• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The sexy Link disscussion thread

Linkwearsgreen

Smash Journeyman
Guys...

is this what the Link boards have come to only 3 days later after I go over to AiB? Mods arguing with non Link mains and spam?

It's too late for the Link boards here. Just come over to AiB like me and Chris.

Btw, Arkive announced he's quitting Brawl...

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
We really don't need you here. Stop telling us to leave. :dizzy:

Why do you care so much about who mains Link and who doesn't? If you don't like the site, then just don't come back.

Thunderfoot

Smash Cadet
Link is so sexy, he has digestive issues likely caused by his intolerance to lactose and possibly but not entirely likely due to his allergic reactions to strawberries.
There is no way Link is lactose intolerant with the amount of lon lon milk he drinks.
Infact, I was shocked when I found that none of his taunts have anything to do with milk drinking.

Linkwearsgreen

Smash Journeyman

Why do you care so much about who mains Link and who doesn't? If you don't like the site, then just don't come back.
I still use swf but the Link boards over at AiB are at least 3x more active than the next. It'll only help the Links.

ZombieBlinky

Smash Rookie
There is no way Link is lactose intolerant with the amount of lon lon milk he drinks.
Infact, I was shocked when I found that none of his taunts have anything to do with milk drinking.
Anyone ever wonder why he drinks milk to heal himself? Is he lacking in calcium? Frankly, I agree with TF. Milk-drinking should have been one of his taunts.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
So... you truly don't believe Link is that awesome?
Out with you! :mad:

@Linkwearsgreen: commercial is not allowed and that is what you are doing right now, I dont say this as a threat, I really just dont want anymore link mains banned for stupid reasons. And yes I know me saying this is against the rules but I think it is important to inform people(in a nice way off course) what the rules are, since not everyone read the rules.

Havokk(or SuSa the SWF mod, this name is scary lol I can edit your edit) edit (because I don't feel like posting)

Considering the message of this, don't worry. You won't get in trouble (at least not from me....)

Lootic Edit: thats nice, buzz said that it was not allowed, but well I think I should stop the sentence here...

Havokk change your name to havokk, SuSa sounds scary, please

chris the brawler

Smash Ace

cuz it's a Link community. it's important that it's Link mains posting here, it makes you feel home :3
i'll count how many posts Link mains have posted on this page...
1, 2- no wait only 1 :ohwell:

the Link boards is mainly a collection of threads being used as spam threads by a bunch of guys who probably never have played Link now. LOL

i just really felt like saying that.
sorry for bumping your thread.... :urg:

Top Bottom