat is a late night must for anyone still awake.

The pub and a bit of footy is also a good call.

grayfox

Smash Champion
Halo, pes and mario party are all the best of times, even better i'm absolutely awful at all of them!

Footy sounds bad times though like, i'll just stay in the pub lol

J03

Smash Master
there all options, im sure well have fun no matter what we do tbh, just dont want smash on all weekend.

i love how the only thing everyone is in agreement with is getting pissed lol

J03

Smash Master
i figured youd all love this.

ive been tracking down the long lost andre, joseph, alex and jide.

and their mad interested in making this. THATS RIGHT RAF MIGHT BE MAKING AN APPEARANCE XD

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
i figured youd all love this.

ive been tracking down the long lost andre, joseph, alex and jide.

and their mad interested in making this. THATS RIGHT RAF MIGHT BE MAKING AN APPEARANCE XD
WHAT THE ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good news indeed :bee:

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
We need to get some SF 3rd Strike going I reckon. I've had a match planned with Jam for centuries now and Im pretty sure R&F play as well.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I love me some streetfighter

Top Bottom