• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Shape of Melee to Come 4 Full Results and Shoutouts (80 singles entrants)

oliman

Smash Journeyman
Haha, seriously, you should've been higher.
Yeah I was sure 2 adderalls would do the trick but apparently not
good **** ralis and tm
who?

gotta go to the lab for these upcoming tournies so i don't get trashed again.

Vanz - you did well despite the crowd overwhelmingly being against you. def inspirational
4% - you're the beacon of NEOH, love playing friendlies with ya, hope you win the next tourney we have :)
S1 - damn grogro you did phenomenal here. You also beasted me in bracket, and we're never gonna get paired together ever again (3 times ever in 3 or 4 years)
Taki - GJ
1der - You're a kool dude and friendlies were mucho fun. gotta be real here tho, ur name sux
Green Ranger - nice friendlies, your DK is on point as usual
Skyson - u looked at me funny while i cheered for 4% in GF so im gonna assume you hate me and my voice now
Stro - interesting Bowse. its regrettable that i never bucketed your flames
Mach - u've really improved judged by our friendlies. i'll keep your fox on watch
Shroudedwon - stop SDing, champ. you'll win tournaments that way.
Pat - I do enjoy our sets as always. you've got the edge even tho im pretty rad against peach. get a functioning controller next tournament
2 jon 2 furious - ultra name, bro. ultra friendlies, too. come find us at our smashfests in heights (you're in the neoh group, right?)
Beegs - i was hoping my game 1 win would discourage you, but you brought it back. gs and way to have a mindset of champions.
Kitty - ur falcon is pretty phenom, hoping to get some mo games in b4 deployment
Derf - ur hair is stupid. tinx for ride and waiting for me outsida sheetz
QT Pi - wish you luck in your future games. losing is tough, but its the necessary step to winning
Housewife - I'm ready for you to beat me. too bad it'll never happen negroid
BBjake - if you want any more of my amazingness you can hit me up anytime, provided there's a ride (pat bro could prob assist)
Pat bro - go back to pokemon you nerd
Mom - ur such a nice dude you should adopt me. pyb on the teemsies fo sho

Pools guys i didn't mention
Not Metallos: unmemorable set lol but your sheik is pretty legitimate
David the Bowser guy - your attitude is admirable but it's gonna be a tough slope to climb to do really good with bzer
JBro - ur sheik is pretty legit so i would refrain from switching to fox, especially against falco mane
Mr. Magic - u got an outstanding personality. do hope to see you at more events

I think that's it, my b if i forgot anyone

SuperJudas

Smash Cadet
Shoutouts to Jbro, thanks for making me work my ass off in that crazy close pool set. Without that set Id feel like a total fraud. Lets get in more games next time we're in the same place.
Shoutouts to Beanwolf, you made my first ever commentated match possible, I feel so fulfilled. Beanwolf makes dreams come true f'real.
Shoutouts to Beegs for not switching to sheik and embarrassing me hardcore in said match THANKYOU SO MUCH.
Shoutouts to Soul for schooling me and then schooling me. Most advice makes my head spin but I truly feel stronger after just a little coaching from you.
Shoutouts to Stro, Mach, and PGH Carol. u guys r 2 kewl.

edit - this is SmokeWeedErDay btw AKA Jonah AKA Isiah AKA Metaloss

Last edited:

4% APR

Smash Champion
Extras: shoutouts to whoever cropped and uploaded to youtube, speedy as ****.

some tournament series aren't so quick about uploading... cough michigan cough

new rivalry inc???

I hope you understand how dicey that claim is. I'll try my best [without switching].
If you switch it all goes out the window

DTR

Smash Journeyman
I am pat. here are shoutouts.

4% - you got this **** next time dude. we will have to train up more. nice work either way.

flip - we shoulda had teams bro. next time I guess

anna - youre getting a lot better bff. ill always cheer you on if I see you playing. you could have beat ralis and yoshi guy. stop being angry as usual too

ralis - I got my revenge :p

dempt - im sooo salty

ders - good set. great hair. awesome time chilling with you after. youre getting a lot better dude. I cant just 4 stock you whenever I want anymore haha. goodhaircouch4life.

joshypoo - youre my favorite TO dude. good **** with everything ever. too many things for me to write. sad we didnt get to play at all

jon - im still upset about the shirt

tremor - we didnt get those friendlies in :( im klob btw

beegs - you finally made me proud :') youll be top 5 soon enough dude

kittyMW - wake the **** up. your snoring is annoying

rage - I love you

skyson - im sorry for almost screwing you <3

coach - I haaaate peach dittos lolol

logan - good **** dude. ill have to take you more seriously next time. ultimate sandbagger for sure lolol

jaiye - ill try to do better in bracket next time. I keep letting people down :(

s1 - gj getting a free ride to 4th. easiest bracket ever. haha naw good **** dude. im proud of you. keep putting in work

the lake - still salty about that first stock. I love your hair

beanwolf - good **** with the streaming crap

baby jake - son. you better beat me someday. we will be the hottest team.

mark goast dawson - you are a beautiful person. shoulda joined us on the couch

pat brett - we gotta hang out dawg

sliding boards - you are a real thing. **** the haters

good hair couch - ill do what I can to stay worthy of you

sorry if I forgot anyone. I love all you peeps. except mach.

Suyon

Smash Lord
GGs in PM VanZ. Hope to play you more later in the future.
I go to OSU, but I live in the Cleveland area when school is out. Maybe I'll get to play other PM players and maybe melee players too.

Esports Initiative

Smash Journeyman
WAIT. PAUSE.

SHOUT OUT TO @ Coffeemug Coffeemug FOR FINDING MY FAVORITE WATER BOTTLE THAT I LEFT AND SHIPPING IT TO ME IN COLUMBUS. I owe this fine gentleman an adult beverage next time I see him, I'm putting it here in writing.

Amar

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Shoutouts:

VaNz - I love you man, it was awesome seeing you again! Congrats on the win, it was well deserved!

4% - You're seriously one of my favorite people, it was great to get to play you again, I learned a lot from our set. I hope to play you again soon.

Naka - damn congrats on 3rd! Good set in pools, I learned a lot from it! wish we got it recorded though.

s1 - good **** shane! you've improved a lot.

Tremor - Fun set in pools, I'm trying to tighten up my play a bit more, then I'm coming for you.

Carroll - we didn't see too much of each other this tourney after pools stuff. Where did you go hide?

Taki - nice job at your first tourney I guess

1der - JOSH WHY. You had this. We need to work on you not suiciding.

KJH - We only played like one or two friendlies I think, I hope to play you more in the future, you're a chill dude.

TheLake - Aaron you're like my favorite person ever. Come to more Ohio tournaments.

Dempt - Good seeing you again, I know you can place better than this though.

Logan - nice job man! good to see you again

GR - We didn't play at all here! But it was great to see you again!

KittyMW - awe yee, love you chris

Skyson - I really didn't see much of you here, but I enjoyed all your commentary. Hope to see you again soon.

Stro - hai stro.

Z-Axis - ZAAAAACH

Mach - fun friendlies and such. We need to play more often. You're one of the chillest guys.

ShroudedOne - Jaiye! You had an awesome set against TM, You were playing pretty well here. Just stop getting so angry man, your mentality limits you.

Mundo - I'm pretty pissed that I got peached. I learned a lot from our recording though. And my sheik will make an appearance next time. You need to speed up though. Grind out that peach tech.

Pat- I love you. You definitely could have placed higher though.

King - dude, nice job! We had a fun set in pools. I expect good things from you if you keep at it. You need a new tag though, it's confusing since you aren't the puff.

2jon2furious - it's awesome to keep seeing you at things! You need to speed that falco up though!!!

BeegsMW - Cory you're getting so much better so quickly! I want to see you placing higher!

Slarti - Thanks for those friendlies and helping me work on my sheik. It was nice seeing you again

TM - Dude, I know you can do better than this! You're set against jaiye was really impressive, but you've got this next time. We need to play more because you live really close to me. Wtf sawyer.

DerfMW - You should have done better than this. But your movement is improving. Hi me.

Ralis - Peter, I know you can do better than this. Stop letting people sleep on you.

Kofi - that yoshi is the ****. Fun games, hope to see you at more things.

Housewife - We will play, some day. Congrats making it to big boy bracket! You're getting a lot better and I hope to see you placing higher soon.

Bearsfan - you are getting a LOT better. Keep at it, try not to stay in your own head. I expect great things of you!

Q T Pi - matt what?? you could have placed higher than this!

Ders - Andy I'm surprised you placed this low, I know you can do better. But it was great seeing you again, keep at it you'll be placing higher soon!

Jbro - Davey you should definitely be in big boy bracket, but you just had a rough day. It's always awesome seeing you, definitely one of my favorites from PA.

Nero - super surprised you didn't make it to big boy bracket either, but thats cool. keep at it!

David the Bowser guy - you're a cool dude and that bowser is sick! You remind me of me back when I was a pichu main! keep at it!

Garzal - how did you not make bracket? We need to sit down and work on some of your issues, I know you should be making it out of pools.

Last edited:

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Oh yeah, what's up baby jake! I need to sit you down and spank you until you are making it out of pools.
Same for Alex.

Coffeemug

Smash Journeyman
The only thing that's free here are the falcon punches I'm landing on baby jake.

Last edited:
Top Bottom