• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash 3C Project - PM alts, recolors, and more!

Zarx1554

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zarx1554
Does anyone know if it's possible to rimlight the current Fusion Suit Samus. It already has an overlay that gives it the hexagon pattern.

As for Pikachu PSDs... uhhh not now? I know the originals are out there, and it seems kind of a jerk move for me to use original stuff then hide it away.
Also sharing is caring, and I care to share with others who share ;)

I'll be throwing my texture pack together for others to use. Seems a shame to have spent this much time on it and not share.

NFMLH2

Smash Apprentice
Guys.. I'm trying to create some stock images however when I open it up in Brawlbox, Brawlbox for some reason messes up the color completely... Help is required.

EDIT: This happens when I open it up as a C14.. When I open it up as a C18 it shows the colors correct.

Last edited:

TEMVSL

Smash Apprentice
Guys.. I'm trying to create some stock images however when I open it up in Brawlbox, Brawlbox for some reason messes up the color completely... Help is required.

EDIT: This happens when I open it up as a C14.. When I open it up as a C18 it shows the colors correct.
Something like this? or worse?

ledgerewskie

Smash Journeyman

You likely have too many colors in your icon, then. I think the limit for CI4 is 15 colors plus transparency. I might be making this up.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
That's an amazing transformation, let alone given how short the time was between them. Good stuff. Maybe you could try tackling something really technical next to see how much more you could learn along the way, because it seemed to really help here.

alex6309

Smash Ace
NNID
Dr.Dom
I compared t?e old textures and the new ones
Wow, and I thought the Original was good. I'll be definitely downloading this! Have you considered working on the Dr. Luigi or Dr. Wario models on the vault by giving them these wonderful textures?

Also, question. Does Brawl Samus have the lights that her model got in PM 3.5?

Last edited:

TEMVSL

Smash Apprentice
Wow, and I thought the Original was good. I'll be definitely downloading this! Have you considered working on the Dr. Luigi or Dr. Wario models on the vault by giving them these wonderful textures?

Also, question. Does Brawl Samus have the lights that her model got in PM 3.5?
Dr. Luigi....

Top Bottom