• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Public NmE_#1

Smash Rookie
ill be home this friday until the 18th for spring break so if anyone wants to play im down....been maddddd busy lately

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
pc chris is in a band? ;D

"cute is what we aim for"

cool vids.

edit: you guys play so similarly its amazing.
cheapness, jump out of your aerial shines faster, you seem to leave it for a second and then jump out.
sneak and cheapness, you guys both jump in with aerials and do a shine and then do a wavedash and dont follow up, if they don't tech, you should chase them and continue comboing them. most clearly seen in 1:03 - 1:07

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
o yea u gotta excuse the sloppiness with those videos.... we were playin outside and it was cold as hell lol

so wuts gonna happen??... is there da tourney or is there a meeting?? i wana kno b4 i make any plans

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
lol. Only me and Charles are going to this so far. I don't know about you guys.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Not tonight. We gotta make sure we see it with ALL of TSA. Maybe Saturday after the biweekly? Or another weekday?

Muz

Smash Apprentice
good to have you there
btw if you designed the websites in your link, nice work they look really professionally done

woz when/where we doing this 300 thing? i'm good after 7, my bro is working though

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Thank you! I did design them myself :) minus the deviantart account hehe. Tis a little hobby of mine that I've always enjoyed.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Gah. I'm not doing the 300 thing dudes. I'm just gonna see it with my girl.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I know we were shooting for Wednesday, but things have come up for me on that day and I can't do it anymore. :(

By the way, AngelCX called me tonight. He wants us to meet him the weekend after this one at the store on Sunday. Let's keep that day on our schedule.

Sensei

Smash Lord
wow, thats great muz, thanks. but could you add one more thing? the phone number to ccx on the bottom right underneath the address. i would appreciate it.

edit: Woz, i hear angel and zanguzen are going to be at ccx this friday. lets try and go there that night.

Top Bottom