• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash World Destruction Series

smasher123

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Futurama2100
Thanks.... ohhhh that's why you seem to always pick them.... Ok now I kinda understand.... I thought it was to crush me lol :) and since you like legendaries that's why you main metaknight....... I can have fun with legendaries once in awhile but I prefer using other ones and making use of what they can do.... I mean even in brawl I used to use all low tiers but now the highest tier I'm able to use is ice climbers.... I don't seem to have fun when I use metaknight or Olimar....

:phone:

@smasher123: I think this is the link to the smash boards arena http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275524
thanks a lot bro!!!!! ;)

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
if they kick you out and it says you havd banned pokemon it probably means you have hacked/cheated Pokemon and battle with someone will not allow you to use those pokemon

NinjaPikachu

Smash Apprentice
does anyone wanna partner with me in a doubles match??(or even in a just for fun match, cuz the majority of random ppl playing online seem to be little kids) ....everyone seems to like playing singles ...(personally I find it stressful)

Hey, I'm a poke fan to :D

How It Starts

Dear fantastic Smash contestants...

The steps for entry are completed! I got the data I needed to. Now just an advice for you all. PLEASE READ BELOW! VERY IMPORTANT!

At the time i told you, you must be connected to Smash Brawl Wi-Fi. I will be online 10 minutes before it starts. At that time PLEASE BE CONNECTED TO THIS FORUM, so I can announce who's going to play and of course the winners.
I WILL CREATE A ROOM and wait for the entrants to join. For example when I create a room, I will be expecting Smasher123 along with Vinyl first. Now if somebody doesn't show up in this match, ex. Vinyl, Smasher123, will pass on to the Semifinal with a bye(I'll wait 5 minutes) btw after this match finishes the rest of you are going to wait for me to announce the winner and after that the next match, and it goes on and on and on. I will be as a spectator in all of the matches(and will faint right in the beginning to know who won) NOTE THAT WHEN THE BATTLE FINISHES BOTH ENTRANTS MUST LEAVE THE ROOM IMMEDIATELY IN ORDER FOR THE OTHER TWO TO JOIN!!! Now if you try to enter the room I created and I don't let you enter, that's probably because it's not your turn yet.
I suppose that the Sunrise Tournament, will keep one and a half hour, I don't know if that's true this is my first tourney, maybe it will keep 1 hour or 3 hours!

GOOD LUCK FIGHTERS!

NinjaPikachu

Smash Apprentice
Uh, this sounds lame...but my parents put time restrictions on my computer so I can only go on after 7pm. For future references, I'm a girl.

NinjaPikachu

Smash Apprentice
I'll do it tomorrow, but I don't know when we're gonna play cuz I can't get on my computer......I can't wait for doubles! (but I don't think anyone else entered yet :( )

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
HAYYY!! NOW HOLD IT A SECOND!!!!

IF I DID THE MATH RIGHT (and i certainly hope i didnt) THEN THIS IS GONNA START AT 5:00 AM!!!...
for me...
since i live in anchorage alaska.

(i'm cranky cuz i just got back from an internetless week of water toobing and sunbathing.)

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
I'll do it tomorrow, but I don't know when we're gonna play cuz I can't get on my computer......I can't wait for doubles! (but I don't think anyone else entered yet :( )
The tournament is on Sunday. I'm not sure what the time is for you, but it's 9AM ET. And I'm looking forward to doubles also!

Last edited:

smasher123

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Futurama2100
So, the tournament is tomorrow i can't wait :bee:. Can you please repeat time and date and the brackets, just to be sure?

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
Hey shadowmaster wuts with the pm you sent me???

Has the tournament really been pushed to friday?

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
he sent me a pm too. Guess it's official, friday will be the day which means it will be 6:00 am in your area if i'm not mistaken, gothrax.

zmx

Smash Lord
I meant bad as in for the competitive aspect (which you implied you were going for).

This ruleset couldn't favor randomness more if it tried. Competitive tournys aren't done with with items on, 1 stage, 1 stock, infinite time limit etc.

Top Bottom