• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE ShockWave-The official Pikachu clan!

tirkaro

Smash Champion
okay, so so far, our known willing contestants for this tourney are:
Edgeworth
DragonRider-ofSmashBros
PokemonTrainerLisa
superspick007

I'm certainly perhaps missing some people, so speak out if I did :p

This is a pretty small-time tournament, so it wont be as ROXOR OMG as other online tourneys
The tourney will be organized in a bracket style, single elimination.

There are obviously no items/smash balls involved. This tournament is strictly reliant on your skills as pikachu.(Basically, I'm just re-stating traditional tourney fare :p)
matches should generally have one round, but given the nature of online tourneys, they can also be 2/3 or 3/5 upon agreement. Just don't take too long.

each match is obviously 1v1, and 3-stock. 2 stock reccomended for 3/5 matches.

The allowed stages are the ones generally accepted by the smash wars tourney rules:
Legal Stages
Battlefield
Final Destination
Pokemon Stadium
Pokemon Stadium 2
Delfino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon
Lylat Cruise
Smashville
Yoshi's Island
Distant Planet
Battleship Halberd
Bridge of Eldin
Pirate Ship
Norfair
Brinstar
Corneria
Green Greens
Rainbow Cruise
Skyworld
Pictochat
Electroplankton
Shadow Moses Island
Castle Seige
Green Hill Zone
Mario Circuit
Luigi's Mansion
Onett

Banned Stages
Mushroomy Kingdom
Rumble Falls
Donkey Kong 75m
Spear Pillar
Port Town Aero Dive
Wario Ware
The Summit
Mario Bros.
New Pork City
Flat Zone 2
Temple
Big Blue
Jungle Japes

Winner will recieve a free VC game gifted to them, bragging rights, and placement on front page.

recording a match is recommended, in case a dispute happens between two players. If a dispute over a match that wasn't recorded happens, then we will resort to a rematch, with me as a spectator. (as in, I'll join the match, commit suicide, and watch how the match unfolds.)

It is recommended you use AIM, skype, or any other form of instant messaging for quick communication.

will later be posted in online tournaments.

Jedstwiilite

Smash Journeyman
Tikaro, I'm intrested in joining this Tourney, so please sign me up. Can you give me the specific time of day and the date this will be held on? I will be delighted if you did. BTW what is a VC game?

Enkidu

Smash Cadet
I mained Sonic for a while, but I don't know now. I'm thinking I like Pikachu better. Still need to do some experimenting.

I do know, however, that I'd like to join this here clan.

Name: Enkidu
Brawl FC: 4167-4186-8636
AIM: ilotri

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Added, and I currently don't know when I can EXACTLY get the tourney going, but I'll try this weekend, since it's the only time when I'm not busy.

ArcadiaLegend

Smash Rookie
I would be honored to join this clan if you'll let me. Though I am new to the forums and this is only my second post I am trying to get involved. Especially with concerns to Pikachu whom I have loved since 64. So here is my information.

Name: ArcadiaLegend
Brawl code: 4210-3717-1264
Email or contact info: cheechster2006@yahoo.com

I'll get my Wii code later since I can't remember what it is. Besides Pikachu, I also use Wolf quite a bit. Not as much as Pikachu though. I pick him probably 90% of the time. Hopefully college won't keep me away that much from the forums and Brawl. Anyways, thanks in advance.

shboke

Smash Journeyman
i am new too pikachu, i mained pichu in melee, in brawl i just started using pika and im loving it, such an amazing character, i just cant space that good and need some help with killing and mindgamez.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
would someone not in the clan be aloud in the tourny? cause i want to join the tourny, but can't join clan since i'm in an Ike clan already o.o;;

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Pikachu is my 2nd main thats why i want to join the tourny. i want to compare my pikachu to other pikachus.

:) thanks for letting me join it.

-: Trey :-

Smash Apprentice
^-^;; ah theres a pika clan too! id like to join =D
Name:Trey
Wii code (if applicable): um dunno my wii code but ill get it in when I find it
Brawl Code:2707 1472 1663
Email or contact info (optional): AIM SN VigilanteTrey

2ndchance

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Ive decided to main Ganon as well as Pikachu, and R.O.B., no alts really, just characters I play equally, But of all my mains option of clans, this one seems to be the most well handled and organized.
So
Name: Chance
Wii: Coming Shortly
FC: 4596-9149-5858
Email : s2cndchance@aol.com (I Check my spam just incase >.<)
Aim: Mikaallen

Questions: I cant Quack online :( cause of lag... Can you?

Enkidu

Smash Cadet
I'm going to make a conscious effort to add all Brawl FCs in this thread. These kind of FC compendiums seem useless unless everyone does this.

Edit: B.rawl was changed to M.elee. April Fools, ha!

Well played, Smash Boards.

Edit 2: Well aren't you just highgod****larious

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I'm going to make a conscious effort to add all Brawl FCs in this thread. These kind of FC compendiums seem useless unless everyone does this.

Edit: B.rawl was changed to M.elee. April Fools, ha!

Well played, Smash Boards.

Edit 2: Well aren't you just highgod****larious
when you say add all does that include me o.o? (a non clan member who visits a lot)

Enkidu

Smash Cadet
Don't you just love it when the second you press submit, the site turns off for an hour?

I was just talking about those in the first post, but, you know. The more the merrier. I'll add you if you add me :p

ArcadiaLegend

Smash Rookie
Okay, I have a funny happening that occurred last night in an anyone match. I picked Basic Brawl and choose Pikachu of course. I get 3 other people like almost at the same time and kinda fast too. I was amazed. Then I get into the match and low and behold I am up against 3 Ikes as Pikachu. Even better, I won this match with 4 kills. Cheap people and their Ikes >_>
I did save a replay because it was almost too priceless.

Also if anyone in this topic wants to add me to their FC list that's fine. I'll fight anyone even if you do kick my butt all over the place.

Roller

Smash Legend
I'll add you arcadia legend. What name do you go by online?

Also, have any of you guy's been playing in ranked matches on major league gaming? There are a lot of great players on it, and you can find a worthy opponent at any time of the day. It's pretty ballin'. I highly recommend it.

Top Bottom