• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Salty Spitoon III: How Tough Are Ya? BigLou's Birthday Bash!

Player-1

Smash Legend
The Salty Spitoon III: How Tough Are ya?
May 5th

Brought to you by Player-1

If you're coming from the Movies 400 side then the road is RIGHT before you drive over the 400 bridge on your right, if you're coming from the other side then it's right after the bridge on your left.
There's lots of places to eat nearby: Taco Bell, Cicis, IHOP, Subway, Burger King, McDonalds, Krystals, Dairy Queen, KFC, Popeyes, Chick Fil A all within 5 minutes of the venue.

Schedule:
Doors open at 12:00 and friedlies start
Brawl Doubles Starts at 1:00
Brawl Singles start sometime while doubles is finishing up probably around 3-4.

Brawl Rules:
Rules will be using Unity 2.1 MINUS BRINSTAR BEING LEGAL found here:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12492158

Price:
Venue Fee $5

Brawl Doubles Fee $5 per person ($10 per team)
Brawl Single Fee $10
Brawl Payouts:
Brawl Singles-60/30/10
Brawl Doubles-70-30 (60-30-10 if more than 7 teams)

Contact Info:
If you're running a bit late or something and still want to register then we might be able to work something out or if you're having trouble finding the venue then either way you can call me at 678-910-8096

Setups:
Please bring setups to use. Wiis/Gamecubers/TVs and stuff so the tournament can run more efficiently

Awstintacious

Smash Apprentice
I'm definitely wanting to come. Dale (nicaboy) campbell said that he'd be driving up. Is there anyone else from atlanta that is looing to go?

Player-1

Smash Legend
I'm sure there will be people asking for rides as the tournament comes closer, I know there were a good bit from Atlanta looking for rides at the last one.

FourTy

Smash Cadet
the day after? I was trying to aim for the weekend before so everyone would come
? but when everyone no longer has to study seems like it would draw in more people than when they have finals the following week...

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
We are dealing with player-1 logic, but I don't care since I will be done with school.

I'll come. I'll prove how tough I am.

:phone:

Player-1

Smash Legend
Melee rules have been updated:

Stage CPs are now only Rainbow Cruise, Pokemon Stadium (singles only, doubles is neutral), MK2 (singles only), and DK64 (doubles only)

Player-1

Smash Legend
Yeah, I try to aim 3 weeks apart or but if there's another tournament on that 3rd week I might go a week later or a week sooner or something like that.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Someone get this guy a ride ^^^^

In other news, melee is cancelled due to lack of interest from something else going on this day for melee peeps.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I will be leginimatly upset if someone does not get this man thomas beckler to the tourney so he can at least enter. After work I'm gonna come by and bring him if no one else can bring him, but I'm gonna be really late

lionarmor

Smash Rookie
hope i can go, might bring 4God if he needs of a ride
...and if he is still around after finals

Player-1

Smash Legend
by the way guys, this is going to be Lounis's birthday bash tournament. His birthday is actually the week before, but I couldn't get the venue secured the week before so we'll just celebrate it at this tournament

M.C. Pee-Pants

Smash Journeyman
by the way guys, this is going to be Lounis's birthday bash tournament. His birthday is actually the week before, but I couldn't get the venue secured the week before so we'll just celebrate it at this tournament
My salt for missing the last birthday bash still hasnt gone away

Player-1

Smash Legend
Alright guys, this is in a week so get your rides confirmed and stuff.

Also, if you guys are interested we can have a Project Melee side tournament if people bring enough set ups for it.

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
player 1 how many wiis will we have with the replay hack If I bring one? I wanna get some vids recorded and uploaded, also did u plan on uploading bc if so I'll just let you do it. no sense in us both doing it for the same tourney :p

Player-1

Smash Legend
The only wii that I 100% will know that will have infinite replays on it will be mine and I can't guarantee that you'll play there. I can upload videos, but if you want to make sure you get matches saved then I'd suggest bringing your own wii/sd card and stuff.

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
The only wii that I 100% will know that will have infinite replays on it will be mine and I can't guarantee that you'll play there. I can upload videos, but if you want to make sure you get matches saved then I'd suggest bringing your own wii/sd card and stuff.
lol no I didn't mean just my matches I meant everyone..I have my own personal sd card for friendlies, mm etc but I also have one for everyone else to use so I guess we can use mine and yours to get finals maybe semi finals recorded. agree

Player-1

Smash Legend
ya for me it doesn't really matter who records them, I probably won't be doing too much over the summer and after tuesday next week then I'll be done for the semester.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Just a couple of days away people make sure to bring setups...mostly wiis, but a couple more TVs can't hurt.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Hey, P-1, NC's thinking of taking a car down to this, and we'd like to know how many people you're expecting. We want to know if it will be worth the drive for us.

Top Bottom