• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sewer System- The Mario Boards Archive

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Thanks, Skyler. Great archive, man.

Matt07

Smash Master
I'd like to thank Skyler for letting me take over this thread, allowing to use and keep his ideas, and layout. Thanks a bunch Skyler! And Straked for allowing me to take over this thread.

I updated it, let me know how it is guys, especially if I missed anything, or anything you would like me to remove.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
yo matt it's your thread nao right??^^
congratulations x'DD

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
I believe mario has the deepest metagame in brawl and it won't be long b4 mario reach
the top of the tier list. :roll:

SilverSpark

Smash Journeyman
I have a semi-new semi-known already submission for the Fludd Guide~

I guess you could call it Fludd Landing Lag Cancel. I really don't mind.

Anyway, Mario gets landing lag if he lands on the stage after using Up-B to recover to the ledge, and then jumping from ledge onto the stage, and Fludd in the air can cancel landing lag.

So, to help get rid of this lag, you could charge a semi-fully charged Fludd, while falling down. Timed correctly, it should be fully charged, as soon as you land, which would cancel the lag and allow you to quickly follow up with something else. In my case, I'd charge Fludd to the point where it'd be fully charged, the second that I bring it out, again.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
You can cancel RCO (the landing lag) with any aerial, so I can't say using FLUDD is any different. It'd be worth noting if Mario's aerials were like Bowser's (>_>), but they're not. So using FLUDD to cancel RCO seems unnecessary.

Calebyte

Smash Lord
This thread is growing out of date. I think there are a lot of new threads that deserve a spot in here, like Vato's ledge options thread and Xero's Up-B thread. Also, maybe it should be renamed "Mario Advice & Rescources" since the word "archives" makes it seem old and irrelevant.

Top Bottom