• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash 3 Project - All Characters Released

Should we release our source PSDs?

• Yes

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Taiko

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention one important thing about the next update.

And I made the image smaller because I didn't realize the first one was huge...oops.

Last edited:

HypnotizeOverdrive

Smash Ace
NNID
HypnoOverdrive
That sadness when you have to wait a whole 'nother year for these texture hacks.
I can't wait to see how good the renders and color schemes will be though!

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
Are you guys still going to be around to fix glitches that may occur with the next release? Also, if a patch update for Project m, say 3.52 comes out before you all finish, can we expect Smash 3 to work with it?
Thank you for reading! Really excited about th next update!

Last edited:

Obskore

Smash Ace

wait, i'm not really getting it
are we going to get gradual updates as usual until reaching V1.0?
or wait long for the One-Punch release that will be V1.0 by then? :<

Taiko

Smash Ace
Are you guys still going to be around to fix glitches that may occur with the next release? Also, if a patch update for Project m, say 3.52 comes out before you all finish, can we expect Smash 3 to work with it?
Thank you for reading! Really excited about th next update!
We'll be here for glitch fixing and possibly P:M updating if it's quick enough.

wait, i'm not really getting it
are we going to get gradual updates as usual until reaching V1.0?
or wait long for the One-Punch release that will be V1.0 by then? :<
Yes, the next release will be 1.0. Think of 2016 as more of a guaranteed release date. We don't want to leave you guys waiting for a release date we can't make, and if we did rush it, it'd be really sloppy.

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Yeah, seems like less of a final total release date and more like a "At latest, it will be 2016!" Like, it could be done any amount of time before then (there's always variables!) but 2016 is the most guaranteed date possible.

Still sucks I gotta wait that long for the Dr. Mario stuff though AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Narpas_sword

So, if i just copy the fighter folder across from the build, who should i exclude? (i.e. who doesnt work?)

Is it just Mario, Link, Yoshi at the moment?

Last edited:

Narpas_sword

Oh of course.

Game and watch has all his costumes under one slot, if you replace the pm one with s3,there won't be anything for the extra slots.

Is there anyone else? Got people around tomorrow, want to flick as many as I can over.

Taiko

Smash Ace
Oh of course.

Game and watch has all his costumes under one slot, if you replace the pm one with s3,there won't be anything for the extra slots.

Is there anyone else? Got people around tomorrow, want to flick as many as I can over.
We added the extra slots in preparation for 3.5 though if I remember...would someone mind testing to see if they're broken?

Kurukato87

Smash Apprentice
We added the extra slots in preparation for 3.5 though if I remember...would someone mind testing to see if they're broken?
Just tried them all, they do work perfectly, sorry for the misinformation. I think the reason I was confused is that back when 3.5 came out some people said that G&W didn't work.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Good lord, Im having deja vu >.> Nonetheless, its barely January ;-; Its time to play the waiting game. Excited to see whats in store.

Last edited:

Tailsmiles249

Smash Apprentice
Been a while since I made one of these. Here is my favorite Pokémon of all time!

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention one important thing about the next update.

And I made the image smaller because I didn't realize the first one was huge...oops.
AWW REALLY? Great now i gotta wait another year.. At least there will be alot of textures next year

Top Bottom