• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
DMG also got 5th. But 5th only got like $16, which was basically a dollar profit. It's off to the arcade for them. :)

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I f'ing love playing with you Suspect.

Seriously, you should come down a weekend to Brownsville even if there is no tournament just to hang out with us.

It would be too good haha I'll steal your dang legs too!

:laugh:

<3

Suspect

Smash Hero
DMG also got 5th. But 5th only got like $16, which was basically a dollar profit. It's off to the arcade for them. :)
dang besides the dirty treatment he did to my kirby, the 2 round i was so **** close to beating him with luigi, even tho that match lasted a while it was actually fun. I like playing DMG. Teaches you patience.
I f'ing love playing with you Suspect.

Seriously, you should come down a weekend to Brownsville even if there is no tournament just to hang out with us.

It would be too good haha I'll steal your dang legs too!

:laugh:

<3
If i can ever find a ride down there you best believe ill be there :)

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
For those still wondering about results, Xyro said he posted them on AllisBrawl.com however I looked all over the place and can't find them. May be they are processing still but I can't find them.

Can someone help me? I wan to get the thread up and make shout outs as much as the next guy.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Lol, Popertop didn't make it so he has to wait like everyone else for it.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Your suffering? I ended up dead last again. This does not bode well for my current season in Brawl.

Now imma focus on Flaco once more cause I was doing well against Cake.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I think i have a character better than my kirby now *cries*

this wasnt meant to happen kirby...i swear it

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
FS6 is over.

Now what's gonna happen this summer?
Well you can still enjoy FS7. Let's play more Melee ;)

I want to thank you all for coming and enjoying FS6 so much. I'm sad to have canceled Day 2, but since singles and doubles ran without a hitch, I'm glad everyone just enjoyed themselves.

However with my new job and summer school in July, I don't know how much tournament hosting I can do. I can get one Saturday off a month, but I can't devote all of that to hosting tournaments in case I need that day off for something important, or just to do something with friends that isn't related to smash.

However I may end up doing another major in January. If I decide to go through with it, I'll make the thread as soon as possible.

Next Gamelot tournament? It's up in the air. I really don't know when it could be. Unless someone steps up to the plate, I don't think I can do it every month like I have been doing all year.

I may be able to go to Genesis, and that may determine whether or not there will be another tournament soon.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Next tourny i know of is down in the valley July 18th

Of course mk is banned cause they are following xyro rules so broly is "prolly" there best player now...poor pax getting screwed over like that.

Anyways, anyone want to carpool there?

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I want to thank you all for coming and enjoying FS6 so much. I'm sad to have canceled Day 2, but since singles and doubles ran without a hitch, I'm glad everyone just enjoyed themselves.

However with my new job and summer school in July, I don't know how much tournament hosting I can do. I can get one Saturday off a month, but I can't devote all of that to hosting tournaments in case I need that day off for something important, or just to do something with friends that isn't related to smash.

However I may end up doing another major in January. If I decide to go through with it, I'll make the thread as soon as possible.

Next Gamelot tournament? It's up in the air. I really don't know when it could be. Unless someone steps up to the plate, I don't think I can do it every month like I have been doing all year.

I may be able to go to Genesis, and that may determine whether or not there will be another tournament soon.
I might take you up on that Smash job good sir. I'm considering retiring as a tourney player all together so we will see if you do goto Genesis.

Esca

Smash Champion
It's Time.

Time for Escafest V.3!

Date: Tuesday, June 30th.

Time: 4 P.M Until you feel like leaving.

Place: 1745 Rose Ln. Beaumont Tx, 77713 (Esca's House)

Attendees as is:

Seiya
Takeurlife
CY
Esca
Packy
Gbear
Jbo
Pkfire
CxC
Popertop
P4 (Pending)
Jerm's crew (Pending)

It shouldn't stop here though. I'm not gay. No 25 man cap on here. I'd like everyone to come to this. Find carpools, get off work, whatever it takes. We need some practice guys.

We will have food n drinks.

Bring it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom