• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Sensei

Smash Lord
lol, i was planning on going to CCX this sunday to play the wii with the peeps there. last time i was there they only had one controller so i can bring mine in since I just got my wii this sunday, lol. I'll challenge anybody in Boxing or Tennis. Moneymatches? lol...so yea, a meeting at CCX this Sunday would be perfect.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
schools almost over, then i wont be stranded here :p
sensei, 5 dollar mm in bowling? I got perfect the other day and I am usually in the high 200s.
and do you still have my 64 and that bag?

long time no see everyone, i will get out soon

Sensei

Smash Lord
do, unfortunately your bag with the n64 caught on fire the other day when I was cooking flaming fajitas. Luckily I had some bottles of vitamin water nearby and I had two options to go with. The one that said formula 50 and the other that said extinguish. The obvious choice was extinguish so i grabbed that and drank it. Then I remembered your bag was on fire so I grabbed with my bare hands and ran outside and threw it in the lake. My hands havent recoverved since....

lemme think about that moneymatch in bowling, im starting to suck in it now, i used to pull of strikes left and right...you can even ask woz. ill train in bowling to see if i can get back to my prime.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
God I love you guys.

I need to talk to Copycat first since the meeting was suppose to be at his house.

EDIT:

Meeting is now at CCX. Get there by 6, bring $5 just in case. Also, when you guys see AngelCX, be sure to say hi - he got into a car accident today. He's fine, but he was a little shook up when I spoke to him.

Sensei

Smash Lord
I'll be there and give angel the TSA pound! How did it go again WoZ? You gotta show me that again, and show me the WoZ Tang while you're at it too, lol.

CopyCat

Smash Journeyman
i dont think i can make it to the meeting shoping and studying for school i be good next week i think later

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
hey WoZ i had to come home early so u think u can give me a ride.... if not i gotta take like a billion-teen busses and trains lol but ima come regardless.... somehow lol

Muz

Smash Apprentice
sensei send me an image you'd like to use for a poster for that 64 tourney and i'd try to make one up for you
i'll be at the meeting tonight, see you guys there

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
JLA unlimited superman = inaccurate disgrace to the comics.

When I saw the episode where he beat Captain Marvel I just turned off the t.v in disgust.

But anyway, him owning darksied was cool. For the record in the comics usually it's all Supes can do just to keep darksied at bay. But it's a cartoon so what are you gonna do.

Andrew did Darksied use his omega beams in that episode or do you not remember?

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Sensei if there aren't any SSBM tournys going on around that day I'll probly come. But I still have to check with my parents first.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Mud is still best bowser. People claimed I was once best Marth and I just went with it, but I honestly didn't give two craps about it because I didn't think it was true.

Mudassir

Smash Cadet
1)i'm probably not the best bowser in nj but as far as i know the only one that mains bowser lol. I bet if i played M2K's bowser he'd win. and Woz's bowser practically beats mine haha

2)Being best bowser in NJ is like winning the ******** olympics :chuckle:
It still feels good to win though :cool:

Anyway, despite bowser's awesome-ocity (top tier), i've been playing more with alot of random characters. Hopefully next time we meet you guys can **** em too. Meeting this Sat? i can't do sunday cause of work again... Otherwise anyone know of any tournies on sat?

hmm time for a new sig

Velocity

Smash Lord
1)i'm probably not the best bowser in nj but as far as i know the only one that mains bowser lol. I bet if i played M2K's bowser he'd win. and Woz's bowser practically beats mine haha

2)Being best bowser in NJ is like winning the ******** olympics :chuckle:
It still feels good to win though :cool:

Anyway, despite bowser's awesome-ocity (top tier), i've been playing more with alot of random characters. Hopefully next time we meet you guys can **** em too. Meeting this Sat? i can't do sunday cause of work again... Otherwise anyone know of any tournies on sat?

hmm time for a new sig
awesome-ocity , hmm, im taking it since it has 5 of my letters in it haha dangerously cheesy

Top Bottom