• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Not much going to try to make it out for that spoc people should go to that. Idk the last time I played smash
probably the last time i saw you, when you threatened to bash a 40 oz over my head and i was speaking spanish. oh yeah, the last spoc.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
What no. I'm not a mod anymore. :o

I'm trying to plan a BBQ sometime in late April/early May. Included will be poker, some 360 action, some Smash action if someone brings it, and all around fun good time.

WoZ hugs, of course, are part of the package as well.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
So I got my tax income refund and decided to use the money to buy a PS3.

PSN: WarriorofZarona

Metal Gear Solid 4 is my first game - it's been at the top of my PS3 Game Wishlist, and the only game where I don't know what happens. I'm probably one of the rare people that never went on youtube to look through the cutscenes.

Been thinking of a multiplayer to get as well. I'm not sure whether to get Super SF4 on the 360 or PS3 though.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
So I got my tax income refund and decided to use the money to buy a PS3.

PSN: WarriorofZarona

Metal Gear Solid 4 is my first game - it's been at the top of my PS3 Game Wishlist, and the only game where I don't know what happens. I'm probably one of the rare people that never went on youtube to look through the cutscenes.

Been thinking of a multiplayer to get as well. I'm not sure whether to get Super SF4 on the 360 or PS3 though.
get it for xbox and play wit me, reno, pc, alukard and bum lol

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
So I was driving around near the Wayne area and decided to check out what happened to the store where CCX used to be.

A massage parlor and spa. This makes me feel kinda sad.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Right back at ya.

I know I said I was going to hold a BBQ awhile back. I'm still trying to get it to work, but other things keep getting in the way. I really want to hold one and invite all of the old TSA to just hang out and have a good time.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Right back at ya.

I know I said I was going to hold a BBQ awhile back. I'm still trying to get it to work, but other things keep getting in the way. I really want to hold one and invite all of the old TSA to just hang out and have a good time.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Right back at ya.

This sounds awesome. If it happens I want to try and get Velocity to go. A TSA reunion would be awesome.

I am having a BBQ this Monday that you should come to, but I know it is short notice.

However, I am having one in August, too. Once we get a date down I will let you know.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
WoZzZ, when and where r u gonna be in florida?

I'll be in Lake Buena Vista from July 31 - Aug 4.
Pakman, I wish I could, but I'm going to Florida tomorrow for like a week. :/
XD

To answer where, I will also be in the Lake Buena Vista area. Orlando in general.

Would have been awesome if somehow we were going at the same time though.

Top Bottom