• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Pros: Episode 1 - Show Me Your Nooches (parody of the Smash documentary)

SmashProJJFF

Smash Journeyman
Hey, guys. I'd really appreciate it if you checked out our original short film, THE SMASH PROS: Episode 1 - Show Me Your Nooches. It begins as a shot-for-shot parody of the documentary (The Smash Brothers), and then things go off the rails pretty rapidly. I think you'll enjoy it, because it's so hype, maybe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL0FhRGhgFs

PS - if you're old enough to remember the Cash Battle series, circa 2006, then you might see some familiar faces.

Thanks for watching!

Game Freak201

Smash Rookie
While Mewtwerking and CC Kris were good, by far my favorite smasher was the Purist. Those East Coasters ruined the Smash experience for everyone.

D

Deleted member

You sound just like The Purist. Don't be a scroob.
Hey, **** everything you stand for and your stupid Nooches and Slipslides.

Two minute time battles are obviously the ONLY way to play the game.

Scribnersan

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone,

I edited the video and played The Purist/Mewtwerking in the first episode. I signed up because I wanted to thank you all for your positive feedback. We really appreciate the support. This parody was created with the utmost respect for the original documentary as well as the Smash community as a whole, and it's an honor to put together something that Smash players can enjoy and relate to.

We have big plans for future episodes. We will keep you posted on that.

(G-S.N) Chicago Ben

Smash Apprentice
Half-circle forward on the d-pad, blah blah blah, then triple-tap that L-button! You'll have to figure out the blah blah blah through trial and error, though.
So you mean I need to add the logarithm divided by the Inverse of the Parabola into the D-pad to create a subatomic partial generator to create a massive amount of Joules to the game's source codes and triple tab L-cancel to override the items stabilizing structure to create the quadratic of making each item have a set code from the input of my controller and by little hop slip-sliding and using down tilts at the same time is the correct function to turn the item code into that of a Snorelax

Last edited:

SmashProJJFF

Smash Journeyman
So you mean I need to add the logarithm divided by the Inverse of the Parabola into the D-pad to create a subatomic partial generator to create a massive amount of Joules to the game's source codes and triple tab L-cancel to override the items stabilizing structure to create the quadratic of making each item have a set code from the input of my controller and by short hop slip-sliding and using down tilts at the same time is the correct function to turn the item code into that of a Snorelax
97% correct, my friend. I've never heard of a "short hop" though.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Those 1st 2 minutes were the best 2 minutes of my life.

11/10, 3 stars, 5 thumbs up, and 4 "yes's", would date again, would give birth again, and would definitely turn into a giant purple universe eating koala again.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
I'm impressed Scrib, this is quite the jump in quality from Cash Battle. I'm looking forward to future episodes, and hopefully I will be able to skype in a small portion some time.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
Why am I wasting my time playing smash? I could be making a whole lot of $$$$ at those Final Fantasy VII tournaments.

Zanguzen

Smash Lord
This is excellent. I loved the Cash Battle series and this is great in its own right. Those opening credits are legit cool, and Jim Jam Flim Flam is the best character lol. Looking forward to the next episodes.

Last edited:

SmashProJJFF

Smash Journeyman
This is excellent. I loved the Cash Battle series and this is great in it's own right. Those opening credits are legit cool, and Jim Jam Flim Flam is the best character lol. Looking forward to the next episodes.
Given your avatar, I'm glad you liked it!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hey everyone,

I edited the video and played The Purist/Mewtwerking in the first episode. I signed up because I wanted to thank you all for your positive feedback. We really appreciate the support. This parody was created with the utmost respect for the original documentary as well as the Smash community as a whole, and it's an honor to put together something that Smash players can enjoy and relate to.

We have big plans for future episodes. We will keep you posted on that.
I laughed SO HARD at all of this. Amazing work and really excited to see what you guys do next! =)

SmashProJJFF

Smash Journeyman
We're hoping to have episode 2 out in the next 7 days. The premise is a little more demanding, so it's taking a while. Hopefully it's worth it the wait...

:phone::phone::phone:

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
****ing Lord, I don't even know what to say about this. The first episode was a pretty genuine parody, this is just bat**** insane.
Needless to say, I hope you keep up this amazing quality and the next episode is even crazier.

Last edited:
Top Bottom