• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE ShockWave-The official Pikachu clan!

ArcadiaLegend

Smash Rookie
I'll add you arcadia legend. What name do you go by online?

Also, have any of you guy's been playing in ranked matches on major league gaming? There are a lot of great players on it, and you can find a worthy opponent at any time of the day. It's pretty ballin'. I highly recommend it.

Awesome. I go by Cadia. I'll add you later today.

peachykeenman

Smash Rookie
Name: Peachykeenman
E-Mail: peachykeenman@gmail.com
Brawl Code: 4811-6747-3445

Been browsing the boards for a few years but decided to join when there's a pika clan =D

ArcadiaLegend

Smash Rookie
This site goes so slow sometimes that I don't visit as much :ohwell:

Just follow the directions for joining in the first post. Or just use the above person's example.

ArcadiaLegend

Smash Rookie
Like I said if anyone adds me to their list let me know. I'd like to accept your request. Even if school and work suck and keep me away from Brawl like all the time now >.>
I regret to say I haven't smashed with Pika all week. I feel deprived. I'll be on later Friday. You can count on that.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So this is a clan right, and would want to enter some clan wars? If so have your leader PM me and ill send him a messages about a new exciting clan wars so you can decide if you wanta join the brawl. Only one clan per character though.

plasmid

Smash Apprentice
I would join, but my friend is a Lucario/Kirby player, and I see they are clan rivals (Lucario that is not Kirby).

gallax

Smash Hero
hey ill join.

Name: Mike
Email: gallax1117(i know there is one more l than my name on the boards. mistake on my part)
FC: soon to come!

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
I wanna join too

Wii code (if applicable): 3263 1431 9194 8894
Brawl Code: 4768-8513-4229
Email or contact info (optional): piman34@gmail.com / AIM: piman34
Mains: Pitkachu (Pit + Pikachu)

Also, how do I get an image to show up in my sig? I feel noobish for asking, but all I can seem to do is get a link to the hosted image... U_U

PICKMYCHU

Smash Rookie
hey guys ive been playing pikachu for years now since the 64 days im hopeing to get wifi soon myu friend and i play a lot but we think that we are not any good i hope we are wrong my friend is an ike user and is in blood for blood clan im hopeing to join u guys very soon (HAPPY BRAWLING)

Jeremy8488

Smash Rookie
hey could i join?

Name: Jeremy (zzrt on brawl)
Brawl Code: 1762-2530-9746
Email or contact info (optional): JeremySmith2@msn.com

i am looking for good pika players to be taught by and play against any character no matter how difficult it might be

gallax

Smash Hero
yeah so i tried joining a while ago. do you guys like not want me in here or something b/c if you dont then i am gonna go join another. i wanted to be in this one but hey, go where your wanted i guess.

Top Bottom