• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

Mr9

Smash Journeyman
i myself have never played against a yoshi main but just looking at it from a third person PoV it doesnt seem like Yoshi has the much of a chance.

Im agreed with Xyro. I freaking raged at NO-IDea for that, but nice work Polter for winning I guess, it's tough to take down a Samus as Yoshi.

@Mr9, It's 65-35 our favour, Yoshi has some things that could hurt Samus if your not careful. I play this MU pretty frequently so I know how it works to an extent.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Meh. I can't play gay. I'm not mad really. I did really well in other areas. AIM me if you're interested.

*Also, just slept for 16 hours. The days following Pound were hectic in trying to get OoS and Europeans home. Heh*

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Meh. I can't play gay. I'm not mad really. I did really well in other areas. AIM me if you're interested.

*Also, just slept for 16 hours. The days following Pound were hectic in trying to get OoS and Europeans home. Heh*
Samus needs not to play gay to win. I literally NEVER have a need to get on the ledge when i play yoshi. I CAN HELP YOU IF YOU WANT IT

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Gay=Xyro style

Xyro style= Charge shot, cancel to PS eggs, once shot is done, spam z-air and missiles until they learn how to approach, then bait spot dodges and punish shielding with d-air. etc. etc.

Not my style. lol

We'll talk later. Busy atm

Mr9

Smash Journeyman
Gay=Xyro style

Xyro style= Charge shot, cancel to PS eggs, once shot is done, spam z-air and missiles until they learn how to approach, then bait spot dodges and punish shielding with d-air. etc. etc.

Not my style. lol

hehe you make it sound so simple

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
It seems you guys still are not convinced...

Don't worry. It'll be clear in a few months. ;)

:069: *uses Defog*

Xyro77

Gay=Xyro style

Not my style. lol

You forgot UP+B oos ANYTIME they attack from the air. How is my style gay btw? Its how you SHOULD play MOST match-ups.

Polter, if you do go to whobo 2 i cannot WAIT to play you. You hurt my sweet little No-Idea and now you will PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
I got hurt? >.>

EDIT: I did forget up+b OoS actually. lol think it was 'cause I was under the mindset of playing Boss who SDI's that **** like crazy.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
if whobo is in a reasonable (read: really really really really really really convenient) time, i might be there

when is it?

Xyro77

april 2nd-4th. good friday to easter sunday. All the main events will be done on saturday so u can be home with family for easter

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Dude if I win this contest I'm in(ends April 1st) I'll have enough money to make that. If I actually win and have nothing better to spend it on, I should go.

Xyro you said youself your style was gay on aim ;o.

Besides its play to win. So it doesnt really matter how Xyro plays if he can actually get results UNLIKE YOURSELF NOID D: (Nice work getting out of first pools once again though <3)

Xyro77

Ismar, plz do. I would LOVE to meet the remaining Samus players and get a picture with them.

Jaws: I ask that you dont bash No-Idea(even though losing to yoshi is pretty bad). When i wen to EC i was honestly suprised because RHYME(who is touted as the best ec samus) was IMO not better than No-Idea. Rhyme is amazing but its clear(to me at least) No-idea is he BEST samus on he entire EC and prob top 3 in the usa.

About me playing "gay." When i say i am playing gay i mean that i LIVE on the ledge. Thats what i call gay because only a few chars can stop it. My STYLE is unlike the rest. Well i guess if you wanna call it gay then its gay(rofl). I just feel its the best way to play samus.

Mr9

Smash Journeyman
alright guys tomarrow or rather in 9 hours i have a big interview i have spent all my time the past week working on my portfolio.

if everything goes well and i get the job than i will be a character artist which is a step into the career i am actually want...

so ask all of you to is wish me luck, and for those of you who are religious keep me in your prayers.

please and thank you everybody

I hope you get that job man, that sounds awesome. Good luck to you.

@Xyro, Noid knows me well enough to know its all love <3. Btw theres a z on my name, not an s.

Mr9

Smash Journeyman
haha well

so far so good... the guy liked me a lot he said he is going to recomend me to the board of directors and gave me a hint to waht will help me impress them.

thaks for your support if everything goes well than if i do end up going to whobo i am buying everyone icecream... everyone on the samus boards that is.

haha well

so far so good... the guy liked me a lot he said he is going to recomend me to the board of directors and gave me a hint to waht will help me impress them.

thaks for your support if everything goes well than if i do end up going to whobo i am buying everyone icecream... everyone on the samus boards that is.
Oh awesome, mail it here please? :3

Naw im JK, nice going man. Keep us updated.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Well, it's not that I haven't met other Samus players, I mean,
I met Wes, that melee Samus... He was cool.

Karcist

Smash Journeyman
So Xyro was banned? hmmm. So who's the next best Samus on the boards (not that I really thought he was the best to begin with)?? hahah

Smoom77

Smash Master
I gots a surprise for you Samus boards. :] Requested by Xyro, it should be out within a week.

Killerjawz, <3

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
LLOD and I friendlied him and Jtails twice in doubles.

We went 1-1, and that was after LLOD and I had played Melee for 10 hours @_@
Yeah, Jtails is good, too. They're both good at teams, too.
Did you play them in Melee?

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
2 cents

We've got Xyro, Tudor, Rohins as the most well known (well at least the first most well known) samus's.

Then we've got TAC, n00b, and Sago, who we haven't heard from recently ;[ well actually I talk to n00b from time to time he doesn't play brawl all that much lol

And we have NO idea who just came from Pound 4 and Ismar and stuff

I'm forgetting someone

Top Bottom