• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Haha. Yes WoZ. Come to my place in York, PA and bear witness to my awesome house, which would be amazing for holding tournaments and smashfests were it not located 2+ hours from the closest anything/anyone. I'll feed you. And give you a nice bed to sleep in. And find girlies to give you sexual favors?

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
You guys go. I got work. It's the holidays so the store has averyone working more hours.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Smash fest at Cactuar's.

Just to give you a notion of how big his house is: That jerk's neighborhood has a gate. A ****ing gate. And you need the bigass remote to open it.

Sensei

Smash Lord
If Cactuars house was in Zelda, I would first have to talk to the Gorons to move a boulder to a secret cave to find a small key to open a chest containing a special item which lets me go to a location where I can find the Big Key to open Cactuars house.
You just gave away the whole plot in twilight princess. You should have included *SPOILERS* in your post.

Also, I can't travel very far especially during this holiday weekend. So, no Cactuar's or Baltimore smashfest for me :(

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
If Cactuars house was in Zelda, I would first have to talk to the Gorons to move a boulder to a secret cave to find a small key to open a chest containing a special item which lets me go to a location where I can find the Big Key to open Cactuars house.
And it is here that we first witness Mew2King's ability to distinguish between fantasy and reality start slipping away. Let all who pass here stop bear witness to the eventual insanity of Jason Zimmerman aka Mew2King aka Chew2Dix aka o0VideoGameGod0o (also played by: Manacloud1). May the Lord forgive us for the damage we have done. **** YOU VIDEO GAME INDUSTRYYYY!!!! DAAAAAMN YOUUUUUUU!!!

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Muz, I am highly impressed.

And M2K, that bigass (shouldn't it censor ***?) remote was strangly "big" key shaped, and his neighbors were slightly goron looking. And now that i think about it... there was a big mountain of fire behind his house too.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Two things.

1)rofl

2) TP Spoilers
That scene in Zelda with the dark links explaining the history of the trifroce and the twilight realm was creepy, yet strangely awesome.

WoZ Edit: Properly mark your spoiler tag, fool.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
It's hard to have meetings in CCX on Saturdays. That's their busiest time, and they won't be able to accomodate us.

I was thinking of Copycat's.

Sensei

Smash Lord
Lets play the Wii, IDC where, as long as its in Northern NJ. I just bought the Rayman game and got a new controller. I challenge CopyCat to a Boxing Match! MMs anyone? ^_^

Renth

Smash Hero

i'm really bored so uh..

EVERYBODY DO THE WoZ TANG!

Come on EVERYBODY WWOOOZZZZ TANG!

<3 TSA sorry for the spam guys

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
It's okay Renth. We all love you.

Confirmed - Meeting at Copycat's. You can come as early as 3 PM.

EDIT: Bah. Canceled. Copycat is leaving somewhere.

Anyone have a place where we can have a meeting?

RaptorHawk

Smash Ace
Random Behind the Scenes Power Ranger clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNMWdE95StQ

I note Billy's psychopathic *I want to kill you* face when Tommy is playing around.

Also, Zach reminds me of Comp.
LMFAO omfg that was great. Holy **** Billy hates tommy. He looked so pissed. Anybody catch billy saying "hit me" to tommy. lmfao. And then Zack said something along the lines of "I'm black, and they made me the black ranger, go figure"......lol this made my day.

R.I.P. Trini :(

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
i remember masked rider... he knew that robot guy who wus like the servant for da face in da tube... wut wus his name like zordon or some sh*t i can even remember power rangers dat much but i think he wus about to kick there @sses lol

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Masked Rider that came about 8 or so years ago sucked very much ***. In fact, the original creator from Japan showed complete disgust in Saban for completely ruining what's suppose to be a really dark and compelling series.

Kamen Rider Kabuto is just as dark, with more badass factor with man named Tendou Souji - his name literally means "Walking the path of Heaven, the man that will rule everything." Arrogant son of a *****, sometimes a little rude, but ****, he just kicks too much ***.

Here's another clip that I like:

Double Henshin

Top Bottom