• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

Chromfirmed

Smash Journeyman
Only I have to say that Daisy is the only female character who has faced Bowser in a special way, in few seconds for him to be a missile in the sky.

When we have a chance, VOTE FOR DAISY!

#VOTEFORDAISY

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Only I have to say that Daisy is the only female character who has faced Bowser in a special way, in few seconds for him to be a missile in the sky.

When we have a chance, VOTE FOR DAISY!

#VOTEFORDAISY
At least they treated her well in Strikers, I can give them that.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Some art that I found.
My brother did this so we can all be salty about it.

Your brother is fantastic at capturing the comic book style. I actually messaged him and he said he was open to do more Daisy art in the future.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
My brother did this so we can all be salty about it.

Perfect!

Meanwhile on Tumblr:

Nintendo, you ****ing suck! I wanted Daisy to be in and not some stupid Mii ***** or that ****ing Mahjong piece! This is why the Wii U is a flop and that Nintendo NX will be equally as ****.

KeyFortune

Smash Apprentice
Perfect!

Meanwhile on Tumblr:

Nintendo, you ****ing suck! I wanted Daisy to be in and not some stupid Mii ***** or that ****ing Mahjong piece! This is why the Wii U is a flop and that Nintendo NX will be equally as ****.
Only on Tumblr....

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Someone else made the Daisy and Wii U connection.

You're right, TC, Daisy is a recolor of her predecessor with the potential of success, success completely squandered from her abandonment by her creators, creators that alienate her fans by purposefully failing to push her towards her potential. She really is the Wii U

D

Deleted member

Someone else made the Daisy and Wii U connection.
Well I like both. I tell you, though, if the NX launches next year as a console replacement for the Wii U I will be pretty sour.
Where's our Wii U Metroid? Paper Mario? Mario Strikers? Actual Kirby game? Animal Crossing? F-Zero? Mario Sunshine HD and other HD remakes?
There are a lot of great games on the Wii U already and some more coming (like Zelda U, Pokken Tournament, etc.) but there are also so many many more that could and should be on the system before moving on to the next console.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Well I like both. I tell you, though, if the NX launches next year as a console replacement for the Wii U I will be pretty sour.
Where's our Wii U Metroid? Paper Mario? Mario Strikers? Actual Kirby game? Animal Crossing? F-Zero? Mario Sunshine HD and other HD remakes?
There are a lot of great games on the Wii U already and some more coming (like Zelda U, Pokken Tournament, etc.) but there are also so many many more that could and should be on the system before moving on to the next console.
1) Nintendo has explicitly stated a number of times that the NX is not a replacement for the WiiU, the fact that it lacks a disc drive confirms this.

2) 2017 is the earliest we'll be seeing it. Nintendo isn't even ready to TALK about it until 2016.

3) Animal Crossing Amiibo Party is your Animal Crossing game

4) WHERE'S MY WII ERA F-ZERO GAME?!

KeyFortune

Smash Apprentice
Nay. Rosalina has her fair share of hate for butting into games (Super Mario 3D World) than Super Mario Galaxy, and being annoying to play against with that strong Luma in this game.
Plus, how can you not love Rosalina? She's like the perfect mom, is an enigma of a character, and is basically Mario's version of God.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Nay. Rosalina has her fair share of hate for butting into games (Super Mario 3D World) than Super Mario Galaxy, and being annoying to play against with that strong Luma in this game.
Funny, the character that annoys me the most in Sm4sh is Little Mac, I don't have as much trouble as I thought I would have against her, sure I get my butt handed to me once in a while but not without a fight and not as badly as I lose to Little Mac.

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
Funny, the character that annoys me the most in Sm4sh is Little Mac, I don't have as much trouble as I thought I would have, sure I get my butt handed to me once in a while but not without a fight and as badly as I lose to Little Mac.
Shield at the start.
97% of Little Macs will start a fight with dash attack, then just shield grab.
Back throw
Protect the edge
Congratulations, you've got a full stock lead.
#ForGloryStrats

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Shield at the start.
Back throw
Protect the edge
#ForGloryStrats
My main is Dark Pit, one of the things I do but not exceedingly, is keep my distance with the Silver Bow.

T

Trick or Treat

Shield at the start.
Back throw
Protect the edge
#ForGloryStrats
It is so fun to do this with my main, Jigglypuff.

HanAmes

Smash Ace
So, figured I may as well put THIS here...:
and
Just to troll Daisy a bit, I'd say to her, "As you sit at your castle, watching Sm4sh, you think to yourself, 'It's NOT fair!' Then something...'happened' to you...a certain dream that you had a long time ago...to suddenly come to the realization that 'Life sucks!':troll:"

T

Trick or Treat

I'd like to think that Daisy isn't in Smash because obviously she would be too OP and awesome and no one would ever pick other characters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeldaisy

Smash Apprentice
Mobile sucks

Anyway, like @ Ark of Silence101 Ark of Silence101 said, this whole thing might just be what we need.

I know all the raging Tumblr users and other people don't give us the best stats, but we can turn that anger into determination. Hopefully after seeing this neglecting, the fanbase gets a boost in support.

HanAmes

Smash Ace
Mobile sucks

Anyway, like @ Ark of Silence101 Ark of Silence101 said, this whole thing might just be what we need.

I know all the raging Tumblr users and other people don't give us the best stats, but we can turn that anger into determination. Hopefully aftJust like our thread!er seeing this neglecting, the fanbase gets a boost in support.
Just like our thread!;)

Ever since the bad news, I've noticed more people coming to the thread to offer their support, and this is JUST the type of thing we need as a Daisy fan base to lobby for our beloved princess and to push for a positive change. I just believe that everyone can change, and Nintendo is no exception when it comes to Daisy's situation.

And for all of the supporters who came here and help, thank you very much! Thanks for everything!

D

Deleted member

1) Nintendo has explicitly stated a number of times that the NX is not a replacement for the WiiU, the fact that it lacks a disc drive confirms this.

2) 2017 is the earliest we'll be seeing it. Nintendo isn't even ready to TALK about it until 2016.

3) Animal Crossing Amiibo Party is your Animal Crossing game

4) WHERE'S MY WII ERA F-ZERO GAME?!
1) Apparently Nintendo said the same thing about the Nintendo DS in regards to the Game Boy Advance. Also, we don't know if that disc drive-less machine is the NX or an updated Wii U a la Wii Mini.
2) But other companies have released a new console the same year they revealed it, so it's not impossible.

But back to Daisy...
@ Zeldaisy Zeldaisy -- look, it's you, kinda.

HanAmes

Smash Ace
1) Apparently Nintendo said the same thing about the Nintendo DS in regards to the Game Boy Advance. Also, we don't know if that disc drive-less machine is the NX or an updated Wii U a la Wii Mini.
2) But other companies have released a new console the same year they revealed it, so it's not impossible.

But back to Daisy...
Ha! Both of my favorite characters into one! That's epic, folks!

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

But back to Daisy...
Here, let be post that for you.

Cuz that's that awesome looking.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Nah, if there was a Mushroom Warriors we all know that a Spring would get in over her.
I would actually be down for a Mushroom Kingdom hack and slash! Tecmo's games are filled to the brim with characters, and they often handle the characters very well (look at Hyrule Warriors Impa and Ganondorf). Daisy might actually be in it too if they can't give the spring a moveset!

T

Trick or Treat

I would actually be down for a Mushroom Kingdom hack and slash! Tecmo's games are filled to the brim with characters, and they often handle the characters very well (look at Hyrule Warriors Impa and Ganondorf). Daisy might actually be in it too if they can't give the spring a moveset!
I would also be totally down for it, especially if Daisy was in it.

That would be such a fun game...

Top Bottom