• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SBR's Official Position on Metaknight

Status
Not open for further replies.

complexity1234

Smash Apprentice
if by perfect you mean not getting hit, ok..
one match im assuming.

Have you ever heard of a "0 to death" kill in brawl and melee?

Dekar173

Justice Man
If I slip up playing against someone and therefore lose twice, I would ***** and moan to no end, too.
Slipping up and barely losing and almost getting JV 3stocked are two completely different things. Neither match was close. I wish he'd have picked Lucario, just so the **** could have either A) won and shut up, or B) lost and shut up.

I offered you a $5, then $10, then finally $20 MM Inui, I wouldn't turn down that kind of cash if I were so confident in myself. A free twenty bucks is a free twenty bucks. Maybe it was the fact that you're a wee bit scared of playing someone who doesn't main Fox and who you actually got to see play?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You challenged me to a $20 MM? I don't even remember who you were or what you looked like and I don't recall anyone challenging me to an MM for that much. What are you talking about?

I'm actually pretty scared of Fox when I'm Snake, lmao. How many times must I say that I was really sure I was going to lose? :laugh:

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I offered you a $5, then $10, then finally $20 MM Inui, I wouldn't turn down that kind of cash if I were so confident in myself. A free twenty bucks is a free twenty bucks. Maybe it was the fact that you're a wee bit scared of playing someone who doesn't main Fox and who you actually got to see play?
Wow dude serioulsy stop talking

Up here in NJ Inui doesn't play friendlys or do MM while the tourny is going on. Its simply the way he is. Stop ****ing assuming and learn to accept the fact that your wrong.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Slipping up and barely losing and almost getting JV 3stocked are two completely different things. Neither match was close. I wish he'd have picked Lucario, just so the **** could have either A) won and shut up, or B) lost and shut up.

^ Haha. I love if people beat a good player and suddenly are totally full of themselves. Maybe he just had bad 10 minutes? That happens. Could be he was on his daily lowpoint or something. Maybe he didn't feel all that well in that very moment.
Y'know, performance can change. I played someone of similar skill as me, and I beat him. When I played him again a few hours later, he 3-stocked me. Same character, same stage.

So, even if it wasn't close, it may have been a slip-up nevertheless. Slipping up can be longer and harder than just making someone who normally would lose barely win. He still placed better than you.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Atomsk and Inui, I want a $20 MM with both of you at Genesis. Other than this, I'm done with the flame war. Call me a nobody all you want, it'll just hurt more when I'm buying my friends lunch on you.

Elitist garbage has got to stop, that's what kills communities.

As for banning MK, it'll happen eventually, as I've said many times before, when people find that there truly is no way around a broken character. Until then, we'll all have to enjoy ourselves with tournament results (at real tournaments) that closely resemble those of WHOBO.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
If $20 is as low as you want to go then sure. I only act elitist when people cross the line.

Spade I wasn't adressing you at all. You seem mad cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom