• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Mewtwo uthrow to Sonic upB to Wario uair/Wolf bair/Ike fair.

Awww yeah....

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Really? You chose Fox's Down B and Marth's Nair/MK's Upair over Wario's? LOL. Pivot Grab should also be Snake.
Yes.

Fox's Down B so I actually have some defense/two different wall infinities/even more variance in recovery/chance to break out of chain grabs/combos

MK's Uair for momentum canceling (Can't get better. Literally.) and mad juggling. It can't be ALL KOing options. Nair I want range. ;_;

Eh, Spring doesn't flow into another Glide though. ;_; Maybe yes, maybe no...

Added a few other things. :D

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
@Kprime:That is until you get Naryu's Love'd on. :)

The ForwardB would have to be Melee Bowser with your choice of doing the Brawl Bowser ForwardB.

Where is the Lightning Kick from Zelda or The Manly Knee from C.Fal in Melee? I say Bair is Zelda's LK and Fair is C.Fal's Knee.

@Espy: I'm going to UTSA this Saturday. I'll bring my setup.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I don't remember Melee well enough to add more then Mewtwo's Uthrow.

Yay Mewtwo! :D

And I like Ike's Fair. I almost had Ike's Fsmash as well, just for the shotgun sound effect when it hits. :D

Wolf's Bair has WoP ability.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Lol, if its WoP you want then your looking at Melee Jiggs for that.
Espy will tell you that.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I'm really sick atm guys, but I'm feeling interested in going to Game night, that is, if I feel better by then.

The Flu sucks :(:(:(:(

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Flying Slam for side B?! No way man. Rock Smash is where it's at.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Maybe I should change the Down B to PT's Down B. >_> <_<

But I like Wolf better then Jigglypuff.

And Zigsta: You've never seen how amazing klaw hopping can get, have you? And klaw platform canceling.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Really... you'd take a tiny stall and a situational wall infinite over the chance to kill at 30? Lol.

Besides, you won't need momentum canceling (assuming this character is a heavy) with this moveset, meaning you're wasting an upair. Marth's nair might have range, but Wario's nair combos into everything. Wario nair > snake ftilt, rofl.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Maybe I should change the Down B to PT's Down B. >_> <_<

But I like Wolf better then Jigglypuff.

And Zigsta: You've never seen how amazing klaw hopping can get, have you? And klaw platform canceling.
Lol, Ziggy knows more than you think.

Melee Jiggs is a better character than Wolf :X

And Down B should be changed to Zelda's Down B, so that you reach that one Tier placing higher. :)

@PX: That would be gay. Wario's Nair to Ike's Jab to Snakes Utilt to Sonic's Spring to Zelda's Uair. Super Ultra Sick. :D

Suspect

Smash Hero
I just heard a bird or some other lil animal thing outside make a noise that sounded like a laugh o.0

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Really... you'd take a tiny stall and a situational wall infinite over the chance to kill at 30? Lol.

Besides, you won't need momentum canceling (assuming this character is a heavy) with this moveset, meaning you're wasting an upair. Marth's nair might have range, but Wario's nair combos into everything. Wario nair > snake ftilt, rofl.
A move that kills at 30 every two minutes. >_> And I like the whole combo breaker part.

And MK's Uair would let me live to like, 300%.

I needed/wanted an aerial "Get off of me" move that isn't going to force me to change my own position, but is still useful for other things. ;___;

Bah, there are lots of Nairs that you can use and be good in this set up for various reasons. Ike's Nair for AD eating. Wario's for comboing. Falcon's for comboing/spacing depending on the hit. Marth's for range + speed. Mario for a quick, strong move with sex kick priorities, Ect.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
A move that kills at 30 every two minutes. >_> And I like the whole combo breaker part.

And MK's Uair would let me live to like, 300%.

I needed/wanted an aerial "Get off of me" move that isn't going to force me to change my own position, but is still useful for other things. ;___;

Bah, there are lots of Nairs that you can use and be good in this set up for various reasons. Ike's Nair for AD eating. Wario's for comboing. Falcon's for comboing/spacing depending on the hit. Marth's for range + speed. Mario for a quick, strong move with sex kick priorities, Ect.
Zelda's Nair is up there. Multi hits and knock back.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
That was when KM held it. 9 - 12 is super short for Brawlin.

It needs to be atleast 5 to 7 hours of Brawlin. :)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
...that is kinda short for a Brawlfest.

Nike, just hold a better one at your place. :D
It's closer to everyone and we'd play longer.
:DDD

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Nike is closer then like, 10 minutes for me?

I'm doubting that. >_> And it's easier for me to go to UTSA. Less trying to explain things to my paranoid parents...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Meh, that blows.

If nothing else gets settled, I'll probably not go after all. 3 hours and a long drive is just something I'm not willing to do.

Grey, can you hit up JUJ? See if he can host something? I can try bringing a group, and also, talk to him about the rooming for HOBO21. It's in a week, and I wanna be informed on the game plan.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I work til 7ish on saturday. Work sometimes keeps me after my shift but if you guys want me to then I could host something saturday night.

Brandonbrp

Smash Rookie
I would go to Nike event, but i have no car.. so makes it hard for me to get off campus to go to Nike place.... but next semster i will attend tournments more. But ill be at The school Game Night on Saturday Night 9pm to 12pm it is said to start, I heard it was big last year.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Bah, I most likely won't be available Saturday.
Agh, **** it. I'll just go to UTSA, spend 3 hours, then leave regretting that I went.

I'll see you all there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom