• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Shape of Melee to Come 4 Full Results and Shoutouts (80 singles entrants)

Coffeemug

Smash Journeyman

WOULD YOU PLEASE QUIET DOWN?

Thank you all for coming and having a wonderful time. Most hyped up grand finals I've seen in a long time. And we ran at an awesome/chill pace. Hope to see you all again in july!

Singles (pro bracket, 40)

The Shape of Melee To Come 4 Pro Bracket
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Best Riven NA (1)
$200.00
2nd
4% (1)
$80.00
3rd
Nakamaru (2)
$56.00
4th
S1 (1)
$36.00
5th
Sonuvabeach (1)
$14.00
5th
PGH Carroll (2)
$14.00
7th
Taki (1)
7th
1der (1)
9th
KJH (1)
9th
Soul (1)
9th
Cavedweller (2)
9th
The Lake (1)
13th
Dempt (2)
13th
Logan (2)
13th
Green Ranger (1)
13th
Kitty (2)
17th
Skyson (4)
17th
Stro (2)
17th
Z-Axis (3)
17th
Dre (2)
17th
Mach (2)
17th
Shroudedone (4)
17th
Mundo (3)
17th
Pat (3)
25th
King (4)
25th
Blue Rogue (3)
25th
2 jon 2 furious (4)
25th
BeegsMW (2)
25th
Slarti (3)
25th
TM (3)
25th
DerfMW (3)
25th
Ralis (3)
33rd
Major Threat (4)
33rd
Fedexganon (4)
33rd
Smoke Weed Every Day (4)
33rd
Kofi (3)
33rd
Housewife (4)
33rd
Bearsfan (3)
33rd
Q T Pi (4)
33rd
Ders (4)

Singles (Am Bracket, 40)
[collapse=Bracket]

[/collapse]

1: Jbro (5)
2: Nero (8)
3: L7 (5)
4: Hesh (6)
5: Graphite (6)
5: RageMW (6)
7: Beanwolf (5)
7: Garzal (7)
9: Boyd (7)
9: Coffeemug (5)
9: B Boy (5)
9: Freky (6)
13: Torok (7)
13: Jiffy (5)
13: AbsoluteTerrorMW (7)
13: Matt W (7)
17: Justin (8)
17: Michaelangelo94 (6)
17: Mr Magic (7)
17: TeamFsmash2013 (7)
17: Kneesox (6)
17: Goast (6)
17: Valuse (5)
17: Jasker (5)
25: Adam (6)
25: Drips (7)
25: Baby Jake (5)
25: Kumar (8)
25: Cory (8)
25: Drewski (8)
25: Dr Tran (8)
33: Isiaih (7)
33: Brandon (8)
33: David The Bowser Guy (6)
33: Coach (6)
33: Zamen (6)
33: Okan (8)
33: Ve (8)
33: Jonah (8)

Doubles
[collapse=bracket]

[/collapse]

1: Vanz + Dempt
2: Sunuvabeach + KJH
3: Swan Lake
4: Flip + Pat
5: Cavedweller + Stro
5: tm + 1der
7: Dre + Soul
7: Mango + Lauren ()
9: Kitty + Beegs
9: Z-axis + Mundo
9: Logan + Shroudedone
9: Carroll + S1
13: Salt + Sour
13: Green Ranger + Hesh
13: Graphite + Josiah
13: X + 2jon2furious ()
17: Zamen + Jasker
17: Kneesox + Flossy
17: Ralis + Goast
17: Slarti + BBJ ()
17: Jbro + Bearsfan
17: Coach + Ders
17: Coffeemug + Shine Kills At 0
17: Boyd + Drips
25: Okan + Ve
25: Kofi + David the bowser guy

Freky

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Frekydelic
Shoutouts to philosophy majors.

Real shoutouts:

Baby Jake: Your marth looked hot. We need a rematch.
Kofi: YOU ARE THE TRUTH. Keep practicing; you got it!!
Jbro: Good ****.
Vanz/4%: Didn't watch GF, but man if I didn't hear it, lol.
CoffeeMug: Awesome tourney man. Can't wait for the next one.
Goast: Thanks for the rides, man!
Hesh: We played twice (:p) and I really enjoyed our sets. I need more Falco practice. Come to FP4 so I can play you again!
All of yall in my pool: Loved all my pool sets. Gotta wake up and not put myself down so much.
S1: Good shiiiiit.
Carroll: Good stuff beating KJH. Also good work on commentary!
Beegs: ALL THOSE MMs
Ders: Loved the after party!
Nakamaru: Good **** dude! I want to watch you against random people in Falcon dittos until the end of time.
All of Wooster: Doing work!

Everyone else:

I love all you guys. Thanks for coming out. I got some pretty awesome sets on my laptop and I'll try to get them online at some point. Hopefully see yall at Fight Pitt 4!

Last edited:

Ojanya

Smash Ace
who did pat play this tourney? like what character?

Last edited:

mas_torque

Smash Apprentice
Freky I'm def coming to FP4. I'll bop you all day lololol

Shouts to

Beersfan69 for the rides and McD's. Sorry, I'll pay you back at FP4
Taki for being a talentless hack and getting me warm for AM bracket. Nice misfire combos lol
Green Ranger for teaming with me even though I scrubbed it up real hard. Dub Falco will reign surpreme
Kofi for dem parries and shielddrops
L7 for our 2 awesome sets. We gotta MM
Beanwolf for being the homie. Our sets were a lot of fun.
Bestiality

I was real salty after pools and didn't talk to/play with nearly enough people. Next time! This tourney was a lot of fun. Venue was real cool and things went smoothly as far as I could tell.

Eat that dog

Edit: I'm Hesh

Last edited:

coach

Smash Apprentice
josh - great tournament, i had a blast. thank you again for setting this up
ders - teams was fun, and I'm really glad I got to play. thanks again for teaming with me
stro and john? - thanks for all the super friendlies, keep the communist 3 person rotation alive
dempt - good to see you again
pat - nice seeing you again, sorry about the boring peach dittos
green ranger - was awesome meeting you. I have so much respect for DK players, I don't know how you do it :)
that toledo ganon player whose name i can't remember - thanks for all the warm up matches, it was really fun playing you.

pkblaze

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts to Beanwolf for an awesome stream. Did you figure out what was up with your laptop?

Shoutouts to Logan and Carroll for the commentary as well.

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
This tournament was ****ing awesome, had a blast.

Shoutouts:

S1 - good **** man, you were so on point all day. Enjoyed our money match, I'll be ready for you next time.
Taki - really liked our set. I swear I'll beat you one day haha.
1der - great set man, amazing last stock. Hope we get to play again soon.
Lake - always a pleasure. It was really cool to just sit down and chat with you for awhile, and I always feel like you really show me what I need to work on when we play.
Green Ranger - glad we got to play another tourney set, looking forward to the next one.
Logan - the best car buddy haha. Great tournament, let's chill soon!
Kitty - We didn't get to play! That **** always happens :/ come to fight pitt 4!
Stro - great tourney man. Loved teaming with you as always, I'm feeling a toad shield break next time we play...
Mach - still laughing about us being like, **** it too tired to money match haha. Good ****, see you soon mang.
Shroudedone - awesome to meet you, play tons of friendlies, and have a REALLY tight set in bracket. Let's do it again soon.
2 jon 2 furious - great to meet you man, love that tag haha.

Last edited:

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
s1 - you did good ******
Cave Dweller - Solid MM dude. we played our first games at this tournament! looool
Beegs - also solid MM. watch out for that next ranking update ;)
Taki - you're a ****. **** you.
Mach - **** you too
Carroll - good set dad. maybe even DANK, dare i say
The Lake - i hate playing you so much. even if i pulled it out this time i still don't have you figured out at all. we have to play more
dempt - you ended our set by airdodging of the stage. how dempt of you. GREAT SET THO
vanz - **** ur DK
4% - usually i hate when i lose to the same person twice in bracket, but im not mad at all about our sets. coming for you
1der - our set was toooo hype. sorry i jumped up at the end, i was also too hype. batphone
MTZD - supported me all day. TRUE homie.
coffeemug - great tournament. good ****. i support same sex marriage.

also shoutouts to ****** ass philosophy ******* telling us to quiet down so they could work on getting their degrees that they will hang over their tiny ass desk they get for being a general manager at wendys

Last edited:

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
yooo shouts to mug for being one of the ballingest motha ****a alive. **** pat for sliding boards.

4% the HERO of OH- good **** dude we always got your back and next time you're gonna win it all man.
ShroudedOne- yooooo dude great mm and pools matches dude. You are getting super scary so just keep at it and dont beat yourself up so much. Youre gonna be a top playa in no time.
TheLake- great matches in bracket!! im gunning for you next time and im gonna take it from you =P
Green Ranger- Damn youre beautiful.
Dempt- good **** dude and fun mms well have to play again sometime after we both have slept lol
Mach- dude that mm was funny as **** we are gonna have to do one again except both be completely there mentally
Stro- So many great friendlies. Those link dittos tho so much fun. I always love seeing all the crazy **** you do.
KJH- thanks for ****** me again. good **** tho
Beegs- you sexy ;). im still better than you with link tho. you are so ****ign scary now tho
Pat- faggggggg
Mundo- good matches dude dont get nervous like me dude. youre a solid player
Ralis- yo dude great friendlies had a lot of fun playing you keep at it yo
Derf- WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR?!?!?!?!? other than that i love you and im sad we didnt get to play at all
S1 THE GAY- good **** dude way to do work. We will have to play again eventually maybe at FP4 like a grudge match where you can try to take revenge???
Vanz- good **** winning the whole thing still sick as ever.
Ders- being a straight up homie and having that afterparty we need to play still dude.
SonuvaBeach- good seeing you dude we still didnt really get to play other than that one match eventually we will tho
RageMW- next time dude keep working on dat falco tho dude youll get there
Housewife- it was cool seeing you and fun making fun of pat the whole time. We didnt even play tho D=

Great tournament!! most fun ive had in a while at one. To anyone that didnt get a shoutout i love you guys and our community is definitely the best.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Another 17th place. Wooo.

Shoutouts:
Vanz - Nice seeing you again. We played more than we usually do. I'm going to give you a better set next time.

4% - We avoided each other again! Good job in singles, it looked like you were going to take it from him for a bit. Next tournament I'm just going to MM you so that we actually get to play!

Naka - Thanks for obliging me with the MM. I'm starting to slowly figure out what it is I need to do vs Falcon. I'll just ask you to play more of that MU the next time we meet.

S1 - Oh wow you got 4th. Great job. You'd better keep placing high.

Sonuvabeach - I should've played you. Maybe next time MI comes out.

Carroll - You promised a top 3!

Cavedweller - Nice to finally play you! I really enjoyed our friendlies, as well as our tight set. We've gotta play more in the future, for sure.

The Lake - It's always a pleasure seeing you and talking to you. Hopefully we'll play at Fight Pitt?

Dempt - Those after party friendlies taught me one thing: My Sheik sucks, LOL. But I enjoyed them nonetheless. You've got solid mid/low tiers.

Logan - Good job at this. I enjoyed our friendlies (EVEN THE SHEIK ONES), and we did....really well in teams. I definitely think we should team at any future tournaments we both attend, if you're down.

Green Ranger - Don't you dare switch to Falco, your DK is so much fun to play (even though you bop me most of the time, lol). I trust you can figure out this roadblock with DK (and maybe Falco will become a neccessary secondary).

Kitty - Hey. Thanks for bodying me in our MM, in friendlies, and in bracket. We should play again. The matchup is slowly coming to me.

Skyson - You're pretty awesome. Yeah we played a few low tier matchups...and something else, but I can't remember what they were. Ah well! As I've promised to team with Logan in the future, I can only do those with you during teams of tournaments he doesn't attend. I'm sorry.

Stro - Hey you're awesome. We didn't play, but I just thought you should know.

Z-Axis - You're a lot of fun to play, and pretty good. Lets get more friendlies in, next time.

Mach - You're cool.

Pat - 17th? This confuses me. Anyways, great set in teams. You ARE beautiful, let's play friendlies sometime.

Slarti - Again, I'm very sorry for acting like a spoiled brat during our pools match. Nothing was going right for me in either game, and after the SD I just couldn't do it anymore. It's 100% a failing on my part, not on yours, and next time I'll give you an actual set. You're very good at the ditto.

TM - We had a great set in bracket, great games. We've gotta play friendlies sometime. You're quite good.

Derf - Ok so I guess you can blame your loss on me for not giving you Peach practice. I just prefer playing other characters vs ICs because those matchups aren't braindead! I'll give you more princess when we meet. Thank you for the ride there.

Ralis - I OUTPLACED YOU FOR ONCE. I can quit now! Haha, seriously, you should've been higher. And go find people to play with, not CPUs. Idiot.

Kofi - I definitely would've though you'd get a bit higher but Yoshi is hard. Let's play more friendlies. I've tried Yoshi with Fox and Falco. Now I need to see how Peach does.

Housewife - Anna, you're here! (in the pro bracket) Took you long enough. This means no more tournaments of not getting into bracket, ok? With some tech skill tightening, you're going to become pretty scary.

Bearsfan - Hi Bearsfan. Nice set in bracket. GGs

Ders - Hi Ders. Sorry about Peach >_> If you want, we can play friendlies at the next tournament, and I'll try to help you with the matchup.

Goast - Thank you veeeeeeeery much for the ride home. Sorry about keeping you out that late. I hope you got a good rest upon getting home.

David The Bowser Guy - Honestly, I would've expected you to place REALLY high in the AM bracket, if not somehow get into pools. Your Bowser is insanely smart. I like your dedication to him, in this era of turncoats and traitors to their characters.

Shout outs to Josh for the amazing tournament, for Carmen with the streaming/recording, for Beegs, Carroll, and Freky for recording. This was a great experience.

Also, shoutouts to the PM Metaknight I played in some PM friendlies. You're pretty good.

tm

Smash Ace
Had an awesome time at this one, good stuff Josh and anyone that helped. Bracket assemble took a little too long imo, thus running a bit late into the night, but I had a blast and aside from that everything went smoothly.

Shoutouts:
BRNA - Nice job winning both events, you still got it and are fun to watch and learn from, as always. I hope you don't get down with all the crowd talk being for your opponent. I feel a little bad every time there's a ton of hype for your opponent (not uncommon) and people don't really give you respect. I wanted to say something but we had to split right after GFs. Anyway you're amazing, keep it up.
4% - Fun games and amazing job as usual. You're really the local hero, and do a good job with it. Hope you had a blast. Of course I want to play again next time.
Naka - Good job making it so far, I'm consistently impressed by how crisp your gameplay is. Also wow you wrecked us in teams, I don't even know what happened. I'd like to play some friendlies next time and maybe you can help me with that matchup that you're so good at...
S1 - Impressive run, and nice games. You surprised me with how good you were, keep it up.
Carroll - Hilarious. PGH keeping GFs interesting since 2014.
1der - next time dude. You are so close to placing in the money consistently, just a few aspects of your game need polishing. With more travel and practice, I'm sure you can do it.
The Lake - funniest smasher ever. Nice job wrecking us in doubles, wow. Let's play some friendlies next time.
Logan - good **** dude. You're a couple steps up from your play at shape 2. Let's play some friendlies next time.
GR - you're a cool dude, and I'd like to get some matches in with you sometime.
Stro - Good games, teach me the matchup (I can't find any good videos). /matchupinexperiencejohns /9inchTVjohns
ShroudedOne - good job man, those were some close games, and your patience was admirable. Let's play again so I can buff my counter strategy =)
2 john 2 furious - 2 funny. Always a pleasure to see you again. Let's play next time, and maybe we can hang out afterwards next time.
Housewife - ggs. *Insert gender comment here*. You're not bad, keep working on that fox.
L7 - nice getting 3rd. Falco bopper achieved, now for sheik.
Garzal - didn't see any of your matches, but you did well in AM. 4th seed next time!
Valuse - the struggle is real. Let the salt flow through you. Hope you had a great time anyways.
Everyone I traveled with - thanks for coming, it really enhances the experience. Hope all of you guys had a great time too. And thanks for listening to my endless johns and not being pissed about them.
Anti-shoutouts to controller johns, character johns, matchup inexperience johns, people cheering for fox and not me johns, 9 inch TV johns, and people don't understand my struggle johns. I'll try to leave them at the door next time.

that toledo ganon player whose name i can't remember - thanks for all the warm up matches, it was really fun playing you.
I'm that ganon, coach. Nice games, it was fun.

Last edited:

AprilShaw

aka Logan
green ranger- wow you got lucky

pat- fun games, but I'll be honest. you deserved to beat me. not sure what happened this tourney but next time, I hope our set is more legit

skyson- fun games again, and it was nice doing commentary with you. your shirt was awesome too btw

coach- i am not gonna lie, i definitely did not expect to drop a game to you after the pikachu game :p keep up the good work though, you have a lot of potential!

goast- keep at it with the Samus man!! we don't see enough of her here at all

there were 2 more in my pool but I didn't catch your names :( GGs though!

tm- of everyone i played, you were the scariest ************ out there. i think i lost a stock every time you touched me with something other than a jab or up air. I got my revenge though from shape 2 ;D we'll definitely have to get some friendlies in at the next tourney!

z-axis- it was nice meeting you and our games were fun. hope you come out to fight pitt!

soul- definitely did not expect to get bodied by you like that. I'll be working on spacies game, and next time, I'm coming for you!

vanz- well, this puts you up 2-0 on me, but I guess I can't be too upset since you won the whole thing. You're my Peach inspiration and playing you is always a blast. I really hope to face off again and hopefully come a bit closer :) thanks for the advice, too!

travis- the reason I was there, thanks so much for the ride, and talking about smash with you was too fun. you are easily the next best peach behind vanz in the region imo and if you keep the fire stoked you'll be a top competitor in no time

carroll- commentary was fun and you did great in tourney. i'm catching up though :p

shane- living up to your tag. you played your heart out and it was super impressive. don't let up though, now this is what's gonna be expected of you

naka- 3rd place again! you're so damn good, you'll be taking those first place titles in no time. don't think I didn't see that Fox though!

shroudedone- doubles were awesome. i definitely should've listened to you about sheik/peach cause we totally couldn't kill anyone, you were right. I've seen the light though and next time will be all Peach/Fox. I'm pumped up to have a regular teammate, and FP4 will be our tourney <3

4%- way to body us in teams. you went totally beastmode game 3, and finals were hype as hell. well played all around!

housewife- we got your number in doubles next time

beanwolf- the stream was flawless, everything worked great. you did a great job

rest of the pgh guys- you all make me proud :D

and last but not least, JOSH- shape gets more and more fun every time. i look forward to these tournies so much. thank you for all your hard work and keep at it!!

TeamFsmash2013

Smash Rookie
Super fun times, super chill dudes (and dudette). Shoutouts to:

Baby Jake: You're my smash BFF! Don't get down for performing under your expectations, just keep at it! You've improved so much in the past month or so. Just wait a few months more and you're going to be tearing it up, bro. :D

Dempt: You are the chillest of all time. It's always fun driving to these tourneys with you. Yesterday you got some real results and will be climbing up the power rankings if you keep it up!

Coffeemug: Dude, thanks for putting on an awesome tourney! The turnout was great and it was ran very well. I still hate your guts for beating me but maybe next time it'll be different :3

VaNz/Best Riven NA: You are SOOOO GOOOOOD. And one of the nicest dudes in the scene. I'm glad you're still playing/holding down the top spots in tourneys.

Shane/S1 the BASEDGOD: LEX LUGER SAMPLE PACK~ <3 ya brah

AbsoluteTerrorMW: MY MAN. Keep on grinding. It's hard being a smash dad but you've got this!

Jbro: You deserved that #1 AM spot, dude! Your Sheik is in fact the most dope.

Bowser Guy: I love seeing a Bowser do work! I know he's not the best character but if you put a lot of time and love into him you'll be up-B'ing the pros in no time!

Housewife: NICE MEETING YOU IRL YOU'RE A RAD GAL

Beegs: Definitely my favorite local Marth! Keep up the solid work, it was awesome watching you play.

DerfMW: You're a real cool dude. The Termina Challenge was a challenge for sure! Thanks for the tri-wing, by the way!

Torok: It was fun playing with you/meeting you IRL!

Also shoutouts to that collective musk of 80 nerds in one room, that was dank~

Goast

Smash Journeyman
How did I not get last in am bracket?

I threw my matches so I could watch the pro's. lol

1. Best Riven NA - Once again gratz on your finish. I hope to get to hang out some more while your sill here.

2. 4% - Awesome job my former fellow Dreadlockian.

4. S1 - You're lucky there was no pm bracket. I guess you did okay today.

5. Carroll - Homie shout!

7. Taki -Homie shout!

13. Dempt - Next time...

13. Logan - I was super salt about our set but you were on point! When I get better I look forward to our re-match =D

13. Green Ranger - First time we've actually met but you are tonz awesome man! I look forward to playing you again.

13. Kitty - Homie shout!

17. Skyson - Don't worry about you're place man! It's just a number. You're soooooo gooood! Great match in pools. I'm really gonna step up my game cause I enjoy our bouts.

17. Pat - Awesome sets bro. I need to get better at the doc and peach MUs.

17. Shrouded - Anti homie shout!

25. Ralis - It was an off day... that's all. You're much better and next tournament will show. I'm also gonna do a lot of improvement on my end esp for dubz. Allways good hanging out anywayz.

25. Derf - Homie shout

33. FedexGannon - homie shoutout. Hope things worked out.

JBRO - We need to hang out more! Awesome job on your finish!

Flip </3

Coffeemug - <3

Last edited:

Coffeemug

Smash Journeyman
**** pat for sliding boards.
Shoutouts to sliding boards

I still hate your guts for beating me but maybe next time it'll be different :3
Yeah, Next time I won't fall for all your counters :p It was a good match though. with time those nerves will go away.

General Shoutouts:
Philosophy Majors for being *****
80 entrants
Venues that let us stay past 9
God damn Coffee aka god's nectar

Vanz: Thanks for being a good sport with the screaming, you're so good stop saying you won't win!
4%: awesome playing dude. You're so much fun to watch. When I get decent, let's play more.
Naka: those falcon punches :C I'm gonna steal your tech and next time the ditto won't be so one sided
S1: Maybe if you weren't so bad you woulda done better. You're cool though, keep watching people shower
Sonuvabeach: thanks for being so willing to help. Also great job with the results. Top placings in both!
Logan: We didn't play and I remembered when I got home :C
Kitty: Stay Beautiful
Skyson: Sorry for being a bad teammate
Pat: I love you
King: you're really good! let's play soon!
Housewife: We didn't play, but you did good. Keep beating people
Ders: Pro bracket finally, keep getting good. we're gonna be a force soon. also thanks for the snacks/party
Beegs: I want to hang out with you more. You're so fun to be around
TM: SICK comeback on andy and coach. My love for your ganon overpowered my homie love
Jbro: You may have barely missed pro but amazing job in am again!
Graphite: I got too comfortable against you after I won then got nervous, good job, all our sets were heartpounding
Beanwolf: Thank you for the amazing stream. and good job playing. Shiek's still tough for my falcon and I'm trying not to rely on fox. next time.
Jiffy: HEAT POUNDING SET WOW. you had me so worried. we'll have to play again
Goast: You're my boy, thanks for bringing extra equipment and chilling at andy's
BBJ: stop worrying about other characters and develop you marth. you're learning fast.

thank you all for coming again too. It means a lot to me. Shape will return in july. But who knows. other stuff might happen too. Lets see someone else step up and TO too possibly.

Housewife

Smash Cadet
Disclaimer: Holy **** why do I know so many people this is so long I'm so sorry
----------------------------

Man, I always have the most fun at NEOH/PGH tournies. I love you guys!

Official (and extensive) PGH "Pro Bracket" Housewife shoutouts to:

COFFEEMUG - SUPER HOMIES. DOOFY FALCON. Thanks for hosting!
Vanz - Sorry I insulted you, haha. You're clearly the best in NEOH, but sometimes we just gotta root for the underdog, yakno? Great playing in gfs
4% - GRAND FINALS THO. Don't you ever pull a me and almost lose the set again I swear t--
P.S. Thanks for carrying in teams T_T
Naka - Finally growing some facial hair in enhance the manliness of your falcon. Nice work.
S1 - YO GOOD ****. Your fox was putting in work, kiddo.
Sonuvabeach - No idea who you are but you won best entry name in my book
PGH Carroll - homie
Taki - I think it's time to put down the controller and put on those orthopedic shoes, son. You're washed up.
1der - Nice meeting you, finally. Sad we didn't get to play!
Soul - Nice meeting you, your fox is fun to play! Those shines, man. Thanks for the pointers!
Cavedweller + Stro - I hate your team. Seriously. 2gud at knocking me into dsmash every single time. We'll getcha next time tho ;D
TheLake - YOU'RE HEEEEERRRREEEEE. Good to see you again! Really wish we had gotten some friendlies in.
Dempt - Your falco is garbage. Your marth is gay. <3
Kitty - Stay free
Pat - Stay beautiful
2jon2furious - new favorite homie
Beegs - Yo0o0o0o0 Pat said you'd gotten better and I didn't believe him. Good ****! I think you know what problems you're having and I can't wait to see you fix those and run a train through bracket. P.S. Shoutouts for being bald
Slarti - I'm really sorry I played salty friendlies with you. Next time I ask to plug in and you see I'm mad just tell me no, haha. Don't switch to fox tho that's lame.
tm - nice meeting you (finally), and getting to play your ganon! Sorry for the salt, it's a nasty habit. Next time I see you in bracket I'm gonna give you a run for your money ;D
Derf - WE STILL HAVEN'T PLAYED
Ralis - Dude.
Dude.
Your falco is so weird, haha. ggs, and I already told you I'm gonna beat you next time too. GET READY.
Kofi - ggs, man. I've heard you're getting good really fast, so I can't wait to see how you do in upcoming tournaments
Nairsfan69 - omg we were so bad 10 months ago
Ders - Thanks for hosting the afterparty! Sorry we bailed pretty earlier, and sorrier we STILL haven't played. Good grief. Nice work making it to bracket! (because I can't remember if you have before or not my bad my bad)
Jbro - Look who made it to bracket now. No johns. Nice work in am bracket tho, waiting to see that hype gf set you've been raving about
Adam, Drips, and Jasker(??? Sorry, I can't remember your tag, I thought it started with a J) - ggs guys! It was good to play all of you, and I hope to see you at future tournaments! (Jasker we really need to talk about your DI, haha)
BBYJ - Keep working, kiddo! I'm already seeing improvement since Shape 3, can't wait to see what you're doing next time I'm in NEOH.
TeamFsmash - NOW WE'RE IRL HOMIES, BRAG ABOUT IT TO YOUR FRIENDS.
Shroudedone - Stop getting sad about stuff man, you remind me of me, haha. And seriously dude, that falco.
Everyone else I know and love from NEOH (Skyson, Z-axis, Blue Rogue, etc) - I know you and I love you
Everyone else that I missed - Clearly you're not important

Wish I could make it out to FP4! Hopefully I'll see y'all again soon. Had a great time!

Last edited:

Paran0id_Andr0id

Smash Cadet
Vanz: Congrats on 1st, man. Sorry that the crowd wasn't exactly on your side during GF. Your Sheik and Peach are awesome to watch. Thanks for always giving me bits of advice when I ask dumb MU questions lol
4%: Your GF set was so hype to watch, man. I'm really glad you started coming to things again. That fox is crazy.
Naka: Thanks for the friendlies. Your falcon is really fun to watch.
PGH Carroll: Yeah **** lo mein. Hopefully see you next weekend man.
TheLake: Your crowd banter is amazing. Also when you told me my sheik was pretty good, that **** made my day.
Dempt: Demptwell.
GR: Your one of my favorite players to watch man. Keep punching faces.
Kitty: Thanks for coming to the afterparty man. Sorry that **** was so late haha. And yes, we need to play. I used to think my falcon and fox MUs were decent but I'm learning that's not the case and I wanna learn those a lot more.
Mach: Moms. Showers.
Shrouded: Good set, man. I don't understand Peach :p Would deff be down to play a bunch of friendlies soon.
Pat: Why did you place so low? ): Was dope having you at the afterparty. Sorry it was so late, you looked mad tired. Good set. I felt like I was starting to play a lot better 2nd game.
Beegs: BEEGS <3 Why'd you punch me in the face ):
Slarti: lmao, someday it'll work out that we'll team together haha
Housewife: MM me.
Skyson: Dude you're mad chill, why haven't I met you before this lol. I'd love to play some friendlies and get your advice on stuff.
Coach: The homie. I'm too used to playing AGAINST you in teams :p It was a lot of fun regardless of our placing.
Coffeemug: Great tournament yo. You'll get that 100 person turnout next time. Hopefully at FP4 we can BOTH make it out of pools.
BBJake: lmao sucks that you got kinda screwed over. Next time you'll wreck everyone.
Beanwolf: The salt flows through me.
Goast: Yo my roommates really dig your dreads haha. Thanks for coming to the after party
Okan: OKAN WHERE THE **** WERE YOU

Philosophy majors (present and future starbucks employees): **** you. And your pens.
Ojayna: Come baaaack.
KSU dining options: :/

Last edited:

Skyson

Smash Ace
Great tourney. It's refreshing to see these large tournaments with faces I've not seen before, and it's always good to be around people I've seen for ages. I'm back in the spirit of extremely long shoutouts, too.

Best Riven NA: Always a pleasure. Random League chat, hilarious stories, you're always great to ride in the car with. Slarticus had me rolling. It's always interesting to hear about your mindset during these things and how unfazed you are by things like what went on during GFs. Sucks that we didn't get to play PM 'cause it was a bit out of the way among all the Melee, but we'll get together sometime [when my car's not being a total piece of ****] soon. Good stuff on winning; that Peach really puts in work.

4%: **** yeah Dave. Glad to see you back and actively kicking in this scene. Hardly any rust to polish off, you're already bringing it back full force. But I know you're capable of more. I know the 4% that I've seen for years and years put in work. But it's great to see Melee taking your heart back. You're the chillest guy I see at these, and it's impossible to see you crack under anything. 2nd place is only the start for you. Revival of Midwest's Finest, aw yeah.

Nakamaru: Oh Naka. You really are a star sometimes. You put in a LOT of work, and your Falcon is still blazing fast. I can't do a thing to touch you anymore, aside from swallowciding in teams. <: (p.s. don't mash out once I'm off the stage, that just guarantees that you drop out and I survive) But it's all good. You're a cool dude, and always part of the PA crew that I love so much. Keep throwin' knees, man, and you'll definitely get somewhere fast. It shows in your results; you're not going unnoticed, that's for sure.

S1: This kid is a testament to the fact that you can dedicate your heart to something and see results, no matter what. Watching you play is always interesting, you have such a fire in yourself that always looks to strive and do more. Visibly emotional players are pretty under-appreciated, in my opinion, and you make a spectacle out of any clutch match that you go into. It's really nice to see you put in the work and really take in your personal improvement alongside the community that's watched you grow into a damn good Fox player. Good **** to S1 the God.

PGH Carroll: I dunno what to think about you sometimes. Our set was close. Much closer than it should have been. I know you have the smarts to trounce me and make it look like a joke, but I could tell you were practicing new technology in the middle of the match. I guess I appreciate that you always have an eye to look for new things to do.. but at the same time it would have been incredibly upsetting for anyone involved to see me beat you in a tournament set.. lol. There's no reason it should happen, and while you closed it out solidly in game 2, I guess I under-appreciate your creativity. You're also the homie and the soul of PGH, so I can't diss you too much for it. Just don't let me come close to taking a free game off someone so much better than me. You're always the GOAT.

Taki: Another Taki-free bracket. Praise the sun.

1der: LITTLE JOSH YOU'RE THE COOLEST. I know I hype you up a lot more than it makes sense to, but I just remember meeting you in tournament (Test Your Might) like soooo many years ago and you were still the tiniest little dude and it's just like I'VE WATCHED THIS KID GROW UP and then you disappeared and then reappeared so it's all good. Way to put in work this time around, though. I always liked your Marth, but I guess people have to turn to the shine side sometimes. :p If it's meant to be, then so be it.

The Lake: Aaron! We played a few friendlies and had a nice chat among them, it was very good. Your Fox looked on point from the moment we started playing (I very distinctly remember my Sheik getting nearly 4 stocked) and I was glad I got to commentate some of your doubles matches where your Fox was DEFINITELY putting in work. You have a wide pool of diversity and it's nice to see you call on what you need for a situation. I'll never forget the disco kick. Hope to see more of you, buddy. <3 (I'LL NEVER PLAY YU-GI-OH EVER AGAIN.)

Dempt: zzzzz. What do I have to do to avoid the Dempt curse? Tired of this, really. Five tournaments in a row. You need to win a tournament or something so I don't have to see you in losers' bracket. <_< But that requires you to not be so Dempt-y. It's still enough to give me a workaround, unless you randomly suicide enough for me to prevail, but I know I'll never actually beat you. So it's just annoying seeing it happen tourney after tourney, you always being my losers' bracket executioner. Oh well. ****in' Dempt.

Logan: Mmmm. Mixed feelings about you. I have no issue with getting trashed by Fox, but both of our games were incredibly close. I don't feel robbed or anything because I know I had a low-% gimp in both games and I think you SD'd in one of them? I don't remember exactly, I just know both were last stock mid-high % at the end. Irrelevant, though, I think you are a better player than me. Definitely well-versed and much more intelligent of a player than me, at least. It showed in your commentary as well, the few times that we were on the mic together. I think we blended well compared to anyone else I commentated with that day. Everyone else resulted in a little bit of stepping on toes and talking over, but we came together pretty nicely. But as an opponent, I look forward to seeing you again. It felt a bit more even than I expected, but I still admire the thrill of real competition. Good work.

Green Ranger: That Donkey Kong... you're so crafty, dammit. I'll never completely have you figured out, but step by step I'm working on it. So fluent and fast with such a large character.. I always feel like I should have the advantage as Sheik but I never do the right thing enough of the time. 2 stocks in both games made me feel a little better than last time, but you've got a great spirit to boot. Keep at it, man. DK is the truth.

KittyMW: Grats on not being Pat. Straight men unite!

Stro: Such a great man. Brilliant character and an all around good person. We didn't play at all! This is primarily my own fault, as you were playing with many people all day. I'm glad we got to show off mini Bowser to the world. Next time I see you, I am definitely bringing salami. There will be glorious consumption, as well as Link dittos.

Z-Axis: MARC'S YEAH. We didn't play at all. MAYBE A VICTORY because we used to do it all the damn time. Put in work. We're smash relics and we just keep on living. I'll get back to you on your book soon.

Mach: Stay standard.

Shrouded One: Inferior Zelda. Hmph. We got a handful of games in, they were nice. We didn't talk much, and apparently I wasn't there to be your spirit guide through gettin' all the upsets. We'll keep the low tiers running, and don't worry, I'm a cop-out doubles player too.

Pat: ALMOST **** you. Double 4 stocked in our set yaaaay **** this game. **** you for losing Peach dittos and **** you for sucking. 17th place down here with me? u suk. Nerd. Loser. Get good. <3

King: GG in bracket. I feel like I snaked you out of the win, but I was kind of playing on the edge a lot. I baited you into doing things that I wanted because I was winning the ground game. A little more dash dancing on your part could have broken me down. But still a good game. Keep it up, man.

Blue Rogue: u suk ness suks go play brawl.

2 Jon 2 Furious: LAWN CHAIR MASTER JON. What a good life. You're a beautiful person. Our games were hella fun, I had to practice my low tier matchups vs Falco. (SHDL with Falco-laser Kirby is the best thing ever) You're the homie with the crew of homies. :D Stay fresh, my friend.

BeegsMW: MY MAAAAAAAAAAAAAN BEEGS. So good. So much Marthing. I've got you, man. We gotta play more though! Wooster life best life, I gotchu.

Slarti: Slarticus pls. Avoided playing you again, life is good. As per usual, thanks for the ride and the chats. Always a pleasure. Keep it going, and oh my god never go to that awful tournament you told me about what the **** $20 payout pls.

DerfMW: Go away.

Ralis: Ew, 25th place. Disgusting.

Smoke Weed Erry Day: The best. Making bracket with this name is too good.

Kofi: THE homie. I had a LOT of fun playing with you, for that hourish that I rolled random low tiers against you for Yoshi practice that I don't know I'll ever need. You had a good attitude and definitely stay true to your character. Keep at it, Yoshi is really intimidating to fight if you're not able to power through his tricks. Very unique. I'm a Kofi fan. We'll be playing more low tier matchups when I see you next. :p Just not Pichu. >_>

Housewife: 'eyyy, welcome to the big leagues. You're improving in leaps and bounds, it's actually kind of amazing. I get all feely when I see you and Dempt doing well, 'cause I feel like I had a large hand in the foundation of getting you better (though in your case probably much less so since I just played low tiers against you and didn't teach you much) and it's nice to see you improving. We're tight, and it was good to see you again as well! I'll be less neglectful of seeing you when you come back to Ohio next time. <_<

Ders: I definitely think you're incredibly underrated. You definitely have a lot of knowledge under your belt. I haven't actually played against you at all before, but I would like to sometime. Putting knowledge into application is a roadblock I always had to overcome, and I wonder if it's something holding you back. I believe in the Ders.

Jbro: That amateur hero. I know you've got the skill to move past this. You have good fundamentals, really. As little as I enjoy Sheik dittos, I appreciate how much effort I had to put into dittoing with you, and how mutually interested we were in not playing gay as ****. Sheik players have a rough road, imo. But it happens. You'll improve, Davey, I'm sure. Keep strong. And never let them insult the CS.

Beanwolf: Very well done on the stream. Maintaining the stream [as well as your computer lol] was a very demanding process, and you pulled it off pretty flawlessly. Keeping rounds on commentary was spot-on, and everything came together nicely. Also, Ganon stomps > Sheik. l0l

Coffeemug: yoooooo it's all good. Getting to put my Kirby in the limelight for some doubles action was worth it. I'm more sorry that I told you I'd only play if you paid me in. I didn't mean to make it a complete waste of your money. I was having fun, I didn't mean to lay into you like that, haha. Very excellent job running the tourney, though. It was a very chill atmosphere, the multiple rooms approach was cool, and the posters were sooooooo good. Work was done, brother. The shape of Melee looks to be a pretty beast one.

Freky: I got to unload all of my hatred the entire day on you. Perfect. Change your tag to Uninstall.

Torok: I got to finally meet you! Very snazzy, and very well-versed. Commentary with you went very well, imo. What a dapper fellow you are. Had a good time.

Jiffy: Canton!

TeamFsmash2013: I love this name, like, a lot. I was hyped that I got to meet you and play a bit, Mr. Previty. The Marth dittos were fun, the other matches were good, and I apologize for doing nothing to help your utter hatred of Sheik. <: You're a hella cool guy, and I hope to play with you more at other events.

Goast: The Goast with the moast. Always my favorite, always such an upstanding guy to talk to. You're so knowledgable about this game. Gotta work on the application. You have peak moments where you seem to move forward with what you're doing, but stuff just holds you back. I think you get outsped and don't know what to do against it. Speed is a hard game to mess with, esp. for Samus. But I think you can stick with it. Always love to see ya.

Baby Jake: Y'know? I still enjoy seeing the fire in your eyes, no matter how much unworthy trash talk you pour out. It's entertaining, at least. I think you have the potential to grow, most certainly you have been since I saw/teamed with you at the last Shape. Just remember, you have to beat me in 10 Marth dittos in a row to make up for what I did. I'll wait for that day, kid. It'll come.

Kumar: GGs in pool. You tried harrrd to avoid that 4 stock, but I got it in game 2. I devour the Marths.

David the Bowser Guy: I ****ING LOVE YOU YOU'RE MY FAVORITE PLAYER FROM NOW ON. I didn't play you at this, which is fine because I played you for like 2-3+ hours at Shape 3, so I figured I'd lay off you. lol. Keep strong on that Bowser. Dedication is beautiful.

Coach: You heavily confuse me. You played Pikachu vs my Sheik, then played Falcon.. then played Peach against everyone else? I heard from everyone else that you played Peach. I was expecting it, and I saw you beat Pat with it... wat. Play Peach, you weirdo. Anyway, ggs. Your Pikachu was hard to work around, but thankfully Sheik is gay enough to get away with things.

Last edited:

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Every time I feel like I'm done with being sad, more sadness comes. Sorry. :(

On the plus side, I learned Falcon (a little bit) and identified some issues with my Princess Toadstool that don't require me to switch!

4% APR

Smash Champion
It's been years but I guess I'll try to say things like I used to.

Josh-sick ass tourney brother, guys like you who make these things happen are what keeps me playing this game.

Vanz- Good set, probably the only good set we've really had. I gotta take you out once before you leave, once you go back in NY I don't stand a chance.

Shrouded- good talking to you dude, you're the first person on my list to play games with next tourney don't worry.

Pat- why don't you ever win???

Chris- no more samus plz

Beegsy- my first smash friend ever. Always have been always will be the homie <3

Tony- sell the water next time dude, you're my go-to **** talker

Skyson Tony- always good to see you, sorry about the nickname, never ever again....although i heard there was a group of them down the hall ;)

Max- sorry we didnt get to play friendlies like we planned, my bad on that. Good set in tourney though, the IC's are coming along well.

Naka-good set, except for the SD's. Anything can happen when we play

S1- great job on top 4 dude, you can deff tell sweet he sucks now compared to you

Carroll- I've been calling things ***** all day, i can't stop. thanks for that

Lake- <3 <3

Taki- funniest crowd monster for sure. aren't you a little old for video games though???

Tremor- Im still calling you tremor. you have the least clutch last stocks i've ever seen, great matches otherwise.

KJH- i wanted revenge from last shape, didnt get a chance :(

TM- I'm calling you the next breakout player in Ohio, prove me right

1der- nice job in bracket, you're marth is uglier than mine though, and that's saying something.

David the bowser guy-bowser sucks, you do not, i like the character loyalty, even though it holds you back

Freky- the only guy to get my wwe tags, thanks for that.

goast-thanks for holding it down in the crowd, you were there for me before anyone else cared lol. Best hair in ohio.

everyone at the after party-sorry i bailed so early, you guys know how it is.

I'm forgetting people i know, sorry guys. You boys are the best though, you guys know that.

oops i forgot anna, oh well no big deal

Last edited:

Housewife

Smash Cadet
WOW.
WOW.
HEY 4% REMEMBER WHEN I SAID THANKS FOR CARRYING ME IN TEAMS?
WELL YOU DIDN'T. PROVEN BY THE FACT THAT WE DIDN'T PLACE IN THE MONEY. X WAS RIGHT.

jacobpilawa

Smash Cadet
SO I GUESS I HAVE TO DO THIS WHOLE SHOUTOUTS THING. (First and foremost, I am dearly sorry if I forgot anyone.)

Carroll - It was nice seeing you as always dude. I wish we could've played some. :( You better watch out though. You've yet to experience THE Falco. <3

S1 - Dad, you did amazing as always. Congrats on your first singles paycheck! :D You seriously played so well. You deserve it. Make it up to that 5th spot in NEOH. I know you can do it.

Taki - I still need to play you Taki. It was nice seeing you and chatting for a bit. Let's play some next time. Congrats though!

TheLake - Dude, it was seriously so cool meeting you. You're chill as hell and one of the funniest people I have met. I hope to play you at FP4, especially you're Zelda. Also, you have to tell me a story. Any story. I've heard that they are legendary.

Dempt - Congrats on doubles dude! :D It was nice seeing you as always, and super chill in the car, etc. You, Alex, and I need to play together soon, nevertheless. You're going down.

Kitty - Nice doubles set Chris! :D It was nice talking to you and absolutely hilarious hanging out at the after party. Congrats!

Skyson - I think the Marth dittos that I lost to you were all negligible after my RIDICULOUS spike on you. I hope that haunts your dreams. But for real, it was seriously so nice playing you. Don't be done with Melee, dude. You're too kind. I hope to play you again soon, though, and maybe next time, I'll beat you.

Stro - I finally got to play you! You're super cool and super helpful with critiquing me afterwards. And helping with my Calc work, lol. Next time we play, I'm ready to take a game. ;)

Mach - Mach, you're here! It was nice seeing you again and touching your facial hair. But seriously, you did super well yet I wish we could've played. Congrats dude!

ShroudedOne - I am sad we didn't get to play dude. Super cool meeting you and talking to you though! Next time, we have to play.

Pat - I'm holding you to your word. We will be the most attractive team someday, and we'll take everything. Seriously though, it was sick playing you for a bit and hanging out afterwards. I want to play your Peach next time. :D I LOVE YOU DAD. YOU'RE HOT. (Also have a very good fashion sense.)

Slarti - It was nice teaming with you dude! You're super chill! :D

DerfMW - Derf! Thanks so much for the extra stick. Maybe it'll help me win. ;) We need to play soon, though. I want to destroy your Mario. You're chill as always dude. Cheers.

Ralis - Nice to finally play you! Too bad you're too free. ;) But for real, I'll take some notes from your Falco and use them against you. Thanks for the tips again!

MajorThreat - You have no clue how salty I am. I demand a rematch with the hype again. I choked so hard. This time, I'll be out for your blood.

Q T Pi - This better be you, DelBrocco, or this'll be awkward. It was super cool seeing you though. Crazy that you knew me before anyone else did. Sweet catching up, though, and awesome sets. I hope to see you around! :D <3

Housewife - Anna! It was so cool to see you again and to see my improvement. You're still standard as always, though. ;D Next time, I'll be beating you.

Ders - Despite all the joking I do with you, you're super chill and are pretty decent. Thanks for the after party again. I'm sure we'll talk some. (Watch out next time, though. You're free as ever.)

Jbro - Nice finally talking to you! Too bad we didn't play though. Congrats on your AM bracket win and can't wait until the next time we meet.

Beanwolf - Carmen, as always, it was sick playing you. You help me out a lot and you're a great teacher. I can't wait to play you again, and I hope to get to the point where I am teaching you. ;)

Coffeemug - Sick tourney and posters as always, Josh! :D It was a hella rad time. I'm salty about our set, though. I want a rematch! :D

Freky - Despite all the kidding we do, you're a super cool guy! Our MM was super sick too dude! I can't wait to see you again and see your improvement! Congrats on your bracket!

Torok - Hey dude. Thanks a bunch for playing me! It was super cool meeting you and learning about you too! I can't wait to play again!

TeamFSmash2013 - MORE LIKE TEAMFREESMASH2013. Just kidding, Alex. You're honestly the nicest person I have ever met. You should be super happy with your performance dude. You were on a roll towards the end. See you tomorrow. ;)

Baby Jake - WOW YOU'RE SO GOOD AND HOT AND I WISH I COULD BE YOU. GREAT JOB DUDE WAY TO BEAT EVERYONE. YOU'RE SO GOOD.

Isiaih/Jonah - It was super cool meeting you guys! Definitely come out to more tourneys!

Overall great tourney, though. Thanks everyone! :D

Esports Initiative

Smash Journeyman
Shout out to everyone in my pool! Haven't played melee in ~3-4 years, and I've only been playing PM with a competitive mindset for a month. First tournament...my goal was to not get 4 stocked, and to win at least 1 set. I didn't accomplish either of those...but maybe next time!

Shout out to Brett, Suyon, Adam, Josh, Carroll, and all the new people I met. Hopefully I see all y'all soon, and will be able to hit the bars after next time.

-Amar

tm

Smash Ace
Extras: shoutouts to whoever cropped and uploaded to youtube, speedy as ****.

some tournament series aren't so quick about uploading... cough michigan cough

L7 ain't no Falco bopper #matchupjohns

I'll bop him next time
new rivalry inc???

TM- I'm calling you the next breakout player in Ohio, prove me right
I hope you understand how dicey that claim is. I'll try my best [without switching].

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Whoa whoa whoa. Someone get me in conatct with this David Bowser guy ASAP, please. Pleeeeeease.

Did Jbro use Ganondorf in amateur bracket?

[without switching].
i'll cry.

on another note, i love seeing so many shoutouts in results threads. reminds me of the good days when smashboards was extremely active. it's a very warming concept of the post-tournament experience.

Last edited:

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Josh Lozar – thanks for running a great event and good games in pools. Always a pleasure seeing you and being a part of your tournaments
Best Riven NA – Good games. I really can’t touch you in the sheik ditto yet. You’re a really chill dude and I had fun playing you man. Looking forward to next tiem
4% - Man so salty. You’re welcome to keep calling me Tremor until I beat you and clutch out my last stocks. Half of the reason for the name change was to signify the death of my anti-clutch. Your spacing was on point, definitely learned from playing you. Looking forward to next time man. GG’s
Naka – Good **** on third. GG’s in pools. Sheik2good.
S1 – definitely most salty that you and naka got by Michigan, but we are to blame. Good **** and I guess we need to play next time!
Beach – Getting better but so much easy stuff to improve on
Carroll – nice work getting 5th. I had to leave before our MM but hopefully we can make it happen at sweet.
Taki – GG’s game one. Game two you definitely had an SD and a basically SD where you gave me the free edgeguard if I remember right. Looking forward to our next set where we can both show up on point.
1der – Getting better and better man keep it up. First time in a while we didn’t MM or get more games, but we will at sweet.
KJH – Beating friends is never fun. I know you were playing off and I was playing decent so it is what it is. Let’s keep improving at teams and just stay in winner’s next time.
Soul – You’re improving so quickly man, keep it up. You almost had taki and could’ve had naka as well.
Dempt – intense set man, GG’s. If it wasn’t for some big mistakes you would’ve definitely had me
Logan – we didn’t play but I saw you some vs Vanz and it’s obvious you’ve improved a ton. Let’s play next time
Green Ranger – man I had a lot of fun playing you. Would definitely like to get some more friendlies in a the next event. I’ll definitely do anything I can to help your falco out too, a true DK main needs a good alt I think lol.
Kitty – Yeah we’ll have to play next time! Lmao how we always avoid each other I don’t know
Stro – that link was sick man. That was waaay too close for comfort. Definitely wouldn’t mind getting some friendlies in with you if you’ll let me, I clearly need to learn some things about the link matchup! Good **** again
Dre – Getting knocked out by MI is dumb. Next time maan
Shrouded – Let’s play next time. I need the peach practice and I know you need sheik practice lol. Try to come to SWEET in two weeks if you can. If you come, I promise I’ll make sure we get a good amount of friendlies in.
TM – we gotta play more, I need some ganon exp.
DerfMW – good games in pools. We need to get some friendlies in, I’m legitimately scared of when a good IC’s comes around. My hardest counter by far. Come to sweet
Amar – Good seeing you as always man

Everyone I forgot, especially all the new players in pools, GG’s!! Keep coming out and it was great to hear how many new players that have never attended were there. There’s a few people coming to mind who I just don’t know their names but I know who you are….I’m sorry!

Can’t wait for the next installment. This venue was sick.

Last edited:

PancakePanda

Smash Cadet
NNID
FedExGanon
Aw, no love? What gives. Guess I'm just too free.

TM - Keep representin'. You're shining, man. People love it, I know I'm jelly. Ganon love.
Coffeemug- Thanks for hosting man. Stay Ganon strong. And hit me up on PSN so I can show you how to Dark Souls!
Stro - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lrPMAAsguc . Thanks for that. I'll watch that over and over and learn. Also, sorry I left so early. You seemed legitimately sad. lol We should play more, those Ganon dittos were fun.
Goast - Yo, thanks for bein' such a bro! Homie shout out back! And thanks so much for offering to help me out man. Means a lot, really. Sorry I took Soul up on his offer instead, but he did kind of put it in my face. lol WHEN NEXT HOUSE GOAST? Make it happen! I'll help if you need any.
Soul - stay strong, bud! You've been just gettin' better since I met you. Too bad we didn't actually play but I heard you got Dempt. Good on ya. Thank you SO MUCH again for helping me get that pizza man. The resolution to my situation is PNC sending me another card. I'll get your back next time we meet up. Such a good guy. Seriously, he's a good guy. Did you know this guy's a good guy? If not, well you do now. The homie. That's what friends do.
Mundo - Good **** man. Our pools match was way too close. You clutched it out though, I didn't see that Peach coming. In fact, I generally have no idea what to do against Peach. Hope to see you next time, I'll get my vengeance.
Dempt - I love you and all you stand for. That is all.
Vanz - Congrats on another win man. Keep climbing.
Mach - Hope you figured out what happened with your card.
KJH - I'll get that win some day, but you're on a level much higher than me at this point. I'll get win sometime... But it was fun. I came close that first match!
Derf, 1der - Good to see you guys again.

That's about all I'm going to do for shout outs... I was pretty salty all day, outside ****. And then my card was eaten by that ATM machine downstairs so I booked early to make sure it was cancelled. I had fun gaming though. Thanks to everyone in my pool for keeping it cool.

EDIT:
Shoutouts to Naka... for delivering fast and hard, just the way I like it. Don't feel bad, man. lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom