• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

Cia

das kwl
umm, so I've had a little change of heart recently.. I'M NO LONGER A PEACH MAIN O_O!!!!

nahh, but I'm a little busy right now, for those who don't know, ask jesus. I'd rather not post on the boards.. not yet

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
wordddddddddddd like i have a secret gaming store that no1 knows about
lol but yea... if we was 2 have weeklies...where would it b?

its time for dire 2 step up wit DA and make some freakin weeklies lol... DA/SWAT presents NYC weeklies at NYCLAN????? lol

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
we yea about that vanz has left swat..i dont want no1 too be mad at him cause he left 4 a lot of good reasons so yea hope u like your new crew jaden=)may the force be with u lmfao..so yea aziz take him out of the roster and brenden me and aziz r still going to pound 3 no matter wat =)

Alukard

Smash Hero
well its all good ... smash is basically dead around here anyway lol ... and we are still friends so w.e

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
o woooooowwwwww... wat crew did he go 2???

i already asked for housing... i asked for 6 ppl in total... so me, brian, hax, jesus,dionis and glitch???????

im gonna buy a visa gift card as well so i can buy my tickets online.... make sure u guys get everything done early man... im already gettin housing, money, travel money, and all that stuff already into consideration.... so yea... looks like im goin 2 brian's house tmr 2 do some training... no more sandbagging like brian says lol

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
I do not like this, sam I am.

I wanted VanZ to be in the crew battle, all that sht-talk to prepare the hype like the thanksgivin' turkey itself and he goes n' lays a big dookey on it.

Ah well 6 on 6 it is, my little poppyseed-harvesting Audrey Hepburn lookin' motherfuks.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
u get a hug when i c u lol

EDIT: so yea we deffinately got housing.... i was talking 2 HAT and he is lettin us stay at his casa which is walking distance from the venue ^_^...... if u gt a chance thank him somehow... mayb he will read this thread?????? lol... im also gettin visa cards 4 us 2 use over at pound.... every1 needs 2 start saving now..... or if anything ya can give me the money in like a month and i will get the tickets 4 every1 ^_^

Cia

das kwl
I do not like this, sam I am.

I wanted VanZ to be in the crew battle, all that sht-talk to prepare the hype like the thanksgivin' turkey itself and he goes n' lays a big dookey on it.

Ah well 6 on 6 it is, my little poppyseed-harvesting Audrey Hepburn lookin' motherfuks.
well, if you'd like, you can crew battle "the tunes" for cash (btw, that's the crew that I joined)

Venom NY

Smash Lord
u get a hug when i c u lol

EDIT: so yea we deffinately got housing.... i was talking 2 HAT and he is lettin us stay at his casa which is walking distance from the venue ^_^...... if u gt a chance thank him somehow... mayb he will read this thread?????? lol... im also gettin visa cards 4 us 2 use over at pound.... every1 needs 2 start saving now..... or if anything ya can give me the money in like a month and i will get the tickets 4 every1 ^_^
wait so that means we dont have to pay for hotel????? yeayuhz

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
wait so that means we dont have to pay for hotel????? yeayuhz
yup thats exactly wat it means... im workin on gettin all of us a ride over there as well.... tryin 2 get our ppl over there without spending 2 much money u know lol....... im tryin 2 do wat i can 4 the crew >.>

i will most likely have everything set up for us by mayb friday..... he only thing is for every1 2 save up enough money.... im thinking about $150 each person, somethin like that

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
well if we dont have to pay 4 hotel then im good yay i only have to bring 100 save money so i can buy some stuff i want ^_^

Hax

Smash Champion
brian, aziz, jesus, tec9, jash, dionis, ron
7v7

EDIT: cool thanks branden, but who's HAT?

Alukard

Smash Hero
GET AT MY SIG... also ... i wanna play the rest of the crew already =( ... its been soooo long

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
this crew ****ing bring im leaving idk about everybody else i want to go to more tournys and no1 here has a car or even cares abouts this game anymore so yea sorry guys im out take me out the roster aziz

Alukard

Smash Hero
wow ... this is ridiculous ... its like that phantim back air that dire did against pc and cort lmfaooooooo ... anyway ... aziz is gonna b alll fuked up confused tmr when he sees this lolollool

Top Bottom