• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

CormyCat

Smash Apprentice
NNID
QueenC
3DS FC
1289-8200-0643
If that one is really true, then Rosalina's presence had attracted every Daisy fan in the area to start supporting her. :troll:
haha, Rosalina is in smash and we immediately gather like sheep or moths to flames or something. "Rosalina? Daisy? Daisy! .....Daisy?"

Jimmy? He told me that too, since me and him kinda have a Daisy for DLC group in Miiverse going on. He's a good fellow, don't know if he's a reliable source, so don't ask me.

Anyway, check out this ****ty website I made! It's not that good, but at least you can post forums without having to hide them.

http://supportdaisy.weebly.com/
I like it! I already voted in the polls (Classic/Golf & Daisy Cruiser ) and I'll probably sign up later.

Last edited:

HanAmes

Smash Ace

Another video from a Daisy fan that actually wrote ten good reasons on why she deserves at least a vote in the Smash Ballot. While there are some glaring issues like grammar and organization, I would give this person a B for effort in the making of this video.

Also, I've been noticing that some fans had been talking about a recent interview where Daisy would appear in future titles (canon and spinoff) despite her removal from Super Luigi U. I've been asking several people already for a source since I don't really recall any sign of this being a thing. So what are your thoughts on this, assuming you've been hearing about it?
Number 6 is the best one, imo, and these are some really darn good reasons why she should be confirmed.

Last edited:

Laniv

Smash Champion
So guess what I've been watching recently?

Man, with such an important role, Daisy's a shoo-in for Smash.:troll:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So guess what I've been watching recently?

Man, with such an important role, Daisy's a shoo-in for Smash.:troll:
It's really weird that Peach wasn't in the movie.

Bob Hoskins obviously loved his role, though. :troll:
The worst thing I ever did? Super Mario Brothers. It was a ****in' nightmare. The whole experience was a nightmare. It had a husband-and-wife team directing, whose arrogance had been mistaken for talent. After so many weeks their own agent told them to get off the set! ****in' nightmare. ****in' idiots.
:231:

Last edited:

CormyCat

Smash Apprentice
NNID
QueenC
3DS FC
1289-8200-0643
Those directors sound like a real breath of fresh air. Oh well, at least they managed to provide us with such authentic and quality entertainment.

Hana Na Tahou

Smash Apprentice
Psh, guys, the Super Mario Bros. Movie is a top 50 all time film, ranking up with classics such as Ben Hur, Lawrence Of Arabia, Gone With The Wind, and Rebel Without A Cause. Or it's a ********************************************** ~censoring intensifies~ but Daisy haters gonna hate, and we'll keep being fab and fresh~

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hmm..didn't I post that video a few pages ago? It should be added to the OP @ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan !
Give me an hour (got to shop for tomorrow's birthday party) and I should find some room for the video. ConnerWaffles is actually a funny and reasonable guy at times.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Major Update: The Story of Daisy documentary is now on in the OP under popular requests. You can find it under the last Argument Against Daisy and above the Trailer Reveal idea. Now thing OP is a bit packed now that I look at it and I doubt I would have room for anything else in it. :laugh:

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Voted for the obvious answers of these four. Everyone, do your part and vote for any character you like (especially Princess Daisy)!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

The salt is real and I can tell that plenty of people from Gamefaqs down voted Daisy in Blue's poll just because of Micheallol. But this is to be expected since he had tarnished the reputation of our beloved fandom. But it doesn't bother me at all since I expected soon as Blue posted the link here.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122

The salt is real and I can tell that plenty of people from Gamefaqs down voted Daisy in Blue's poll just because of Micheallol. But this is to be expected since he had tarnished the reputation of our beloved fandom. But it doesn't bother me at all since I expected soon as Blue posted the link here.
So this is all because of him? I knew something was wrong, if all the Daisy fans gathered there we would outshadow the haters by far, and another thing: When dou you think another character is gonna be revealed?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So this is all because of him? I knew something was wrong, if all the Daisy fans gathered there we would outshadow the haters by far, and another thing: When dou you think another character is gonna be revealed?
Reveals would normally happen on a Nintendo Direct, so another month of waiting is what's needed. Sure there's a Fire Emblem concert with Sakurai, but I personally think that nothing extraordinary would happen (Plus, TWO MANIE FYA EMBREM CHARAKTERS!).

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I really wish I can change this title to reflect my birthday, but it definitely would have zero to do with Daisy. ;_;

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Awwwwww, that's actually very nice of you. Daisy's even the one serving the cake too (though it obviously will be different once I'm awake later). :happysheep:
No problem! :3 And well, I wish I known sooner, but if you don't mind, I'll try to draw you a picture later on for you!

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
I really wish I can change this title to reflect my birthday, but it definitely would have zero to do with Daisy. ;_;
It's your birthday? Happy Birthday then! Wish I could do a little more than this though....

And how we say here in Mexico: Feliz Cumpleaños Amigo! May you continue to have more in the years to come!

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
No problem! :3 And well, I wish I known sooner, but if you don't mind, I'll try to draw you a picture later on for you!
Wow, you would actually do that for me? I have been looking for the perfect desktop background for a while and I wouldn't mind having something from you, SSS.

The picture can be something great like Daisy performing a dance on a massive cake, wearing her outfit from the new Mario & Sonic game. I hope that isn't too much work for you. :p

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Wow, you would actually do that for me? I have been looking for the perfect desktop background for a while and I wouldn't mind having something from you, SSS.

The picture can be something great like Daisy performing a dance on a massive cake, wearing her outfit from the new Mario & Sonic game. I hope that isn't too much work for you. :p
It's fine, I'll see what I can do! Thanks for the suggestion!

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Happy Birthday dude!

For today's conversation, what would you hope it says on Daisy's trophy description?

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Daisy-Moustachio-519206658

I find this picture of Daisy rather funny, despite the fact this is suppose to have her shipped with Wario of all things. Besides that, I just like how cute and silly Daisy looks, and I like her hair here.

And I just wanna say, for someone the likes both Daisy and Rosie, it's becoming rather saddening that now everywhere I go I'm seeing a lot of hate on Rosie from Daisy fans because Daisy's underrated, and I find this rather double standard coming from the fact Rosie fans **** on Daisy by not giving her a chance. Sorry, I just feel sad that Daisy fans are being spiteful and mean to Rosie and her fans just because she got so much attention. But it hurts more seeing how Daisy fans hate when people **** on Daisy, yet **** on Rosie...

Sometimes, I feel sad liking both of these characters so much, only to have both fanbases hate each other...

Last edited:
Top Bottom