• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Scar

#HarveyDent
I read that Scar made sexy 6th place at Genesis. Pretty freakin' awesome, if you ask me.
ya get ***** east coast i placed higher than everyone (tied with m2k)

that was the dumbest tiebreaker btw, m2k should have beaten zhu then hbox then mango and i should have played zhu for 5th

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
How much is full price at Busch Gardens again?

Edit: Oh I knew it was posted somewhere in here.

$60 each, right? I want to try and come to this.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Busch Gardens is on for the 8th. Get your tickets and hotel rooms if you need em!!!!

If you are a AAA member you can get like 8 bucks off.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
So I was thinking, I want to go to the beach sometime before summer ends.

TSA Beach Day sometime in August? I say we do it. We can hit the boardwalk bars afterwards.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I am down I think we need to discuss what beach we would go to. I only know the South Jersey shores (which is where GOTM is from).

We also need to decide on a rain alternative.

Also, my vote goes for August 29th.

R3N0

Smash Lord
omg seaside heights is such a nice beach ;'(.. eff i wish i could go hit up the bars.. im almost 21.. sept 10th..~~

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
LRN2LEGALDRINKINGAGE RENO.

Who's really interested in going? We've tried to set something up in the past with some response, but no real progress with it.

GOTM

Smash Champion
If it's on a weekend, since I live pretty close I would go most likely. My tournament is on September 5th, but I'm assuming after it's over is too late to go out. Wildwood is a good 25 minutes from my venue, although there are a lot of fun bars within 10 minutes from there as well.

If everyone wanted to go earlier (probably), maybe like a weekend in mid-September, I think that would be best.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
If it's on a weekend, since I live pretty close I would go most likely. My tournament is on September 5th, but I'm assuming after it's over is too late to go out. Wildwood is a good 25 minutes from my venue, although there are a lot of fun bars within 10 minutes from there as well.

If everyone wanted to go earlier (probably), maybe like a weekend in mid-September, I think that would be best.
You know what this might be better. A friend of mine is throwing her "going into the airforce" party on the last weekend of August. This weekend is Eggms thing (and Mrs. GOTM's 21st bday party). Next weekend the 22nd is that silly SNES tournament that I am not going to, but I think a few people are. Then there is the 29th which is a decent choice, but I would rather not miss that party. After that it is GOTM's tourny and after that..... RENO will be 21.

Scar

#HarveyDent
haha yo whatup woz

spoc this weekend! sensei is coming (maybe)! i have to talk to copycat / doyoung / sneak and see if any of them are interested too

Top Bottom