• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Rosalina General/Social Thread: 2nd Edition

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
And even so i highly doubt there's a story mode in the Wii U version.

For my part , im waiting until they reveal other characters available in the sports ; Or at least Rosalina's Winter and Normal outfit so it can give the message that she is playable in all the sports.

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
And even so i highly doubt there's a story mode in the Wii U version.

For my part , im waiting until they reveal other characters available in the sports ; Or at least Rosalina's Winter and Normal outfit so it can give the message that she is playable in all the sports.
Aaah I find this hopeless... I'm sure they could be lazy enough not to make all characters playable in every eveeeeeeents...
This is disheartening...

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
You never know , after all there are still 3 months.

I want to assume they wouldn't just be like ''Let's not'' during this time.
Nice avatar, I especially like the background.

Wish I had talent to do a meaningful avatar, mine's just a poopy racoon. *Not meaning to offend Rosalina, just the suit.*

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
Hello people!
So, since my friend has been trying to push Rosalina my way because of my playstyle, I decided I'll hang around here for a while. Maybe you'll start to see me a lot.
Maybe you won't.
I'm gonna pretend I don't want the latter happenning

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
For anyone who doesn't want to watch that video, here's Rosalina's dialogue in the Rio 2016 Story Mode:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Hello people!
So, since my friend has been trying to push Rosalina my way because of my playstyle, I decided I'll hang around here for a while. Maybe you'll start to see me a lot.
Maybe you won't.
I'm gonna pretend I don't want the latter happenning
I am also maining Lucina.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Rosalina's song! Why not the entire Observatory that produced the song?! I guess before you thought it was a bad choice, but now it's cute! Time and people DO change.
Because the quotes near the start of the game sounded kinky and like I was her master. Realistically it would be the other way around.

Those ones sounded really cute though!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I want to let everyone know that I won't be able to do any more moderating from here on out. The staff has felt that I haven't been able to do my job properly, and have decided to relieve me of my moderator position.

This is not limited to here though, as the demotion reasons also apply to the other forums that I've moderated during the past set of years.

With that said, I'm now back to being a normal user again.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Well I'll be damned. Never thought I'd see the day...although I've always hoped he would resign his moderator duties after embarrassing himself in the old thread. Oh happy day! Er...no offense.

And by looking above the "Watch Forum" link on top, I noticed the moderator who mods the R.O.B. forums is his replacement.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I want to let everyone know that I won't be able to do any more moderating from here on out. The staff has felt that I haven't been able to do my job properly, and have decided to relieve me of my moderator position.

This is not limited to here though, as the demotion reasons also apply to the other forums that I've moderated during the past set of years.

I'm sorry to hear that.

You had your issues but I think you were better than quite a few mods I have seen.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Last edited:

Royug

Smash Cadet
Well, hopefully we'll have new threads for the Cloud, Corrin and Bayonetta Match-ups now ! I think this is very long due. @GwJ ?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Well, hopefully we'll have new threads for the Cloud, Corrin and Bayonetta Match-ups now ! I think this is very long due. @GwJ ?
I may not be a moderator anymore, but I'm still the only user here who keeps the match-up scores up to date. However, until the directory thread is unlocked, I can't do any updates to it.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33

I feel very sorry for you.. You done what you could. Being a moderator seems like a tough job. I thought you were an excellent moderater, it's quite sad to see you've been:

On a different topic, although this is a bit CRAZY..
That moment when you realize you don't have a limit... Watch out for upskirts, and may I say there are MANY of them.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Char Seasalina Char Seasalina : The main problem with being a moderator is that you have to be able to handle any kind of offense that pops up, even when the offenses involve a repeat offender. And unfortunately for me, I've been known for being too timid with handling certain offenses, especially when you know that you'll probably receive complaints from the offending user.

Anyway, now that I'm back to being a normal user, I don't have to live with the burden of having to deal with thread disturbances, but at the same time, I can no longer update the locked threads that I've kept up to date before the demotion; the threads would have to be unlocked if I want to update my own posts.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I feel very sorry for you.. You done what you could. Being a moderator seems like a tough job. I thought you were an excellent moderater, it's quite sad to see you've been:

On a different topic, althought this is a bit CRAZY..
That moment when you realize you don't have a limit... Watch out for upskirts, and may I say there are MANY of them.
She looks really stocky. I feel like they made her neck and body shorter.

I wish I could find a raw download of the Ultra Smash model. Not like an MMD conversion, but just the raw .DAE file or whatever. It's not on Models Resource yet.

Last edited:

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
Char Seasalina Char Seasalina : The main problem with being a moderator is that you have to be able to handle any kind of offense that pops up, even when the offenses involve a repeat offender. And unfortunately for me, I've been known for being too timid with handling certain offenses, especially when you know that you'll probably receive complaints from the offending user.

Anyway, now that I'm back to being a normal user, I don't have to live with the burden of having to deal with thread disturbances, but at the same time, I can no longer update the locked threads that I've kept up to date before the demotion; the threads would have to be unlocked if I want to update my own posts.
I see, there's still these position I don't understand. There's backroomer, and other titles in different colors. Sure I got some infraction, but that doesn't hinder me from feeling bad about you losing your privilege.

Char Seasalina , thanks boo you gave me exactly what i was looking for!
Glad I could help! ;)

The video is sexy is all I'm going to say.
Agreed! I wonder what'll happen if Nintendo spot Rosalina doing her crazy dance, we all know :rosalina: is as elegant!

I hope Rosalina could be a singer, like how Zelda sang Ballad of the Goddess in Skyward Sword.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
These are a set of voice clips mixed and filtered that i use in Custom MKWii and Custom Mario Kart DS.
When i get advanced in editing other games i may use them again , for now i made a video for them since i wanted to show a new photoshop edit that i made , it's also my current avatar.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I just came by to wish Mario & Sonic Guy Mario & Sonic Guy good luck with your future on SWF. I wasn't aware of this change until it happened. You were a very dedicated Rosalina mod, and still are a dedicated Rosalina player.

Thinking of normal userdom reminds me of the days I was not a mod. (Which was recent enough to remember) it was fun to have a little more freedom and less responsibilities. Certainly I've changed as a user from being a Zelda board user to her board mod. For the better imo.

The lightened burden will be good for you. It can allow you to enjoy discussions and on-site interactions more! ^_^

I know, kinda random of me, who doesn't interact here at all, but I just felt like saying that!

M&SG hinted at it, and I have no doubt most of you picked up on something he said...

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
No, no, no, you got it all wrong. It's like this:

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
The whole issue was treated poorly , and by no reason at all , that's really upsetting to be honest.

Then again as much as is time to move on , i don't regret anything to be honest considering that what's done is done , but this was really out of proportion and i still believe this new thread shouldn't be a thing considering the former was closed by a silly thing.

I didn't want M&S to stop being a moderator of this thread , or at all for that matter , in fact i have never said anything along those lines regarding his position as a moderator. However it doesn't bother me too much since i know him as a normal user in other forums sooo it's not really any different to be honest, is still ok.

Do i think the whole issue was unecessary? Yes.

Do i think he should stop being a moderator? Well even if i don't agree in the slightest with many things that happened , i clearly don't think he should have stopped running Rosalina's Social or being a moderator.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Regardless of what the users may think, what's done is done. I'm back to being a normal user altogether, and the moderator baton has been passed over to a different user.

Top Bottom