• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Gah. Andrew do you feel like driving back up there again? It's essentially a two hour drive. For it be worth it you guys would have to leave alot earliar and get there earliar.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I don't know. I'm driving down to Delaware the next day, so it's essentially the same trip. If someone else is willing to drive, maybe I'll go.

I totally just recommended Cactuar to be a BRoomer. That way, his name can be green, like it should be.

<===

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I had actually planned on seeing if I could spend the night over, since I'm headed to Delaware anyway. Most likely, it's not going to happen.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
It doesn't look like the meeting will be at Cactuar's from the looks of things.

Why not just go with CyberConXion?

CopyCat

Smash Journeyman
but i dont want to go to ccx :cry:
well ill go if everone wants to go there instead of my place. Post quickly people

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I could go either way. But I would prefer Copycat's place.

EDIT: The meeting is now at my house. Be there around 6:30. Only becasue I'm going to the hair salon to get my hair braided. It could take awhile.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
im pretty sure no one asked u... lol sike nah lemme stop.... but yea the boondocks is good but that ****** arron mcgruder stole my style of drawin lol

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
O_O

ROFLMAO
*dies

Edit: Our thread has hit a new level of lagginess. GOOD JOB MUZ! :bigthumbu

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Yo Today I walked into Gamestop and they had a couple of PS3s in stock. I could have gotten one but I didn't. Just letting you guys who camped for it or haven't gotten it yet that I had the chance and turned it down, funny huh? What are the chances of that happening.

BTW I get my Wii tommarow. :)

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
next weekend u should have the meetin at cyberconexion cuz my girl lives on campus on william patterson and sometimes i stay at her dorm room over the weekends so it'll b easier for me to go to

Public NmE_#1

Smash Rookie
thats crazy cuz my girl lives on campus on william patterson and sometimes i stay at her dorm room over the weekends too.......

lmao sike nah whats good sneak

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
thats crazy cuz my girl lives on campus on william patterson and sometimes i stay at her dorm room over the weekends too.......

lmao sike nah whats good sneak
ROFL

Anyway, the meeting this weekend was going to be at CopyCat's on Sunday. If you guys want to switch that up to CCX, let me know.

Top Bottom