• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash 3C Project - PM alts, recolors, and more!

Juken

Smash Ace
Maritime sonic has blue shoes and yellow eyes.
Minty Sonic is teal green and pink(magenta?)
Mars is sonic is red and dark navy blue. Plus it would take 6 hours to make all of them in one day. And we definitely need a maritime, minty and mars smash 3 pack, i agree.
wat

Layell

Smash Journeyman
I just posted my Smash 3 Style Melee Falco on the vault. It lacks renders and recolours but is at least rimlit and has some decent custom texture feathers/clothes.

Once I get the Fox Smash 3 PSD for the jumpsuit I might make some further improvements as well as those recolours.

Here is the link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207312

Last edited:

tadget

Smash Rookie
Are requests allowed? If so, I would love for a Smash 3-ified Armored Ike.

If not, disregard my ignorance.

Thanks in advance!

Crixler

Smash Journeyman
Are requests allowed? If so, I would love for a Smash 3-ified Armored Ike.

If not, disregard my ignorance.

Thanks in advance!
The plan is to eventually get around to doing all official PM alts, as well as lots of other things, like Tock Knock's stuff, for example. So it will happen in time. Someone already rimlit Armored Ike a while back, but I don't believe they ever released it. As for textures, I feel those should wait until after the big Smash 3 update.

I personally don't take requests really, but anyone can contribute as long as their work is of decent quality, and others may be more open to requests. But I mostly just do what I'm interested in. (I am a bit interested in Armored Ike, though)

And sorry for the slowdown in the thread, everyone. I'm still caught in the wake of Christmas a bit, but I hope to get back in modding mode soonish.

Last edited:

Zarx1554

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zarx1554

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
The plan is to eventually get around to doing all official PM alts, as well as lots of other things, like Tock Knock's stuff, for example. So it will happen in time. Someone already rimlit Armored Ike a while back, but I don't believe they ever released it. As for textures, I feel those should wait until after the big Smash 3 update.

I personally don't take requests really, but anyone can contribute as long as their work is of decent quality, and others may be more open to requests. But I mostly just do what I'm interested in. (I am a bit interested in Armored Ike, though)

And sorry for the slowdown in the thread, everyone. I'm still caught in the wake of Christmas a bit, but I hope to get back in modding mode soonish.
Well, can you take my smash 3 sonic request?

Layell

Smash Journeyman
Hi gents, here is a small thing I am currently working on.

Perhaps Roy thinks by going back to Lord he has a better chance of getting into the next smash, who knows?

I'm going to make some recolours as well as pull a CSP/BP out somehow, as I'd like this to be as full of a release as possible.

Last edited:

HypnotizeOverdrive

Smash Ace
NNID
HypnoOverdrive
Just saw this awesome Smash 3 Styled Melee Falco http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=36339&Moderated=All All it needs now is csps and bps

I just posted my Smash 3 Style Melee Falco on the vault. It lacks renders and recolours but is at least rimlit and has some decent custom texture feathers/clothes.

Once I get the Fox Smash 3 PSD for the jumpsuit I might make some further improvements as well as those recolours.

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
He says he PERSONALLY doesnt take requests so he might take it or not. And STOP quoting people, your making us look like du****ses

Last edited:

HypnotizeOverdrive

Smash Ace
NNID
HypnoOverdrive
He says he PERSONALLY doesnt take requests so he might take it or not. And STOP quoting people, your making us look like du****ses
Personally means he, himself. Which means HE is not going to be taking requests at all.
Are you an admin of these forums? Only admins can tell users what to do and punish them for disobeying.
I have quoted what I quoted in this thread because it seems like a lot of users don't know how to read the posts in it, so I feel like it's necessary to show that the things some users are discussing have been already discussed, in case it's not already clear. It helps to read before posting.

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
Personally means he, himself. Which means HE is not going to be taking requests at all.
Are you an admin of these forums? Only admins can tell users what to do and punish them for disobeying.
I have quoted what I quoted in this thread because it seems like a lot of users don't know how to read the posts in it, so I feel like it's necessary to show that the things some users are discussing have been already discussed, in case it's not already clear. It helps to read before posting.
Whatever, forget what we just said. I dont wanna start a flame war so pretend this never happended

Last edited:

Zarx1554

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zarx1554
OHMYGODITSSOBEAUTIFUL
Thanks, did Green Link last night, then the recolors all in an hour. Currently, my only access to Project M is through Dolphin, with my gamecube controller connected through the wii u mayflash adapter on a wii controller, with emulated input from glovepie. It's not working perfect now for some reason, so can someone test out the recolors? The blue and black ones have some textures set up differently, due to errors, and I want to know if they work.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
"I'll use my Brawl Staff position to compile links of all uploaded fan projects that where uploaded in the vault." -Me, Smash 3 thread

Would you like me to post these links?

Also, for any rimlight help just give me a shout-out with an @ Nezha the Scout Nezha the Scout alright? I was always a fan of helping, and this is an awesome thread to follow.
*Sees a picture of a illustrated Scout with Dio's glorious face*
...wow it really isn't hard to spot Smash 3 team members.

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
I'd love to add to the Dio face craze here but I fear it'd be considered tacky.
Heheh there's actually a story behind my current Avatar, courtesy of Smash 3 usual Dio shenanigans. It involves... my mod specialty. And clever Shunnery... And then somehow Audino popped up.
<---------------- And that was born very... VERY soon after. lol

HypnotizeOverdrive

Smash Ace
NNID
HypnoOverdrive
AuDIO is a very beautiful thing, Amaze. You should be proud
I'll just have to keep my clever Dio/Waluigi pun to myself and leave Dio to the Smash 3 folks.

Last edited:

Obskore

Smash Ace
EDIT:

OMG SORRY GUYS WRONG THREAD, SO EMBARRASSED, MOVING MY POST ASAP D:

PD: keep up the good work, will you be releasing your PDS as well?
smooth edit heh

Last edited:

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Hi gents, here is a small thing I am currently working on.

Perhaps Roy thinks by going back to Lord he has a better chance of getting into the next smash, who knows?

I'm going to make some recolours as well as pull a CSP/BP out somehow, as I'd like this to be as full of a release as possible.
Yeah, I just realized that Roy is the only Lord who uses his Master Lord design as his basis for his Smash ones (I count Project M and their awesome model remastery). Kind of a shame, Master Lord Lucina would have looked badass, much more so than the base Lord design they used in Wii U/3DS (IMO: If you like the more conservative design choice that's entirely up to you).

PS: Kono AuDio Da!!!!!

Last edited:

ledgerewskie

Smash Journeyman

This looks awesome. If you don't get around to it in a few weeks, I might do recolors for you. Anyway, I made a banner to put it in the OP. Gogogoggo @ kazan kazan

I've finished my Smash 3 OOT Link, with recolors, CSPs, and inface portraits. Here you go-
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207324
It looks really nice, but I think you should adjust the green. It is getting too close to blue right now. The Smash 3 Link is from when they were going for more of a cartoony approach so I wouldn't emulate it too much anymore. Regardless, you should take some sicknasty screenshots so that it's easier to put together a banner for the OP.

who's man enough to rimlight a model for me
Have you finished re-texturing something? What were you working on?

This is a community project, so there is nothing wrong with completing part of a character and asking for help with the rest. This isn't a thread for requests, though.

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
who's man enough to rimlight a model for me
Come on man, your rimlights are great, you only made tiny mistakes with your other models.... something thats fixes by just a few clicks.

Ain't no big deal, you-can-do-it!
(place cheerleader gif here)

rimlighting honestly isnt that hard ;)
try doing it yourself! ;D
(place another cheerleader gif here)

nvr done it b4 but ill give it a try. send me the files
(place Dio cheerleader gif here)

This is a community project, so there is nothing wrong with completing part of a character and asking for help with the rest. This isn't a thread for requests, though.
Indeed, you should mention if the character is gonna be part of the project or not. So a brave soldier can rimlight it.

Once rimlight models are done, and you see errors on it, just ask me for assistance.

Layell

Smash Journeyman
This looks awesome. If you don't get around to it in a few weeks, I might do recolors for you. Anyway, I made a banner to put it in the OP.
Woah that render, you touched up the PM one right? Looks quite fine for my eyes. Although my S3 custom texture does have a few small differences here and there. This recolour thing sounds like a plan, like I said I was having trouble recolouring the jumpsuit, but the jacket is no problem for me. Let me send you a PM and you have my blessing if you think you can get it just right.

Last edited:

ledgerewskie

Smash Journeyman
Woah that render, you touched up the PM one right? Looks quite fine for my eyes. Although my S3 custom texture does have a few small differences here and there. This recolour thing sounds like a plan, like I said I was having trouble recolouring the jumpsuit, but the jacket is no problem for me. Let me send you a PM and you have my blessing if you think you can get it just right.
Yeah, I only adjusted the colors on the render. I'll probably do it for the recolors as well, but not immediately. I also want to do some proper renders of the new textures, though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom