• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
It's truly had to tell, but it depends on how the ballot results would be revealed. It could be publicly done on a website after the ballot closes or it can be discussed privately between the higher ups of Nintendo (Especially Iwata).

If Miyamoto were to see how much demand Daisy would have, he would probably not take that into account when also looking at Capatin Toad (Geno, Waluigi, and Paper Mario will be ignored for obvious reasons). He would probably be even more motivated if she were to somehow make it as a DLC character and she would gain more of a fandom.

With the lack of major Mario title being seen for the year, we will probably get more spinoffs akin to Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker to another Mario sports game. 2016 is guaranteed to be a year where we would know more about an upcoming mainstream title that is more original that isn't Super Mario Galaxy (Meaning no Rosalina and more original characters).
Is there any shred of hope for us Daisy fans aside from the Ballot?

Sorry just had to ask that, but if her making it as a DLC character means he would start getting a move on then this is truly a once in a life time chance and we cannot let it get away!

While i was at work an idea pooped to me, but how to execute it and if it will work or not i don't know so i am having doubts to post it or not.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
If I could ask a question, would you think if people went out of their way to make Mario fan games that starred Daisy as the protagonist, and not only made more people fans of the games and character, but would bring attention to Nintendo that people wanna see Daisy as a star character of the Mario series? Thinking back to this makes me think that could do something to aid in Daisy's popularity if people made games for her.
This Artix guy, I love his idea and the work he had put into his animations. I truly hope they he's planning on doing more with this concept since it had garnered the attention of many game websites a month ago (Or it's juts Kotaku being Kotaku). :p

I can see this being the case, having a series of fan games starring Daisy and has little to do with sports is a great way of getting more people interested. It would not only show that she has more potential other than being just "spinoff fodder", but NInetdno would probably know that people would love the idea of having her star in the main series games.

If I recall, Nintendo did announce on NicoNico Video that they would fully accept any fan's projects as theirs in the future. With Nintendo going shutdown crazy with the YouTuber videos and the partnership scenario, I really wonder when that's the case since they don't seem too happy about "free advertisement" these days. But I shouldn't let that get me down since they only care about it if you are getting views off of these videos instead of fan games.

Last edited:

HanAmes

Smash Ace
it even pains me in Mario party seeing the characters that are supposed to represent the four players,

Mario, Luigi, Peach and.... Yoshi :facepalm::glare:

I mean i get why they put him there and all, but it still hurts my heart seeing the green dino take the slot instead of another character representing a female. (I'm not a feminist but just sayin'. They replaced the girl with a freaking dinosaur:joyful::laugh:. )
What pains me even more about Mario Party 10 is the fact that Daisy doesn't have any official HD art. I got so disappointed to a point where I called them 'bias.' It would be NICE to see HD art of Daisy the same way that we see Mario, Peach, Bowser, and the other characters.
If I could ask a question, would you think if people went out of their way to make Mario fan games that starred Daisy as the protagonist, and not only made more people fans of the games and character, but would bring attention to Nintendo that people wanna see Daisy as a star character of the Mario series? Thinking back to this makes me think that could do something to aid in Daisy's popularity if people made games for her.
DRATS!! He beat me to it...!:facepalm: I wanted to create my own game of Daisy one day, but as of now, I lack the skills to program video games (which I'm in the process of learning, btw), and I have a gimmick in mind as well.

What I saw so far, though, looks exciting, especially the graphics and how fluent the motion is. Daisy also has such a nice design in the game, and in the future, I expect great things from this project! He sure knows how to give us Daisy fans some hope.

Troykv

Smash Master
What pains me even more about Mario Party 10 is the fact that Daisy doesn't have any official HD art. I got so disappointed to a point where I called them 'bias.' It would be NICE to see HD art of Daisy the same way that we see Mario, Peach, Bowser, and the other characters.

DRATS!! He beat me to it...!:facepalm: I wanted to create my own game of Daisy one day, but as of now, I lack the skills to program video games (which I'm in the process of learning, btw), and I have a gimmick in mind as well.

What I saw so far, though, looks exciting, especially the graphics and how fluent the motion is. Daisy also has such a nice design in the game, and in the future, I expect great things from this project! He sure knows how to give us Daisy fans some hope.
Oh? Seriously? Where are the Official HD art?

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Project Daisy Origins is an interesting idea from what I've seen and the reactions to the project are pretty positive. Hell, you would be laughing at the number of people saying that this is a better idea than a Female Link (Which was a stupid idea that shouldn't be done to begin with). :laugh:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
female Link?:facepalm: haha... you know Linkle (female Link) was gonna be a playable character in Hyrule Warriors, right? :laugh:

http://www.zeldauniverse.net/2014/0...hould-have-been-written-into-hyrule-warriors/
As someone who was up to date on Hyrule Warriors news, I knew that that was going to be a thing. But having a game on Daisy is something I would rather have over a female incarnation appearing in a future Zelda title. If it's something Zelda we're talking about, I want another game to star Tingle since he's fabulous.

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Project Daisy Origins is an interesting idea from what I've seen and the reactions to the project are pretty positive. Hell, you would be laughing at the number of people saying that this is a better idea than a Female Link (Which was a stupid idea that shouldn't be done to begin with). :laugh:
Project Daisy Origins? Another fan project?

Not that i mind, seeing that despite everything Daisy fans still hold it together and do the things Nintendo should be doing instead of showing favorism to certain characters, really helps in restoring my hopes, all this plus the community in this thread show more love to Daisy than Nintendo in the 26 years she has existed, so thanks everyone!

Zeldaisy

Smash Apprentice
As someone who was up to date on Hyrule Warriors news, I knew that that was going to be a thing. But having a game on Daisy is something I would rather have over a female incarnation appearing in a future Zelda title. If it's something Zelda we're talking about, I want another game to star Tingle since he's fabulous.

:awesome: ANOTHER game for tingle? seriously? I think my baby :4zelda: deserves her own game, after all, it IS the Legend of ZELDA, am I right? :facepalm: Nintendo has a horrible taste in women, making Peach out of all people have a game that let's her save Mario but our Godess incarnated/Ninja/Pirate/Princess Zelda gets shoved asied once again. Talk about unfair :rolleyes:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
:awesome: ANOTHER game for tingle? seriously? I think my baby :4zelda: deserves her own game, after all, it IS the Legend of ZELDA, am I right? :facepalm: Nintendo has a horrible taste in women, making Peach out of all people have a game that let's her save Mario but our Godess incarnated/Ninja/Pirate/Princess Zelda gets shoved asied once again. Talk about unfair :rolleyes:
Oh and don't forget the sexist abilities that revolve around raging periods and delicious tears. Super Princess Peach sure was a classic despite triggering the feminists after all. :troll:

I was one of the many people who liked the whole "Have Zelda Star in Her Own Title" moveset on Facebook a few years ago since I've wanted that to happen. It's been years since I've last been there and I still wonder if they managed to hit a few thousand by now. If Hyrule Warriors is anything to go by, people would love the idea of Zelda having her own game in the future.

Last edited:

HanAmes

Smash Ace
Oh and don't forget the sexist abilities that revolve around raging periods and delicious tears. Super Princess Peach sure was a classic despite triggering the feminists after all. :troll:

I was one of the many people who liked the whole "Have Zelda Star in Her Own Title" moveset on Facebook a few years ago since I've wanted that to happen. It's been years since I've last been there and I still wonder if they managed to hit a few thousand by now. If Hyrule Warriors is anything to go by, people would love the idea of Zelda having her own game in the future.
A new game besides Wand of Gamelon, and Zelda's Adventure on the CDI?:troll:

Edit: @ Ark of Silence101 Ark of Silence101 It should be ME thanking YOU to feel that I'm not alone.:)

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
A new game besides Wand of Gamelon, and Zelda's Adventure on the CDI?:troll:
Yes, the only thing GOOD about those terrible games were the memes and YouTube Poop that they had spawned (Plus, "sexy" Gannypoo's face). :troll:

Last edited:

Zeldaisy

Smash Apprentice

Actually in an interview with uh... I don't remember if it's Aonuma or Miyamoto.... anyway, in an interview with one of those two, someone asked, " Is Zelda ever getting to star in her own game?" and he responded with "This is the second time someone asks me this on E3...if it's something the fans really want, We'll have to really think about it...."

Not confirmed but a pretty strong hint, i suppose. I think this happened in the E3 of Zelda WiiU reveal or something??? Maybe the one before, now that i think about it... eh... whatever...

Last edited:

Zeldaisy

Smash Apprentice
:substitute: Ah yes, who can forget the master piece from the CD-i? :rolleyes: They are a true example of what a Zelda game should be, why can't Ocarina of Time be like that? :shades:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
What i had in mind Azure was seeing that other threads have plenty of supporters, i was thinking that we should try and gain a bit more supporters then head to other online communities and try and convince them to both vote for Daisy and join SmasBoards and support us on this thread, i already tried convincing a few friends to join here and while unfortenately i had no luck, i did manage to convince them to vote for Daisy in the ballot, i don't know if this was said here before but, right now we are small communities scattered and what we should do is join and become one big communty, they say if too much people make themselves be heard they eventually become too much to ignore and perhaps that might help out.(The same can be said for the other communities but they have bigger numbers on their side(looks at K.Rool.)

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
... I was thinking...

... I've decided to make a Daisy RPG with RPG Maker XP but where to start? ... I need a plot.

Edit: Something involving the other Mario characters would be nice.
... What I'm certain of is that I've GOT to put in Daisy, :4peach:, :rosalina:, :4mario:, :4luigi:, :4bowser:, :4bowserjr:, the Koopalings, :4yoshi: and King Boo! These are certain characters I wouldn't dare to forget! (Plus, I've got to represent the Mario series, and to hint at the fact that I like the popular drawn comic that is "The Three Little Princesses")

... I'm not certain if it's gonna take place in the Mario universe or the Smash universe (with :battlefieldb: and :fdb:, and also :wifi:), but If I choose the latter, I know the characters that will represent the other series.

Last edited:

Calane

Smash Ace
Not sure how I feel about Daisy being a DLC character. On one hand, I like her as a character and would be happy if she got in. But on the other hand, I feel that Sakurai would just make her a clone of Peach (which she doesn't have to be). I have nothing against clones, but when it's done wrong, It gets under my skin (Like, why not give Dark Pit and Lucina their own battle stances at least?) Overall though, I'd be perfectly fine with Daisy joining the roster. Though, I do think we have a lot of Mario characters already (not a bad thing, but still).

I always wanted a Mario & Luigi game where Peach and Daisy teamed up with them. It'd sort of be like M&L Partners in Time, but with the two princesses instead of the bros as babies. There could be a lot of funny moments to be had, and I'd love to see the kinds of over the top attacks they could all do together. I think having a game like this would give Daisy a lot of time in the spotlight and even expand upon her character a lot. I don't know what I'd call it, but I think it'd be a fun game (And Peach would finally be useful in a Mario & Luigi game).

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
... I was thinking...

... I've decided to make a Daisy RPG with RPG Maker XP but where to start? ... I need a plot.

... What I'm certain of is that I've GOT to put in Daisy, :4peach:, :rosalina:, :4mario:, :4luigi:, :4bowser:, :4bowserjr:, the Koopalings, :4yoshi: and King Boo! These are certain characters I wouldn't dare to forget! (Plus, I've got to represent the Mario series, and to hint at the fact that I like the popular drawn comic that is "The Three Little Princesses")

... I'm not certain if it's gonna take place in the Mario universe or the Smash universe (with :battlefieldb: and :fdb:, and also :wifi:), but If I choose the latter, I know the characters that will represent the other series.
Keep on brainstorming pal, I hope you make something good from it. :3 And well, since I'm into game designing myself, if I were to ever come up with a Daisy game project, hopefully I can make something good out of that.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
... I was thinking...

Ummm, maybe the main villain (King Boo) could've stolen some giant Sarasalandian Diamond/The Three Little Princesses' crowns for its magix powers.
Daisy now needs to find and kill him.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
What i had in mind Azure was seeing that other threads have plenty of supporters, i was thinking that we should try and gain a bit more supporters then head to other online communities and try and convince them to both vote for Daisy and join SmasBoards and support us on this thread, i already tried convincing a few friends to join here and while unfortenately i had no luck, i did manage to convince them to vote for Daisy in the ballot, i don't know if this was said here before but, right now we are small communities scattered and what we should do is join and become one big communty, they say if too much people make themselves be heard they eventually become too much to ignore and perhaps that might help out.(The same can be said for the other communities but they have bigger numbers on their side(looks at K.Rool.)
Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr are some of the few places that I've been targeting for a while with Gamefaqs, the Mario Kart forums, 4Chan, and Reddit being unvisited. Some of them are full of fans while others are essentially full of haters. Was thinking about making a whole Twitter page dedicated to voting for Daisy since the Kuttthroats and Banjo fans had done so already. You are right about us having to expand when the time is right since it would be a great way at making us more known. 4Chan and Reddit are obvious nos for now since both of them are essentially toxic incarnate. This is indeed a now or never situation and it is highly needed to do this for the summer. Overall, your idea is great and we have to us this week to think about our first order of business.

... I was thinking...

Another possible Daisy game? I support.

I think the game can essentially focus on the Mario universe since the Mario cast (plus Daisy) will be the main focus of the game).

For a plot, I've thought of something that will be better than the usual "save the princess" formula in every game. Have the game start off with Daisy and friends celebrating at a party to kick off Sarasa Lsnd and the Mushroom Kingdom's cultural alliance. Then King Boo and Bowser would appear to rob the festival of its Crown Jewels, the Mega Star and the Sarasian Flowor. Soon as both level the area, both of their prizes would eventually break and the villains would have no choice but to separate them into different locations across both kingdoms.

Yeah I know, sounds like it's too long of a game. :laugh:

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Peach & Daisy: Super Crown Saga
Peach & Daisy: Royalty in Time
Peach & Daisy: Birdo's Inside Story
Peach & Daisy: Whatever the Last One Was

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr are some of the few places that I've been targeting for a while with Gamefaqs, the Mario Kart forums, 4Chan, and Reddit being unvisited. Some of them are full of fans while others are essentially full of haters.[...]
Let's say it like Mr. Chicken! Any hater gon' become a fan! :happysheep:

That's only for Shantae though. I can't guarantee that any Daisy hater will become a fan. :troll:

I'm just kidding Daisy fans you know I love you all... ouch! ow! NO! NOT THE EYES NOT THE EYES AAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGHHHHHH! ...ouch. :teeth:

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
Ummm, maybe the main villain (King Boo) could've stolen some giant Sarasalandian Diamond/The Three Little Princesses' crowns for its magix powers.
Daisy now needs to find and kill him.
NO! I don't want King Boo as a villain. :4bowser: and :4bowserjr: (and the Koopalings), on the other hand...

Another possible Daisy game? I support.

I think the game can essentially focus on the Mario universe since the Mario cast (plus Daisy) will be the main focus of the game).

For a plot, I've thought of something that will be better than the usual "save the princess" formula in every game. Have the game start off with Daisy and friends celebrating at a party to kick off Sarasa Lsnd and the Mushroom Kingdom's cultural alliance. Then King Boo and Bowser would appear to rob the festival of its Crown Jewels, the Mega Star and the Sarasian Flowor. Soon as both level the area, both of their prizes would eventually break and the villains would have no choice but to separate them into different locations across both kingdoms.

Yeah I know, sounds like it's too long of a game. :laugh:
Again, I don't want King Boo to be with the villains (please remember that King Boo is my second favorite Mario character, next to Daisy).
Also, I will start with the main :mky: universe first, before going into details like the sub-series (:rumblefalls:, :warioware:... and even the Yoshi universe). I'm unsure whether I will accept or ask for OCs, though.

Peach & Daisy: Super Crown Saga
Peach & Daisy: Royalty in Time
Peach & Daisy: Birdo's Inside Story
Peach & Daisy: Whatever the Last One Was
Peach & Daisy: Dream Team Princesses

Last edited:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
It's truly had to tell, but it depends on how the ballot results would be revealed. It could be publicly done on a website after the ballot closes or it can be discussed privately between the higher ups of Nintendo (Especially Iwata).

If Miyamoto were to see how much demand Daisy would have, he would probably not take that into account when also looking at Capatin Toad (Geno, Waluigi, and Paper Mario will be ignored for obvious reasons). He would probably be even more motivated if she were to somehow make it as a DLC character and she would gain more of a fandom.

With the lack of major Mario title being seen for the year, we will probably get more spinoffs akin to Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker to another Mario sports game. 2016 is guaranteed to be a year where we would know more about an upcoming mainstream title that is more original that isn't Super Mario Galaxy (Meaning no Rosalina and more original characters).
The results will definitely be made public. Look at the bottom of the ballot page.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The results will definitely be made public. Look at the bottom of the ballot page.
Thanks for the correction, but my original point still stands. Miyamoto could be obligated to use her in main games when looking at the results, but it doubt that would sway him very easily.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Just as a heads up @Hana Na Tahou and friends, I've finally made a Twitter page for the Daisy movement. While it may not seem like much for now, I'm going to update it over time and spread this to any community that contains Daisy fans. For tonight, I'll only spend time adding some finishing touches like the info and follow any other Twitter communities that might contain possible followers.

https://twitter.com/Daisy4Smash

Zeldaisy

Smash Apprentice
Hey Azure, maybe you could have multiple admins for the accounts on Facebook and Twitter, in order to keep them more active. I personally think that's the best choice , i guess it's easier to have multiple people running an account and gathering info/posting things about Daisy :smash:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hey Azure, maybe you could have multiple admins for the accounts on Facebook and Twitter, in order to keep them more active. I personally think that's the best choice , i guess it's easier to have multiple people running an account and gathering info/posting things about Daisy :smash:
Me and Hana are the admins for the Facebook page and she had been M.I.A. due to personal issues. So unless you want to be an admin, you can tell me your Facebook user name so that I can add you.

LOL, never knew that you can have multiple admins on a Twitter page. Then again, it's my first time actually making another page there.

Zeldaisy

Smash Apprentice
Well, to be honest, all you can do is share the password with the other person so they can post freely. That's really it. :seuss: or so i think, as long as all admins have equal access to it then it's fine. I can get a few people to give the page some likes, i have almost 200 followers on instagram (yay) so i guess i could promote it there, and a pretty popular page on Tumblr caled "Sarasaland Republic"

Also i can force my friends to spread the Daisy love around :estatic::estatic::estatic::estatic::estatic::estatic::estatic:
That's what I've been doing, actually.... I make them vote for Daisy once every day, and for proof, they have to send me a screenshot, so i can see they're actually doing it .... it's a group chat of 7 people so I'm getting Daisy 7 votes per day.

Here's my Instagram: _Tsuruhime_
Tumblr: o-taco-girl
Facebook: Fanny Canales

I really don't care giving my info out XD I'm just really determined to get Daisy in smash since the Melee days, so you can expect some positive feedback if you wanna make me an admin.

Question: Why do you think Nin10doh! hasn't changed Daisy's appearance yet? I mean, they revived Pauline , a character nobody asked for ( :facepalm: Good grief Nintendo why do you give us characters that we don't as for? Dar Pit, Rosalina,(Smash bros wise) Lucina, Pauline )

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Well, to be honest, all you can do is share the password with the other person so they can post freely. That's really it. :seuss: or so i think, as long as all admins have equal access to it then it's fine. I can get a few people to give the page some likes, i have almost 200 followers on instagram (yay) so i guess i could promote it there, and a pretty popular page on Tumblr caled "Sarasaland Republic"

Also i can force my friends to spread the Daisy love around :estatic::estatic::estatic::estatic::estatic::estatic::estatic:
That's what I've been doing, actually.... I make them vote for Daisy once every day, and for proof, they have to send me a screenshot, so i can see they're actually doing it .... it's a group chat of 7 people so I'm getting Daisy 7 votes per day.

Here's my Instagram: _Tsuruhime_
Tumblr: o-taco-girl
Facebook: Fanny Canales

I really don't care giving my info out XD I'm just really determined to get Daisy in smash since the Melee days, so you can expect some positive feedback if you wanna make me an admin.

Question: Why do you think Nin10doh! hasn't changed Daisy's appearance yet? I mean, they revived Pauline , a character nobody asked for ( :facepalm: Good grief Nintendo why do you give us characters that we don't as for? Dar Pit, Rosalina,(Smash bros wise) Lucina, Pauline )
Wow, you seem to be quite the fan if you had this much of a following and I like the way you're thinking. The page itself did manage to get the likes of the Kremling Kampaigner and a few other role players to follow me. You are definitely admin material if you can run a great Daisy Tumblr page for a while. Here are the following steps that I want you to do if you want to join both pages.

For the Facebook one, I would like for you to like this very page and I'll easily give you the admin role on the dot.

https://www.facebook.com/DaisyForSmash4

For the Twitter one, I will provide you with the following log in information: Username: Daisy4Smash Password: Starfox64.

You should be a part of both pages if you easily follow these steps and you are free to cause as much propaganda as you want. Since you seem like the perfect replacement fro Hana, things should be a bit better with you under my wing. ;)

Also, nice work with that art @ Warlock*G Warlock*G .

Last edited:

HanAmes

Smash Ace
Wow, you seem to be quite the fan if you had this much of a following and I like the way you're thinking. The page itself did manage to get the likes of the Kremling Kampaigner and a few other role players to follow me. You are definitely admin material if you can run a great Daisy Tumblr page for a while. Here are the following steps that I want you to do if you want to join both pages.

For the Facebook one, I would like for you to like this very page and I'll easily give you the admin role on the dot.

https://www.facebook.com/DaisyForSmash4

For the Twitter one, I will provide you with the following log in information: Username: Daisy4Smash Password: Starfox64.

You should be a part of both pages if you easily follow these steps and you are free to cause as much propaganda as you want. Since you seem like the perfect replacement fro Hana, things should be a bit better with you under my wing. ;)

Also, nice work with that art @ Warlock*G Warlock*G .
I liked as well.

Top Bottom