• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash 3C Project - PM alts, recolors, and more!

Cahalan

Smash Ace
I understand and I'm sorry for getting caught up in it. I'm deeply sorry if anyone is mad, I didn't mean for anyone to get mad. I promise I won't do something as foolish as this again.
I wouldn't go as far as to say to "never do something as foolish again". We all have our moments where we need to let loose. Work, School, Life in general can make us a little pent up. It's nice to somehow let loose you're inner child once in a while in a "safe" environment and also do it responsibly. I mean if some of us were perfect "robots" then I'd have to call Arnold Schwarzenegger to deal with Skynet again... And I pray that we don't get a horrible Terminator movie again (not that Genisys is bad by any means).

Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Whenever someone gets around to making a new pack of the full 3.6 build with Smash 3/3C, could they share it again?
mebe.
Do any of you even know how to use cbliss? Just askin.
cBliss can eat Brawl Sonic's render and die. Silly thing just won't work for me on 3.6.

I'm gonna slap Taiko for shutting off my bowel control.

Last edited:

drogoth232

Smash Lord
I wouldn't go as far as to say to "never do something as foolish again". We all have our moments where we need to let loose. Work, School, Life in general can make us a little pent up. It's nice to somehow let loose you're inner child once in a while in a "safe" environment and also do it responsibly. I mean if some of us were perfect "robots" then I'd have to call Arnold Schwarzenegger to deal with Skynet again... And I pray that we don't get a horrible Terminator movie again (not that Genisys is bad by any means).
Acting out is fine. Relieving stress, again, is fine.
Putting someone's personal website on an anonymous imageboard is not fine.

No one would bat an eye if it was put on Reddit or Tumblr, it's not like they've ever accomplished anything.
4chan isn't a scary place, not at all. But when there's a chance people could get your personal information, that's when things get just a tad bit scary.

Mewphelis

Smash Apprentice

No one would bat an eye if it was put on Reddit or Tumblr, it's not like they've ever accomplished anything.
4chan isn't a scary place, not at all. But when there's a chance people could get your personal information, that's when things get just a tad bit scary.
I never thought that something like that could happen. Once again, I regret doing this and am deeply sorry about it and 4chan won't let me delete the thread so I can't do anything about that except report it.

Cahalan

Smash Ace

And that's where the "responsibly" part comes into play. I'm personally glad that, at least for now, no one got hurt all that much from the last out break of the crazies. (Unless I'm wrong, in which please speak up) The website itself was a portfolio, one that only blew up on traffic thanks to Big Brother Google (or what the kids use nowadays). A sequence of events occurred which lead to the aforementioned debauchery on the last page or so, of which we are on the "coming down" part of that hill. At least the link itself on 4chan wasn't given, as I know that 4chan + links = trouble. While yes the url was given on smashboards, it's safe to say that the current buncha' jokers we got now on this website, have the common sense my Dad could appreciate more of in the real world (more or less).

Last edited:

ledgerewskie

Smash Journeyman
Whenever someone gets around to making a new pack of the full 3.6 build with Smash 3/3C, could they share it again?
I uploaded my personal build for some bros. It has most of our stuff, with added costumes and team colors. It's my personal build though so you might not like the awesome stage list and awesome tunes. [URL='https://mega.nz/#%218UI1VAZZ%21GxZTVrtLEzWcYLzViixRVI1yoRKG7XHHquBTBXsxzY8']https://mega.nz/#!8UI1VAZZ!GxZTVrtLEzWcYLzViixRVI1yoRKG7XHHquBTBXsxzY8[/URL]
View attachment 69125
Rimlit, has CSPs thanks to Sylveon, Smash 3 Textured by me.
Heres a reason why i cant make CSPs: When ever i try to position a character, its leg or something goes crazy. Also, Blender works on my computer but very slowly.
Are you only clicking on the circles when you rotate something, or have you tried clicking in the center for free movement? It's like that for everyone, you just have to experiment with it, rotate the camera sometimes, and get it to look the way you want it to.

And Blender works slowly for everyone. It took me over an hour to do an individual render for Zelda, and several days to get her set up the way I wanted her to look.

The Dark Meta Knight looks okay, but the crack just looks like black ink kinda scribbled on. Compare it to the PM version, which looks more like a damaged mask.

Last edited:

Cahalan

Smash Ace
I uploaded my personal build for some bros. It has most of our stuff, with added costumes and team colors. It's my personal build though so you might not like the awesome stage list and awesome tunes. https://www.dropbox.com/s/85ocpexf8sttr4j/Project M.rar?dl=0

Are you only clicking on the circles when you rotate something, or have you tried clicking in the center for free movement? It's like that for everyone, you just have to experiment with it, rotate the camera sometimes, and get it to look the way you want it to.

The Dark Meta Knight looks okay, but the crack just looks like black ink kinda scribbled on. Compare it to the PM version, which looks more like a damaged mask.
For Dark Meta Knight, has anyone attempted to vertex edit the mask to give the crack more "oomph", as in make the crack apart of the model and not just a texture?

Zarx1554

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zarx1554
Almost done, just adding the BPs. Mine uses all the standard costumes and alternates, so no melee wolf, ninten, rookie bowser, or mega lucario. But it has the old costumes like Outset Toon Link and Zora Armor Link.

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
I uploaded my personal build for some bros. It has most of our stuff, with added costumes and team colors. It's my personal build though so you might not like the awesome stage list and awesome tunes. https://www.dropbox.com/s/85ocpexf8sttr4j/Project M.rar?dl=0

I really tried hard with the mask, i couldnt get it right for some reason..

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
I uploaded my personal build for some bros. It has most of our stuff, with added costumes and team colors. It's my personal build though so you might not like the awesome stage list and awesome tunes. https://www.dropbox.com/s/85ocpexf8sttr4j/Project M.rar?dl=0.
WOOOWW! Ledger this build is impressive! This is exactly what I needed! Thank you for sharing! you da best. One question though. Sonic's last CSP is a Red Bowser. is that a place holder for now?

ledgerewskie

Smash Journeyman
WOOOWW! Ledger this build is impressive! This is exactly what I needed! Thank you for sharing! you da best. One question though. Sonic's last CSP is a Red Bowser. is that a place holder for now?
Yeah Bowser was a placeholder when I was adding images to the different files. Does it show up as Bowser in-game? I only added one extra Sonic slot in-game so I hope I didn't somehow mess that up. Glad you seem to like it, though!

I guess I underestimated how many people were going to download the build I posted, and all the Dropbox links are down now. I'll be uploading it on mega instead and post it here when it's finished.

Last edited:

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
I haven't tested it yet. My b. Just messing with a few costumes to adjust it more to my taste I will be testing it soon though.

XDDDD. I can't even download Ike because there is so much traffic.

Last edited:

ledgerewskie

Smash Journeyman
How did you get cBliss working with PM?
That's kind of a vague, general question that I'm almost unsure of how to answer. The cbliss tool was already updated for 3.5 and works fine for 3.6. If you're having a particular problem with it, you should probably check Mewtwo2000's thread.

Damonj17

Smash Apprentice
That's kind of a vague, general question that I'm almost unsure of how to answer. The cbliss tool was already updated for 3.5 and works fine for 3.6. If you're having a particular problem with it, you should probably check Mewtwo2000's thread.
I guess it would be really how would you put the portraits in? I'd love to add team colors for characters

Last edited:

Zarx1554

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zarx1554
Did somebody mention Smash 3 x Melee Remastered?
I have all the recolors for normal Mario too

ledgerewskie

Smash Journeyman
Do you have a mirror? The dropbox link is down. :(
My upload speed is slow, and will probably finish while I'm asleep, so I'll post it tomorrow morning. I did put together a slightly outdated image and spreadsheet to show the stage changes since it's a personal build, though.

It looks like I uploaded an incorrect .gct with the Dropbox download, so three alt stages were freezing. Here is the correct .gct. Be sure to also delete st_metalgear_Z.rel and st_dxshrine.rel in the module folder.

Attachments

Last edited:

Layell

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so how goes the progress on the rest of the characters?
I can't hide the truth any longer, we... we finished everything... yes everything... each and every alt... and costume in the brawlvault... including the Sonic fan characters.... we decided to take some pharmaceuticals of questionable legal status to help us finish them all. Long story short none of us slept for the past week. Too bad our internet is really bad and uploading takes 1 to 2 characters a month.

But I do hear this guy is dropping in soon...

Juken

Smash Ace
I can't hide the truth any longer, we... we finished everything... yes everything... each and every alt... and costume in the brawlvault... including the Sonic fan characters.... we decided to take some pharmaceuticals of questionable legal status to help us finish them all. Long story short none of us slept for the past week. Too bad our internet is really bad and uploading takes 1 to 2 characters a month.

But I do hear this guy is dropping in soon...

His head has more rings than Saturn.

Juken

Smash Ace
Can anyone make a CSP for this recolor I made? It's a Smash 3-ified version of the "Cupid Pit" skin. I tried to make a CSP, but my recoloring skills are mediocre. I'm surprised I even managed to make the skin look accurate.

Pit - Cupid CSP.png

http://puu.sh/jJf5H/79802eb72e.pcs

Oh, and if anyone knows how to edit visual effects, it'd be nice if you could teach me how to update the mod's effects or do it for me. It has "cupid" effects like a pink glow when using his side-b and hearts when using his up-b. I've got no clue how to update it to Pit's 3.6 moveset.

Last edited:

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
Ummm, is anyone struggling to download things from the Dropbox? I am getting 429 error (too much traffic) all the time.

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
Oh ok. I knew they were down before, I just thought they were restored within 24 hours. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the answer.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
@ ledgerewskie ledgerewskie I missed seeing your build earlier but now I must tell you that I love you and all that you represent.

EDIT: If I or someone else were to request more stages to add that fit the quality and selection of current stages (provided it's not excessive), would you put more in? My experiences in trying to work with the ASL and cosmetics have not been pleasant.

EDIT 2: Won't read my SD, even after formatting and trying the new .gct (on hackless). I never have this problem. :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom