• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
How many chip colors do you have?

I only have red, blue, white, and black. I wish I had green, but meh.

Or we could mix all the chips we have together depending on who wants to play.

$5 buy in?

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Haha, it's usually what I do when I play poker with friends here, but it's really casual more or less.

I don't mind throwing in more money.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
rolf@ g-reg

Edit: A guy pmed me. His name is Syeekoh. He wants to play me tonight and get good. It's no fun just smashing with two people. Anyone want to play? I'm looking at you WoZ. Call Charles for me too. Maybe the twins and Sensei. I don't have thier numbers lol.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
happy bday woz.... i love u...

Dacheesewizard I know your new but I was wondering if you and me can team for the next biweekly I go to...I wouldn't mind playing with someone as good as me ;)

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
im about to go back to newbie level lol im startin from square 1 with peach..... im tired of space animals lol

spring break for me next week.... if any1 isnt busy and wants to play im available

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
lol we cant let this go to waste lol i wana get as much practice in as i can lol.... o yea and WoZ wen u wana do da trial 4 cheapness... i wana train him for like a day b4 it happens lol

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Charles, what's the exact date our spring break starts? I thought it was the 19th.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
haha, it was good. jfox and mikeman were very helpful in driving me around and eggm for his car and bill for his sleeping bag and mark and treble for being awesome. Very nice people. I would also like to thank you woz for helping us find housing and doing everything in your power to make this trip possible.

You guys are the best.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Don't even mention it, dude.

In other news, I think it's time I took Raptorhawk off our roster until he gets really active again. I haven't seen him in forever.

And yeah Sneak, bring Cheapness to the next TSA meeting. We'll give him another shot.

UPDATE:

3/06/07 - I'm gonna have to take RaptorHawk off for now until I hear from him. Sorry dude! Meanwhile, tell more people about our biweeklies! Also, Cactuar got 7th at Cataclysm 3! So freakin' hot and amazing.

CopyCat

Smash Journeyman
Woz I told you on the phone that I that wasn't sure if I want the meeting on Saturday or Sunday. Cause I want to play in a tournament I see coming up this weekend. I know you said you couldn't make it on Saturday, but I really only like playing in teams so does someone want to come with me on Saturday? please

EDIT: Emblem Lord our spring break starts on the 12th

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Eh, kinda wanted WoZ and Copycat to come over today to play, but I woke up really late around 3 pm. W/e.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I woke up late cuz I went to bed at 6 am. I'm doing nothing on Saturday, but I kinda wanted to chill with some other friends on that day.

Darell: When you coming home for spring break?

Top Bottom