• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy Discussion

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
> Millenial pandering
> Fits the Rabbids/Mario style
> Just as ugly as any other female Rabbid

Likely real. As if we don't already have enough proof that Mario + Rabbids Mushroom Kingdom Battle exists.

I still want my Daisy Rabbit. >:V
xD Seriously, I know it looks as ugly as any Rabbid in costumes, BUT be glad that it isn't a Rabbid in a "bikini" (I have the figure of that) OR a female Rabbid that puts tennis balls in front of it while wearing a dress to pretend having, ya know. xD That Peach Rabbid, alongside a Daisy one look adorable in comparison.

Last edited:

Kirbeh

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
Even if they look a lot better by comparison, I still wouldn't call that adorable. :p

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
xD Seriously, I know it looks as ugly as any Rabbid in costumes, BUT be glad that it isn't a Rabbid in a "bikini" (I have the figure of that) OR a female Rabbid that puts tennis balls in front of it while wearing a dress to pretend having, ya know. xD That Peach Rabbid, alongside a Daisy one look adorable in comparison.
Well, a Rabbid wearing ladies underwear is the "wife" of the main male Rabbit in Rabbids Go Home.

Though I agree that it could have been worst.

Agreed. They definitely look far "prettier" compared to them.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Agreed on the Rabbids.

As for the Metals and Babies:

We're missing Baby Bowser, Baby Wario, Baby Waluigi (doesn't exist, but they might as well make one right? :p), Baby DK, and Baby Yoshi.

For Metals(and maybe gemstones) we could get: Silver Luigi, Diamond Wario, Ruby Bowser, Topaz Daisy, Emerald Yoshi, Platinum Rosalina, Bronze DK, Sapphire Waluigi
Brilliant. The perfect roster of new potential metals and babies.

I agree that Topaz Daisy has a more original feel compared to something lazy like "Pink Gold Peach". "X Random Color Material Character" would get old too fast.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Brilliant. The perfect roster of new potential metals and babies.

I agree that Topaz Daisy has a more original feel compared to something lazy like "Pink Gold Peach". "X Random Color Material Character" would get old too fast.
Imagine they keep that exclusive to females like her, it would be a little repetitive.

Orange Topaz Daisy, Blue Diamond Rosalina, Purple Amethyst Wendy, Green Peridot Isabelle, Brown Garnet Female Villager, White Pearl Female Inkling, Red Sapphire Birdo, Yellow Diamond Honey Queen, Turquoise Aquamarine Toadette.

Assuming they make this many metal clones including a new Daisy.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Imagine they keep that exclusive to females like her, it would be a little repetitive.

Orange Topaz Daisy, Blue Diamond Rosalina, Purple Amethyst Wendy, Green Peridot Isabelle, Brown Garnet Female Villager, White Pearl Female Inkling, Red Sapphire Birdo, Yellow Diamond Honey Queen, Turquoise Aquamarine Toadette.

Including the avatar characters would be overkill.

Though you are only proving my point.

Let's hope they just add Daisy and Luigi clones and call it a day.

Luminario

Smash Lord
As much as I hate to say it, it's honestly a likely scenario. Look at the baby princesses' inclusions in Wii (Baby Peach and Baby Daisy) and Baby Rosalina in 8.

Metal clones will be the norm since they are running out of heavy characters to use. I can feel the metal gargly Daisy yell coming this way.

On the bright side if Orange Gold Daisy is a thing, that should be her alt in Smash.
They're more along the lines of clones in Smash; last minute additions to add to the roster in their own debut game then dragged along through the series.
They got tons of potential characters if they actually wanted to try. Off the top of my head, for lightweights there's the Sprixie princesses, young Rosi from the storybook, Tatanga, Kamek, and Ashley from Warioware. For heavies theres Boom boom, Pom pom, Chargin Chuck, Wart, and Plessie. Spike, Hammer Bros, and Cap Syrup can fit in somewhere too. The only reason they have for using the metal and baby characters is simply cause it's easy and they don't take long to make. I really wish they put as much effort into the Mario Kart characters as they do with Smash characters but I can see why they don't cause with Kart you simply pick a driver instead of a unique fighter.

Kirbeh

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
They're more along the lines of clones in Smash; last minute additions to add to the roster in their own debut game then dragged along through the series.
They got tons of potential characters if they actually wanted to try. Off the top of my head, for lightweights there's the Sprixie princesses, young Rosi from the storybook, Tatanga, Kamek, and Ashley from Warioware. For heavies theres Boom boom, Pom pom, Chargin Chuck, Wart, and Plessie. Spike, Hammer Bros, and Cap Syrup can fit in somewhere too. The only reason they have for using the metal and baby characters is simply cause it's easy and they don't take long to make. I really wish they put as much effort into the Mario Kart characters as they do with Smash characters but I can see why they don't cause with Kart you simply pick a driver instead of a unique fighter.
This line of reasoning makes sense for the Metals, but not so much for the babies. The Metals just involve replacing the texture and adjusting stats. The Babies require actual separate models to be made. My guess is that the Metals are last minute additions just for the sake of it, while someone or a few people on the Mario Kart dev team just really liked Baby Mario & Luigi and the general idea of making baby versions of the characters.

It is likely that they reuse assets of course. Once Baby Mario is made, they use him as a base for Baby Luigi. Likewise, Baby Peach serves as a base for Baby Daisy and Baby Rosalina.

Funny how this thread somehow always goes back to Mario Kart and seems to double as a Mario Kart speculation thread as much as it counts as a Daisy support thread. :p

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
This line of reasoning makes sense for the Metals, but not so much for the babies. The Metals just involve replacing the texture and adjusting stats. The Babies require actual separate models to be made. My guess is that the Metals are last minute additions just for the sake of it, while someone or a few people on the Mario Kart dev team just really liked Baby Mario & Luigi and the general idea of making baby versions of the characters.

It is likely that they reuse assets of course. Once Baby Mario is made, they use him as a base for Baby Luigi. Likewise, Baby Peach serves as a base for Baby Daisy and Baby Rosalina.

Funny how this thread somehow always goes back to Mario Kart and seems to double as a Mario Kart speculation thread as much as it counts as a Daisy support thread. :p
Well, it's still Daisy related because she's known for spinoffs and Mario Kart is one of her biggest spinoff roles.

And gosh darn it, Metal Daisy will happen whether you like it or not. :p

Kirbeh

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
Well, it's still Daisy related because she's known for spinoffs and Mario Kart is one of her biggest spinoff roles.

And gosh darn it, Metal Daisy will happen whether you like it or not. :p
Oh don't worry, I've long since accepted it to the point where I actually I kind of want a proper line of Metal characters to happen. It's the Babies who I still dislike (Kind of warmed up to them a bit as well really). They should not be driving. :p ( < I feel like I use this thing too often...)

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Wait, you have that? Man, just thinking about it gives me chills.

There is already a Metal Daisy mod for Smash 4 in the works.

AndreaAC

Wait, you have that? Man, just thinking about it gives me chills.
rabbid.png
xD Yeah, here it is! I found it without the tiny blue base in the flea market xD it is REALLY small, like, maybe around 5 centimeters. I picked it up because it was PERFECTLY shapped and sized to go with my AC figs (especially to point at it with Shay's rifle, and funny , they are both created by McFarlane)

ALSO I think I encountered this one too:

25280.jpg

xD A bit damaged in the paint job, but with that same *I have seen some REAL ***** expression if I'm not mistaking. Unfortunately, it was not "cheap" for me, and well, I never expected to later find Rosa, so, now I wish I had picked her and Peach to have the three.

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
xD Yeah, here it is! I found it without the tiny blue base in the flea market xD it is REALLY small, like, maybe around 5 centimeters. I picked it up because it was PERFECTLY shapped and sized to go with my AC figs (especially to point at it with Shay's rifle, and funny , they are both created by McFarlane)

View attachment 129535
xD A bit damaged in the paint job, but with that same *I have seen some REAL ***** expression if I'm not mistaking. Unfortunately, it was not "cheap" for me, and well, I never expected to later find Rosa, so, now I wish I had picked her and Peach to have the three.
Nice with the Daisy one, but the Rabbid one, "Ow, my eyes! Can't claw them out.... Fast enough!"

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
In fairness, it's not random. Pink gold is a real thing. ;)

In Daisy's case, yellow gold is a likely choice, as that is also a real thing.

AndreaAC

In fairness, it's not random. Pink gold is a real thing. ;)

In Daisy's case, yellow gold is a likely choice, as that is also a real thing.
Funny, I was looking some hours ago about the difference between Platinum and Silver metals and I found something like this:

There's the pink gold and the yellow gold, alongside white, paladium and platinum.

o-o Considering my poor sight, I can BARELY see the differences (but I notice them in the hue), but yellow gold indeed seems a fitting color to the retextured soulless counterpart for Daisy if they don't want to make these outside of precious metals.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Dededelighted! I get to add another canonical crossover to my list, and clearly my Daisy-cosplaying Rabbid design was very much in line with the game's actual art-direction. :grin:

Also, I think that the adorably derpy Luigi-Rabbid is great. :laugh: Clearly, he and the Daisy-Rabbid are a perfect match.
Yeah, Daisy x Luigi can be in love.

So why not Daisy Rabbid and Luigi Rabbid? :p

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

View attachment 129535
I've seen this before.

And yeah, she looks a bit off. It's the eyes that get me.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
You hear so many stories of Nintendo being meticulous in how their characters are shown... then they endorse the image of a Peach mockery taking a selfie.

All the "why?"

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
You hear so many stories of Nintendo being meticulous in how their characters are shown... then they endorse the image of a Peach mockery taking a selfie.

All the "why?"
On the bright side, they acknowledge that Peach can be a badass princess when she wants to.

Though I'd argue it's more fitting for the Orange Monster that punched Bowser in the face way before she did.

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
Everyone's all positive again, and I just want it to die a horrible death. How this game made it past the concept stage is beyond me.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I'd rather not get anyone's hopes up, but one of the images had a DK Rabbid. Fingers crossed for Daisy or Waluigi getting a mention.

Everyone's all positive again, and I just want it to die a horrible death. How this game made it past the concept stage is beyond me.
Honestly, this is either Nintendo wanting to branch out for third party collaborations like with the Wii U or Ubisoft saving their butts after recent Rabbids sales haven't been good. Rabbids Land did fall off the radar recently compared to older Rabbids titles. Make an RPG, add Mario to the mix, and that's instant sales. But I see it being more popular with children than adult gamers.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
What design would you put on the Daisy Cannon in the rabbids game?

Fan art of Brass Luigi!

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
I'd rather not get anyone's hopes up, but one of the images had a DK Rabbid. Fingers crossed for Daisy or Waluigi getting a mention.

Honestly, this is either Nintendo wanting to branch out for third party collaborations like with the Wii U or Ubisoft saving their butts after recent Rabbids sales haven't been good. Rabbids Land did fall off the radar recently compared to older Rabbids titles. Make an RPG, add Mario to the mix, and that's instant sales. But I see it being more popular with children than adult gamers.
I think that's one of the things that bum me out the most about this.

I've been dying for a Super Mario RPG sequel since forever, I'd be totally fine with Nintendo doing something like this with SE to open up relationships. It makes all the sense in the world, but this? I just don't understand.

What I'm saying is, I get why Ubisoft would do this, but I have no clue why Nintendo would agree to it, especially with better options out there.

I really hope this doesn't bring Rabbids into Smash. If it gets revealed that those irritating bunnies are in the game I'm going to scream.
That's another thing that worries me. I'd imagine Ubisoft is going to start pushing the hell out of something to save their asses right now, and the Rabbids seem to be it.

I don't know if Sakurai would let them touch Smash (if they make it, I'll bet Nintendo higher ups have everything to do with it), but it's always a possibility, and it just became more possible than ever. Plus it's not like Smash is the only thing, Mario Kart is highly likely as well at this point.

I never realized how much I hate these things until now.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

Fan art of Brass Luigi!
I was thinking brown with flowers all over and orange at the barrel.

Maybe have some actual yellow pyramid-like structures around it for more flair.

This is a juts a theory, if it's possible for Daisy as an unlockable character in that game.

Freduardo

Smash Champion

I've been dying for a Super Mario RPG sequel since forever, I'd be totally fine with Nintendo doing something like this with SE to open up relationships. It makes all the sense in the world, but this? I just don't understand.

What I'm saying is, I get why Ubisoft would do this, but I have no clue why Nintendo would agree to it, especially with better options out there.

That's another thing that worries me. I'd imagine Ubisoft is going to start pushing the hell out of something to save their ***** right now, and the Rabbids seem to be it.

I don't know if Sakurai would let them touch Smash (if they make it, I'll bet Nintendo higher ups have everything to do with it), but it's always a possibility, and it just became more possible than ever. Plus it's not like Smash is the only thing, Mario Kart is highly likely as well at this point.

I doubt they'd aim for the Rabbids in Smash. They already appeared in smash like Turtles Smash Up (and they didn't ruin that game), but Ubisoft also gave full frame designs and animations for Rayman in Smash to Nintendo (and hey they got some trophies). And Rayman has trophies. I'd see them going with him.

Oh right, thread topic.....

Princess Daisy vs. Princess Barbara (Rayman).... does Daisy get a weapon to equal that axe?

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Fan art of Brass Luigi!
I'd say they should stylize her gun after this guy.

But given the art direction, it would have a more sci-fi appearance and look less animalistic.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I found a comic on the interweb
This makes me wonder if they ever have a stand-in queen/king to watch over her kingdom while she's partaking in tennis, Mario Kart, and what not.

It's just one of these things that Nintendo will never explain.

Luminario

Smash Lord

That's another thing that worries me. I'd imagine Ubisoft is going to start pushing the hell out of something to save their ***** right now, and the Rabbids seem to be it.

I think it was out of desperation. Ninty didn't want another Wii U disaster so they branched out with whatever they could get, especially with a console with no backwards compatibility. I mean, they had no idea the Switch would be as well received as it was, so they threw in their most notable series with a 3rd party series that's easily marketed towards kids. Actually, do kids still like the Rabbids? Or is this another situation of old ass executives being disconnected with today's youth? I feel like this was answered quite a few pages back but I cant be bothered to go check.
A Final Fantasy Mario crossover where you take the Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Toad and add them into a typical FF story complete with job changing would be absolutely beautiful. That should really have been the crossover we get but I guess SE still have their hands full with that FF7 remake.
I really wish Ubisoft would do more with Child of Light, that game was QUALITY. Aurora from that game also be a really good fit for both Smash and Kart yet we're gonna have to deal with these bunnies instead. Luckily Rayman is still the more recognizable out of Ubisoft's franchises and has more of a legacy, so getting Rabbids over him in Smash is unlikely.
As with Daisy as a potential character in this Rabbids game, do we even know how the game plays yet? I though the only info we have on it is there's 8 different playstlyles to choose from: 4 Mario characers and 4 Rabbids.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
As with Daisy as a potential character in this Rabbids game, do we even know how the game plays yet? I though the only info we have on it is there's 8 different playstlyles to choose from: 4 Mario characers and 4 Rabbids.
It's a tactical RPG. Something that's far different from Mario RPG's that Nintendo had published before (yes, even different from modern Paper Mario). Think of it as something similar to XCOM.

At best, I see Daisy as an unlockable or even a DLC character (if they want to go that route). But the fact a DK Rabbid exists says otherwise.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Everyone's all positive again, and I just want it to die a horrible death.
Why shouldn't people be positive? It looks like it could be fun. Its existence doesn't harm you or detract from the existence or development of anything else, so vote with your wallet and just don't buy it.

Why should something be taken away from people who are interested in it, just because one person doesn't like the idea? ;)

How this game made it past the concept stage is beyond me.
The Rabbids' schtick is invading peaceful worlds, so I'd imagine that that has something to do with it.

I really hope this doesn't bring Rabbids into Smash. If it gets revealed that those irritating bunnies are in the game I'm going to scream.
Just curious, will the scream be a DAAAAAH!!, for comedic effect? :laugh:

Seriously, though, if you don't like them, don't play as them, the same as you would do any other time when characters that you don't find appealing are added to Smash. ;)

It's because the Rabbids are enormously popular. :p

I don't know if Sakurai would let them touch Smash (if they make it, I'll bet Nintendo higher ups have everything to do with it), but it's always a possibility, and it just became more possible than ever.
Sakurai doesn't have some god-like say or sway over everything Smash, though. He never has, because at the end of the day, he has always had to answer to Nintendo, who actually owns and controls the property, and most of the franchises featured therein. And that's assuming that he'll even be involved in any new games, without Iwata around to persuade him to return for just one more.

The timing of that "Smash 6" job-listing from three years ago, plus the timings of Sakurai's post-Smash 3DS/Wii U break, do not suggest involvement to me, at least, though of course we don't have anything close to a full picture right now.

Ultimately, any inclusions are down to Nintendo high-ups, because that's entirely how a game owned by someone that is not the contracted director works.

I found a comic on the interweb
Thankyou so much for posting this - it gave me a really good laugh. :laugh:

This makes me wonder if they ever have a stand-in queen/king to watch over her kingdom while she's partaking in tennis, Mario Kart, and what not.

It's just one of these things that Nintendo will never explain.
Well, in the case of Peach, I assume that that task would fall to the Mushroom Retainers - i.e., the myriad of Toads whose only job otherwise is to inform you that the princess is in another castle. Yes. I'm sure that their other lines are along the lines of "The princess is away go-karting!", "The princess is away playing tennis!", and so on. :laugh:

We don't officially know who, if anyone, serves that role for Daisy, though it's probably a similar setup for her, just with Sarasaland natives.

I think it was out of desperation. Ninty didn't want another Wii U disaster so they branched out with whatever they could get, especially with a console with no backwards compatibility. I mean, they had no idea the Switch would be as well received as it was, so they threw in their most notable series with a 3rd party series that's easily marketed towards kids.
To be fair, this almost sounds like straw-grasping in order to try to explain something that's disliked. I'm pretty sure that companies don't weigh things up in the same way as fans do, and I doubt that there was any "desperation" involved - more likely study of the market and what might sell to a modern audience. :p

That should really have been the crossover we get but I guess SE still have their hands full with that FF7 remake.
It was really the crossover that some people wanted, you mean? ;)

Honestly, I'm much more interested in this one. But then again, I don't enjoy Square-Enix's games - they're aimed at a different audience from me, so I simply don't buy them, and don't have any reason to make a fuss about it. I would never have any reason to complain if they did make such a thing, though - I'd be happy for the people who those games are aimed at, because widens the audience for the console as a whole, which ultimately benefits everyone.

I really wish Ubisoft would do more with Child of Light, that game was QUALITY. Aurora from that game also be a really good fit for both Smash and Kart yet we're gonna have to deal with these bunnies instead.
And it's not like the Rabbids' games aren't "quality" - something not aligning with one's tastes does not make it bad. ;)

Anyway, that would be due to the Rabbids' popularity, whilst I'd wager that a lot of people haven't even heard of Aurora or of Child of Light. The Rabbids would certainly fit very well in Smash, as they fit its cartoonish and over-the-top style perfectly. I'm looking forward to seeing if they make it. I hope they do.

EDIT: Though, it would be unfortunate if we got a Daisy-Rabbid alt in Smash before the real Daisy! :laugh:

Luckily Rayman is still the more recognizable out of Ubisoft's franchises and has more of a legacy, so getting Rabbids over him in Smash is unlikely.
I would wager that far more people today recognise the Rabbids than Rayman, thanks in no small part to the fact that the Rabbids have more games and more sales to their name (bear in mind that the first two Rabbids games' sales are attributed to Rayman, because they were released before the two series were split), which is a direct result of their popuarity, and they also have a far greater presence in other media and in the field of licensed goods, which have been perennially popular ever since they first became available to buy.

At best, I see Daisy as an unlockable or even a DLC character (if they want to go that route). But the fact a DK Rabbid exists says otherwise.
Is there a picture of the DK-Rabbid about, anywhere, please? I really am hoping that we'll see a Daisy one, and the DK one makes me hopeful.

Last edited:

Luminario

Smash Lord
To be fair, this almost sounds like straw-grasping in order to try to explain something that's disliked. I'm pretty sure that companies don't weigh things up in the same way as fans do, and I doubt that there was any "desperation" involved - more likely study of the market and what might sell to a modern audience. :p

It was really the crossover that some people wanted, you mean? ;)

Honestly, I'm much more interested in this one. But then again, I don't enjoy Square-Enix's games - they're aimed at a different audience from me, so I simply don't buy them, and don't have any reason to make a fuss about it. I would never have any reason to complain if they did make such a thing, though - I'd be happy for the people who those games are aimed at, because widens the audience for the console as a whole, which ultimately benefits everyone.

And it's not like the Rabbids' games aren't "quality" - something not aligning with one's tastes does not make it bad. ;)

Anyway, that would be due to the Rabbids' popularity, whilst I'd wager that a lot of people haven't even heard of Aurora or of Child of Light. The Rabbids would certainly fit very well in Smash, as they fit its cartoonish and over-the-top style perfectly. I'm looking forward to seeing if they make it. I hope they do.

EDIT: Though, it would be unfortunate if we got a Daisy-Rabbid alt in Smash before the real Daisy! :laugh:

I would wager that far more people today recognise the Rabbids than Rayman, thanks in no small part to the fact that the Rabbids have more games and more sales to their name (bear in mind that the first two Rabbids games' sales are attributed to Rayman, because they were released before the two series were split), which is a direct result of their popuarity, and they also have a far greater presence in other media and in the field of licensed goods, which have been perennially popular ever since they first became available to buy.
Okay so I slept on it and now I'm not as annoyed by it.
Desperation wasn't the right word, it's more like branching out to a wider audience.
I'm not sure if the Rabbids reach out to a wider audience than Rayman when it comes to Smash. I still think he beats them in being more recognisable and likeable for the target audience.
You really like the Rabbids don't you? I still find them quite annoying but I'll stop being a killjoy then :laugh:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
It's a tactical RPG. Something that's far different from Mario RPG's that Nintendo had published before (yes, even different from modern Paper Mario). Think of it as something similar to XCOM.

Though I wonder if it's only an NPC, as it is said that there are only 8 playable characters.

Top Bottom