• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Melee thread: We have a scene again!

xx7king7xx

Smash Rookie
Awesome smash fest had lots of fun shouts outs to sos clnr gale Kyle and xilo and oh javi lol

:phone:

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
hey TX smash folk. imma be visiting the san angelo area here fri through tue. anyone for some melee around that time?
visiting from nebraska and unless kc is having their tournies or smym is happening lol.. we really don't get too many games these days than the NE scene. whats good?

clnr

Smash Rookie
i still play melee, if anyone wants to play call or text me my number is 2107878884 i live in leon valley

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
awesome ill be there for sure this time, not like the last couple of times when i lied. lol. hopefully i can get my friends back into melee too.

clnr

Smash Rookie
hey did i play you konfucious? i was at ooples too, i was the asian guy with glasses and a black hoodie

clnr

Smash Rookie
oh kewl, i remember you now, i had a fun time playing your sheik, hope to see you at the next ooples event

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
anyone want to come over to my place and play or come pick me up? I main peach :) I live on the 35 and schertz. I understand that could be quite far for some of you :(

clnr

Smash Rookie
im always up for melee, but you live pretty far from me dark shifter, maybe we can meet up somewhere in the middle, i live near 410 and bandera

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
I unfortuatley only have a bike for transportation ATM so you will have to come to me. Ill make a pizza to sweeten the deal ;)

Edit phone number. 480 440 4199

clnr

Smash Rookie
i hope its not the same day as subway fight night tournament, cuz ill be going to that as well

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to properly put the ooples night together. I would suggest still gettingsome people ttogether to smash, but I dropped the ball on setting up ooples in time. I will post soon with the time of the real next one soon, but not until it is actually set. Sorry clnr

clnr

Smash Rookie
aw thats too bad, was looking forward to it, well guess ill see u at subways then

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
I Hearby declare a MM On the city of San Antonio and all of it's inhabitants. Any amount. Let's go! Best 3 of 5. Tournament rules. :D

soju

SD God
;w; im only in San Antonio for 3 more weeks anyone want to play over the weekend I'm all for coming over :D

Can't over weekdays so Friday Saturday and maybe a little of Sunday XD

clnr

Smash Rookie
i might possibly be free friday or sat, whats your ph number ill text you

Zhea

Smash Ace
Hey all,

My name is Zhea and I am a falcon main from the Northeast, started playing last august and due to my job hunting, there is a very good possibility I will be in San Antonio next week along with possibly moving there. What's the scene like out here?

Top Bottom