• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE ShockWave-The official Pikachu clan!

NeptunerAV

Smash Cadet
Oh great,
why do we have to be rivals with the lucario clan :'(

He's my 2nd main....
Oh wells.

Name: Neptunerav (Chris or Cosine, if Chris is taken)
Brawl Code: 3480-2282-1251
Email: neptunerav@gmail.com

DragonRider-ofSmashBros

Smash Apprentice
Grinnell, IA...... or something like that
Oh great,
why do we have to be rivals with the lucario clan :'(

He's my 2nd main....
Oh wells.

Name: Neptunerav (Chris or Cosine, if Chris is taken)
Brawl Code: 3480-2282-1251
Email: neptunerav@gmail.com
lol thats kinda how i feel :p o well, I guess we'll get to see what there made of sooner or later ^^

BananaX

Smash Apprentice
I would like to join your clan.

I'm a Smash veteran, and I've been playing since the N64. I am a hardcore Nintendo fanboy and I love everything Nintendo, so it's no surprise that I've taken to Smash. I'm somewhat competitive, and I'd probably put myself at a 7 on a scale of 1-10 (1 being casual, 10 being all out pro). I played Fox in Melee, and had a pretty good game with him.

Since the advent of Brawl, I've been trying out all of the characters, and I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to main Pikachu. I love his all-around skills, his pika-spamz, and of course, the almighty Thunder attack. Seeing this clan has almost made me cream myself with joy, so I would be honored to join. My Brawl code is 5370-0077-3782. Thanks, SWF mates!

Name: BananaX
Wii code (if applicable): 3790 6174 8733 5144
Email or contact info (optional): scottpwnsu@yahoo.com
Brawl code: 5370-0077-3782

Jedstwiilite

Smash Journeyman
Name:John Dava
Wii code (if applicable):0708-0265-8031-6081
Email or contact info (optional):jedstwiilite@hotmail.com

BananaX

Smash Apprentice
I'm sorry, but it's too laggy to be playable. I'm going to go play elsewhere. Sorry, again. Check your internet connection next time.

BananaX

Smash Apprentice
These lag hiccups are unbearable! Not a clue on how to fix them, either. All I know is that I was playing matches with my other friends earlier, and they were lag free.

Top Bottom