• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash 3 Project - All Characters Released

Should we release our source PSDs?

• Yes

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the101

Smash Journeyman
Outside Bandai Namco Studios with Binoculars...
3DS FC
4854-7073-5738
I don't know why I haven't asked this before; but do any of you guys know if cBliss is compatible with Project M? It's just that I love all of these textures, but I'm kinda greedy and would like to see them all on my build... ^^' Does anyone know how to do this, or how to direct me to a link to instruct me on how?

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
I don't know why I haven't asked this before; but do any of you guys know if cBliss is compatible with Project M? It's just that I love all of these textures, but I'm kinda greedy and would like to see them all on my build... ^^' Does anyone know how to do this, or how to direct me to a link to instruct me on how?
Shin F. I believe has that tutorial.

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
Metal Gear Smash 3: The Rimlit Soldier deconfirmed
Sorry that we had to Raiden on your parade guys.

At least we don't have to worry about .exe worthy Snake eye glitches for now, and rim-lighting his arsenal of weapons, and hoping it works on spear pillar of delphino island stage.

erm.. I mean...

Oh noooooooooooo! Snaaaaake!

Edit: Look at my post number : 3

Last edited:

Cahalan

Smash Ace
Looks like in Project M 3.5 almost everyone is getting more costumes... Hooray for more smash 3 textures!

ProtomanVX

Smash Ace
About how much of Smash 3 will be compatible with PM 3.5 out of the box? I don't think the CSS is, but are the textures/HUDable to be used?

Taiko

Smash Ace
Aw man... I'm still waiting for my lizard... :(
But the starters come in a trio!

I like the new stock icons we are getting.
Wait, stocks don't show up like that anywhere!

So any plans for 3.5 Updates?
We'll see, most likely a compatibility update as soon as we can.

Ivysaur and Diddy Kong confirmed to be updated in Smash 3.

Since Project M 3.5 adds new alts like OoT Ganondorf, Power Suit Samus, Ninja Squirtle, etc., will you make Smash 3 recolors for those?
Yup! We already have.

Guys, dou you plan to update the HUD for PM 3.5? If so, I hope it'll be released soon, I literally fell in love with your Smash 3 HUD :)
About how much of Smash 3 will be compatible with PM 3.5 out of the box? I don't think the CSS is, but are the textures/HUDable to be used?
The HUD and textures should work in 3.5 unless they added some stuff to break it (like editing the bonesets, which I doubt they will do). The CSS will likely break because of the lack of new CSPs, but we can fix that in a quick update.

Halcreix

Smash Cadet
The HUD and textures should work in 3.5 unless they added some stuff to break it (like editing the bonesets, which I doubt they will do). The CSS will likely break because of the lack of new CSPs, but we can fix that in a quick update.
I see, so, maybe the best option for now is to manually replace textures inside the ".pac" files using the good ol' BrawlBox, like percentage numbers, timers, CSP's and so on, instead of replacing the .pac's entirely. At least, until you update the HUD and other things completely.

Thanks for the answer :)

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
The same procedure we've been doing until now.

All PM alts will be replaced with recolors for consistency with the pack vs pm updates, that is why is now easy for us to update the pack to pm3.5, we made our own recolors for cBliss... so we can use those cBliss colors to fill in the empty spots.

Also I need to mention this since I just realized it:

Our pack works with vBrawl too.
Meaning that the same content (excluding PM extra characters) must remain consistent, it would be unfair for some that the PM pack has the model alts that is not included on the brawl build, and the same would occur on the other end... "I wish to have no alts". Causing a fuzz of preference issues.

Last edited:

Cahalan

Smash Ace
Alright I know this may seem like a lot but after this mod updates I plan on redoing my CSS icons and I'll need character renders for everyone that's done so far.

Top Bottom