• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash World Destruction Series

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Though trying to get a signature to work isn't exactly relevant to this tournament, is it?

(A heads up, it only displays if your post is a certain length or more. That way you don't wind up barraged by signatures for every little post people make)

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
It's like DtJ said. Your post has to be a certain length.

Anyway, back on topic, I believe we decided on tomorrow, but it seems like only you, Ninja, Shadowmaster, Diddy, and myself are aware of this. And we may or may not be having double elimination, which would require that Richard89 be aware of this also.

Since no one has suggested a time, I'll throw a possibility out there - what do you guys think of 3PM EST (12PM PST)?

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
So if my post is long enough, (Im trying just to see if it would work for me) It would work?
Does this count as a spam post? I think thats good time. I thhink..... I should be able to do it anytime.
Ill have to tell my friend its in 2 days. Hopefully it (my signiture) shows up now. \/ \/

NinjaPikachu

Smash Apprentice
I'm only availible in the late afternoon so around 5 pm (est) on Saturdays and 4 on Sundays. Btw does anyone else have veteran's day off?

:phone:

NinjaPikachu

Smash Apprentice
I can do it anytime on Monday and 5 pm est on the weekends. So now it's up to the others to decide what day works best

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
IDK what "PMed" means and if I do, no, I haven't gotten to tell him about this. He doesn't have a account here.
WAIT!! My mom just informed me that coolguy was coming over in the morning cuz they are having a meeting BUT!! He may not be here till 5pm (eastern time)

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
so is the tourny starting over or what
No, we're picking up from where we left off with the last match. So Ninja and I have beaten you and Richard89. But we may be doing double elimination, so you could still have a shot!
IDK what "PMed" means and if I do, no, I haven't gotten to tell him about this. He doesn't have a account here.
WAIT!! My mom just informed me that coolguy was coming over in the morning cuz they are having a meeting BUT!! He may not be here till 5pm (eastern time)
PMed means "Private Messaged." But if he doesn't have an account, obviously you can't do that. Whoops!

If he's a bit late, we might be able to push your match to the bottom and have the other matches first.

Last edited:

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
No, I said he'll be over in the morning. He may not be here for 7hours. He's gonna be here at 10am and probably leave at like 3:00-5:30pm. So I think I'm gonna have to drop out or (for fun) some team plays me. (just for fun and so I can atleast play once and make me vs the lowest ranked team) which would probably be me and coolguy. But ya know. Maybe who ever vs just me, maybe they could have team attack set, "on." For a more evened match.

So who is all in this? How many teams?

Oh and please have 2 elimination if I get to compete as a 1-player team.

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
No, I said he'll be over in the morning. He may not be here for 7hours. He's gonna be here at 10am and probably leave at like 3:00-5:30pm. So I think I'm gonna have to drop out or (for fun) some team plays me. (just for fun and so I can atleast play once and make me vs the lowest ranked team) which would probably be me and coolguy. But ya know. Maybe who ever vs just me, maybe they could have team attack set, "on." For a more evened match.

So who is all in this? How many teams?

Oh and please have 2 elimination if I get to compete as a 1-player team.

OK then. But obviously we wouldn't disqualify you if you got beaten by the team because that would be unfair.

If your friend ends up leaving closer to 5:30, maybe we can have your match before all the other matches? Or maybe we could have your match early (like 4PM-ish) and then have the rest of them at 5:00?
I might be a little late, but I don't think it matters that much since I'm in the 2nd round.

That's fine, just do what you can. :)

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
That's awesome! Now we need Shadowmaster and smasher123 to show up... I haven't seen smasher here in a while...

Edit: Come to think of it, I haven't seen Shadowmaster here in a while either.

Last edited:

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
All right, whatever. Let's have some practice matches. The only people that actually showed up were the three of us and Richard, so maybe we can do some matches of me and Ninja vs. Smashguy and his friend?

Anyone wanna volunteer to be the host?

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
How about Ninja and I are red, you guys are blue?

Ninja, wanna join NEMO's game so we can do a bit of practice?

Edit: Legal stages. Maybe FD and Battlefield are good?

Last edited:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
i guess this tourney will be like the last one, i'm about to say the heck with it and just compere for the top 5 of the smash arena instead.

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
Looks like it, Richard. Ninja doesn't seem to be on though, so do you want to be my temp teammate for the practice match?

Last edited:
Top Bottom