• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
brian, aziz, jesus, tec9, jash, dionis, ron
7v7

EDIT: cool thanks branden, but who's HAT?
HAT is a smasher that lives insanely close to the venue.... i used 2 talk to him about housing me for pound 2... but i couldnt make it last time.... so since i couldnt come last time i asked him again and he said it was ok ^_^

brenden can u make me my sig with N oready PLZ!!!
damit jesus... its BRANDEN lol..... and suure.... i just forgot which pics i was gonna use >.>

GET AT MY SIG... also ... i wanna play the rest of the crew already =( ... its been soooo long
quit life.... well since i no longer live at my house... idk if we will b able 2 play again.... however i have asked my grandma 2 let me live with her and she said yes ^_^... but idk i might b able 2 set something up >.>

EDIT: y the *** do ppl want to leave.... at least u ppl get attention when ya play.... most ppl dont know wtf a Zro is lol...... ya need 2 suck it up.... ppl get buzy and watnot.... so weeklies r just hard 2 set up sometimes >.>

Hax

Smash Champion
yall ****** are dumb, I definitely did not expect one of the original 6 (brian, aziz, dionis, branden, raymond or jesus) to leave.. just because the weeklies are dead now doesn't mean we can't still play. DA and KF attended those weeklies too and their crews ain't falling apart.

I'm not taking anyone out of the roster just yet.. jesus if you think its our fault the weeklies are over then you're being mad stupid. we could host our own ****ing weeklies at w2z it ain't that ****ing hard if we all bring our cubes. ****

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
yall ****** are dumb, I definitely did not expect one of the original 6 (brian, aziz, dionis, branden, raymond or jesus) to leave.. just because the weeklies are dead now doesn't mean we can't still play. DA and KF attended those weeklies too and their crews ain't falling apart.

I'm not taking anyone out of the roster just yet.. jesus if you think its our fault the weeklies are over then you're being mad stupid. we could host our own ****ing weeklies at w2z it ain't that ****ing hard if we all bring our cubes. ****
word..........

Hax

Smash Champion
so jesus quitting swat was a joke.. and ron too.. lmfao and I assume jash was joking too lolz

I hate you guys :(

Link226

Smash Ace
OMFG Mindgames

Yo omg i hate skool. Hmm i gotta see if im doing something on saterday cause i might have to go upstate. If not, yo where we meeting up, deada$$ im tired of not playing anyone anymore.

Link226

Smash Ace
Wait the crew battle is friday? Most likely im going friday, and guitars are really cool father so I hope u get nice wit it.

Umm how much ya putting up for the crew battle? Or its wit no money? And who the hell ya battling? lol

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
u and your kira tag i think it good luck 4 cause u win when u pick it everytime i see u play with it ^_^.. but kira is deff not better then Super Jman son
Lmao wow quit

how bout this since im going to go sheik a lot ill use Misa cuz she is awesome but dumb.

And you use Toad you only spam that sh*t in your sig :)

Alukard

Smash Hero
L for president ... no johns ... L is too good ... i'm up to episode 24 ... they got their memory back ... omfg ... mad good ... no one ruin it for me ... thanks ... also this weekly is gonna b hot secks =)

Top Bottom