• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash 3C Project - PM alts, recolors, and more!

Juken

Smash Ace
Or just get that cbliss 14 costume slots thing and have 2-3 of each Marth alt costume.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Do any of you even know how to use cbliss? Just askin.
I've done it before. Usually it's pretty easy since Mewtwo2000 released a tool to do the work for you. Also:
I really like what you've done here, but I think Shadow's shoes and gloves should match his red better. Example:
Posted this earlier, just didn't want it missed. :c

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
I've done it before. Usually it's pretty easy since Mewtwo2000 released a tool to do the work for you. Also:
Posted this earlier, just didn't want it missed. :c
Its actually the photos themselves, they dont display the textures correctly sometimes.
And TEMVSL, i hope that noice ganon has more than 5 recolors.

Last edited:

Geno Boost

Smash Master
So I was making Geno's costumes but I had a few questions
- Should I change his colors of anything for all costumes and if so, to what?
- Should the design on his cloak go all the way down or should I leave the yellow thing on the outside?
The answer is, if you are following the original design/color from SMRPG then you are going on the right direction. ;)

Last edited:

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
Dark Meta Knight Render.png
Rimlit, has CSPs thanks to Sylveon, Smash 3 Textured by me.
Heres a reason why i cant make CSPs: When ever i try to position a character, its leg or something goes crazy. Also, Blender works on my computer but very slowly.

SylveonGives

Smash Journeyman
I never knew either and I found it in a weird way: I was looking for renders to use for CSS icons for my project m build and I found a fox render on google images an clicked visit page and it led me to that website, I was so shocked when I found it

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
Or just get that cbliss 14 costume slots thing and have 2-3 of each Marth alt costume.
Ummm, Yea, Could you direct me to a tutorial? I am pretty sure Shin F. had something, but I might be mistaken. I don't how to add the BPs and Stuff, only replacing them.

Juken

Smash Ace
Top Bottom