• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Rosalina General/Social Thread: 2nd Edition

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
Speaking of Rosalina's voice portrayal, do you guys think Yoshiaki Koizumi had any influence or decision over Rosalina's voice actress? He did create Rosalina, so I'm thinking he might have wanted someone to properly portray his interpretation of Rosalina's voice and emotion. I'm probably wrong since Nintendo might have had the ultimate say in the whole thing.

As for who was a better voice actress, Kerri or Laura, I think they both did fine. The main issue with both of them was that Kerri was a new actress (that's not inherently bad, it was just jarring for Rosalina to have had a new VA at the time), and voice direction with Laura was kinda all over the place (some voice clips really fit Rosalina, others not so much).

They both were good VA's, but in the end it won't really matter since most young children and newcomers who see and hear the current Rosalina won't have played the Mario games where Mercedes was the VA, so they will never have heard her original voice.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
So I'm not sure if it's ok or not to ask here but are any of you guys good at making textures? There have been custom Rosalina texture edits going around for Smash Wii U but there hasn't been one that has been what I expected

I was hoping someone would make something like this

I was told this is quite difficult to make but I thought I should at least try and ask you guys since I have seen some discussions about textures every now and again.
Try watching this video and see if it helps.

Here are other videos.

https://youtu.be/FVR1BhFLlJA
https://youtu.be/yWQS_0dh5ag
https://youtu.be/CNiiLOYnZ98

You can google it on youtube if you want more videos. There are many tutorials, I personally don't know how to mod but I think you need to download something from the internet and insert it into your SD card and then insert it into your Wii or Wii U. I see you want to make a Cosmic Spirit, I saw a mod where Rosalina has on a white dress.

Last edited:

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
doing that is easy, making good textures is really hard :p
Oh, I edited my post. There are more options to see how you can mod now, I honestly think that this one

would work considering the person said in the description: "In this video, I'll be giving you a guide on how to make your own texture hacks for Super Smash Bros. 4. This can be hard, but it's also fun.

---DOWNLOADS---
Smash 3DS Pack (Modified): http://adf.ly/1XLFdl"

Last edited:

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
i also feel that Laura has been affected by the fact that she never have done a videogame character voice before , and had considerably less experience in the matter. Kerri is both a graphic designer and a voice actress , but she had more experience as voice actress than Laura (who has more experience as on screen acting) since she has voiced characters and done voice work for children apps.

But yeah , its pretty messy coming up from Nintendo , as in 3DWorld everything was all right and then it went downhill in MK8 , like why?

I just wish they allow her do more than MK8 , as thats the performance they have been milking out in recent games. They probably will do since all the characters always have new sets of voice clips every now and then , like for example Mario had a set of voices in MK64 , a different one in DD ,a different one in Wii and etc provided by the same actor.

They should allow Laura to record again.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Speaking of Rosalina's voice portrayal, do you guys think Yoshiaki Koizumi had any influence or decision over Rosalina's voice actress? He did create Rosalina, so I'm thinking he might have wanted someone to properly portray his interpretation of Rosalina's voice and emotion. I'm probably wrong since Nintendo might have had the ultimate say in the whole thing.
Maybe, may be not, but glad that Nintendo didn't listen to Miyamoto's suggestion on Rosalina at the time.... otherwise she will just be like Peach... don't get me wrong I also like Peach, but I want Rosalina to be a different female character compare to Peach, and Nintendo did it.

C3CC

Smash Lord
I really liked Laura's portrayal of Rosalina in 3D World. She did horribly in MK8, though. After that, it all went downhill. Kane's portrayal is just ok, but they really should just rehire Mercedes Rose; her portrayal was the best of the three without a doubt.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
The best some of us could do is just hope that Laura gets more recording sessions and that MK8 clips are buried in the sand for good , it's been enough already.

They are not gonna bring Mercedes back , she was replaced for reasons other than ''not able to return'' which in other words means '' i don't want you , you are out'' and it's sad , but that's what they wanted.

Karma as usual is a ***** , and Kerri Kane ironically had to be replaced too , this time not by Nintendo's will.

Laura can do it just fine , Nintendo is the problem as usual , not her to be honest.

The only sad thing is that , if there's Smash 5 , They probably would not reuse Kerri's voice and thus Rosalina's iconic ''Mmm Mmm!'' will be eliminated.

Just like Sonic changed voice actors from game to game and now ''You are too slow!'' is ''Sonic Speed''.

That's the biggest loss we wll have tbh.

Last edited:

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
And even with three actresses we never heard Rosalina saying "May the stars shine down on you". I am disappointed.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
and probably never will , Mario characters barely speak , they make mostly sounds and very short phrases or words.

They tried to make them speak more with Super Mario Sunshine , and it didnt work soooo they kinda ditched they idea.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
Even though this is very unlikely, I want to know how Rosalina would sing. Would she be better than Zelda? Who knows? I guess one way to find out is to finding any clips of the 3 actresses singing, if they ever did. She'd sound majestic as a ruler, with the stars in harmony. I'm pretty sure Rosalina has a thing with music considering she was used for the sounds picture in the vault:

Now she does look more of a composer with that wand, but wouldn't it be elegant and sophisticated if she actually sings a song, and well, we can hear her singing voice? The Lumas would be her little chorus, while their mama's hitting the top notes.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm not gonna talk about the voice acting of Rosalina again, it's been done to death. Overall, I think all three actresses are fine and I wouldn't care which one they use. I also wouldn't care if a new actress was hired for the next big game she is in. Laura has displayed the most range IMO, though, as she has had more emotions to work with and more complex dialogue in 3D World especially.

Speaking of Laura though, did you guys know that she voices the male version of Kana (Corrin's offspring) in Fire Emblem Fates?

I saw this line from male Kana on Facebook (I have Fates but my Kana ended up a girl), and now all I can imagine is Rosalina saying this line and that image sounds hilarious.

Also, here is some footage of Rosalina dancing to a snazzy Super Bell Hill remix in Rio Olympics Wii U.

I can't get enough of this model though, it's so nice looking.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
I'm not gonna talk about the voice acting of Rosalina again, it's been done to death. Overall, I think all three actresses are fine and I wouldn't care which one they use. I also wouldn't care if a new actress was hired for the next big game she is in. Laura has displayed the most range IMO, though, as she has had more emotions to work with and more complex dialogue in 3D World especially.

Speaking of Laura though, did you guys know that she voices the male version of Kana (Corrin's offspring) in Fire Emblem Fates?

I saw this line from male Kana on Facebook (I have Fates but my Kana ended up a girl), and now all I can imagine is Rosalina saying this line and that image sounds hilarious.

Also, here is some footage of Rosalina dancing to a snazzy Super Bell Hill remix in Rio Olympics Wii U.

I can't get enough of this model though, it's so nice looking.

I feel like they're revealing Rosalina's right eye more and more in each game, and well, it technically was revealed in Rosalina's Storybook but I mean for the one with the bang. It's probably the hair animation, her bang stayed fixed in most game while some just decide to go loose. Rosalina's face is so serious and very alluring, it's the BANG.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
i disagree.

Laura Faye Smith doesn't literally sound like Peach, at least not 100% if we want to be technical , yet many of her clips portray Rosalina as girly as Peach is , and as active as Daisy could be , and that's the worst point for her.
Peach voice is very unatural and cartoony for the most part , as it's just like that of Minnie Mouse , very high and girly and doesn't come ut as very natural ; However Rosalina is suppoused to sound more ''real'' and mature , which i think Laura can deliver greatly , and yet sometimes it sounds way too forced when she goes ''weeeee'' .

However , only Sam Kelly has succeded into portraying Peach with consistency (for Jen Taylor by sounding identical) and her overall delivering is better in most cases , specially in games such as Smash.

Laura Faye Smith could be great in her role if Nintendo cared about making it consistent enough

http://s1.vocaroo.com/media/download_temp/Vocaroo_s1rIL8AyMr4T.mp3

But saddly , they want a more ''Mario'' approach for Rosalina , and thus she ends up sounding like everybody else , happy as hell by no real reason.

I expect that , if there's a Mario Galaxy 3 , they allow her to be more mysterious and serious instead of just being happy and bubbly. But i will take anything regarding Nintendo with the biggest grain of salt , as they have dissapointed greatly me in these years.
There's a reply button for a reason, you know.

We've heard as much as we're going to hear from Peach with her airheady, typical dumb broad voice, which is why I think Faye Smith would do a better Peach. Her lines, the tone of her voice, the exclamations, all of it screams Peach, but none of it Rosalina. I don't get mystical space god from Faye Smith, I get cheery, but somewhat reserved princess, and surprise surprise, Peach fits that role to a tee.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
And first of all , keep the rudeness to yourself.

If i didn't hit the ''reply button'' is because i simply didn't want to , and even so , i think you mean the ''quote'' action .

In the end , Laura Faye Smith can do good , and i'm pretty sure of it , Nintendo is just pushing over something else. This mixed with the fact that many miss Mercedes Rose makes the whole matter a bit messy.

I'm very happy with my lastest sound mod in MKWii using Laura's voice with filtered echo and deeper range , so i think she can do just fine , like in 3D World.

So , i'm basically done with the subject.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
They could've included her in Aquatics, because

1. She was dressed for it and didn't require any other outfits.
2. Her performance clearly shows how well she can do in aquatics.
3. She had water element in Puzzle & Dragons, and wears blue which happens to beautifully blend with the water.

It's just seems that she fits in Aquatics better than she does with Gymnastic. If that lady can fly in space, she can surely swim in water. With Rosalina in Aquatics, she could have do perfect backstrokes and maybe add in a little cosmic effect so it would be more enthralling. I just hope that Rosalina's character and voice, well and everything about her as a whole would be portrayed correctly and that Nintendo improves a whole lot better than it's at now. That she would be placed in more games with the correct portrayal and image, like she was in the galaxy games while essential.

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
Why is Rosalina's head always so huge in all her models?
Isn't that the case for all the Mario characters though? Maybe it's her hair that makes her head a little bigger than others, but other than that, they all have big heads.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Isn't that the case for all the Mario characters though? Maybe it's her hair that makes her head a little bigger than others, but other than that, they all have big heads.
Yeah, they are cartoon characters afterall.

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
I can translate what she says. I'll do that later in my day.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
That video is basically my headcanon.
You see, my headcanon is that some teenager Lumas full of testosterone wanted to join Smash so Rosalina took them with her when she got an invite.
These Lumas never die, the whole HP system is a way not to hurt the Luma too much and to stop them from fighting too long.
They take turns and when Smash matches are played, the Comet Observatory becomes a Luma Health Care centre.

Anyways: This is what she says:

Starting from 3:11

Hello, My name is Rosalina and I come from the Comet Observatory, from where I observe the Olympics for a long time, especially Gymastics!
The Lumas have encouraged me to participate in this game, despite me being a little blown away, I have met a lot of adorable people.

Skip to 8:23:

I have followed all of your steps and the rumors they said are true, it's all extraordinaire!
I would like to measure me to you
But I stop you, I'm not an amateur and I won't hold back my efforts.
This test is going to be passionate and I have the intention to gain

Closing words:

While I have lost, it was an honor to be against such veteran like you.
I hope that one day, we'll have the occassion to do a rematch?

Last edited:

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
That video is basically my headcanon.
You see, my headcanon is that some teenager Lumas full of testosterone wanted to join Smash so Rosalina took them with her when she got an invite.
These Lumas never die, the whole HP system is a way not to hurt the Luma too much and to stop them from fighting too long.
They take turns and when Smash matches are played, the Comet Observatory becomes a Luma Health Care centre.

Anyways: This is what she says:

Starting from 3:11

Hello, My name is Rosalina and I come from the Comet Observatory, from where I observe the Olympics for a long time, especially Gymastics!
The Lumas have encouraged me to participate in this game, despite me being a little blown away, I have met a lot of adorable people.

Skip to 8:23:

I have followed all of your steps and the rumors they said are true, it's all extraordinaire!
I would like to measure me to you
But I stop you, I'm not an amateur and I won't hold back my efforts.
This test is going to be passionate and I have the intention to gain

Closing words:

While I have lost, it was an honor to be against such veteran like you.
I hope that one day, we'll have the occassion to do a rematch?
Here goes my hope of being useful for once.

But I totally agree with ChikoLad ChikoLad , this model is incredibly smooth and seeing Rosalina talking and all... It's nothing when thinking of it, but it's beautiful. When this will happen in a relevant game, I'll be more than happy.

And oh my god this gif
The best shield against salt is this gif.

EDIT: And can we speak about this "Rosalina's theme"? I suppose it's a remix of the Comet Observatory with perhaps the Luma's theme as it was included in the last Mini Mario game, but it means you can dance on it... It sure could be something bewitching seeing Rosalina dancing on her theme.

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Here goes my hopes of being useful for once.

But I totally agree with ChikoLad ChikoLad , this model is incredibly smooth and seeing Rosalina talking and all... It's nothing when thinking of it, but it's beautiful. When this will happen in a relevant game, I'll be more than happy.

And oh my god this gif
The best shield against salt is this gif.

EDIT: And can we speak about this "Rosalina's theme"? I suppose it's a remix of the Comet Observatory with perhaps the Luma's theme as it was included in the last Mini Mario game, but it means you can dance on it... It sure could be something bewitching seeing Rosalina dancing on her theme.
Well, translating isn't just putting words into a new language, I'm sure that you can find things like the tone of the message, puns and other important details as a native speaker.

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
Well, translating isn't just putting words into a new language, I'm sure that you can find things like the tone of the message, puns and other important details as a native speaker.
I was just kidding, don't worry about that.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
As glad as I am to hear the Lumas and the Comet Observatory in that game, I can't help but wonder if there is actually the Comet Observatory far above in the sky where the Lumas are watching and cheering for Rosalina. She is modest in this game, despite the fact that she can play all sport regular humans can, she is exclusive to only Gymnastics. She seems more happier than she was in Galaxy, it's very heartwarming...

This is how she was before:

I have it timestamped to the part where Rosalina introduces herself. I am not that suprised at how she went from nonchalant and lonely in Super Mario Galaxy to joyous and ecstactic in Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games.

to

Time surely flies, I'm just happy Rosalina is more expressive now.

Last edited:

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
I know this is a weird and sudden question but I need opinions on this... What do you guys do to seek happiness in your life?

I'm just trying to figure out some stuff in life, but I'm just wondering what other people do... I have like two more questions in mind, but I can't figure out a way to phrase it without it sounding strange. I'll ask it later.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
I don't think it's strange .

To seek Happiness in my life? Hmmmm...

I would say acceptance maybe? i always feel i need approval to feel good enough , but i have also learned that the only way i can feel good about is when i accept myself.

To feel happy , i need to feel that i´m good with myself , and to do so i just like to learn , as much as i can and to keep growing up as a person and getting stronger after bad things happen.

That would be it , i think the thing that makes me happy with myself is to keep growing up to be strong and confident.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
I know this is a weird and sudden question but I need opinions on this... What do you guys do to seek happiness in your life?

I'm just trying to figure out some stuff in life, but I'm just wondering what other people do... I have like two more questions in mind, but I can't figure out a way to phrase it without it sounding strange. I'll ask it later.
I could ask the same question as you do, but I've been skittish about doing so but since you bought it up, I can say something that I'm currently feeling.

Honestly, to seek happiness in your life... You'd need to find your true self, which is an accomplishment I made this year. You have to be comfortable in your own skin which is some difficulty I'm going though. You have to set a goal YOU want to achieve, for example. If you wanted to become a popular popstar, then start writing down those lyrics and practice every day. What I do to achieve happiness in my life is a bit confidential, but the only problem anyone could have is neglecting the needs of their happiness, and wasting it. You can do anything you want if you put your mind to it, if you want to do something, don't think, just do it. Other people have big dreams, and it's a possibility to come true. I'm sure everyone has a unique way of staying happy, everyone's special. A character I really am a big fan of is Rosalina, and I like Nintendo characters so I buy their merchandises. Now this is something I wish to know, do you like your life? Do you accept it and be happy? (<-- This question applies to everyone.) I guess we can use Rosalina as an example, Rosalina as a child was usually cheerful and happy but when she lost her mother, she was going through depression. But want to know how she managed to continue her life and not give up, hope came to her, in a form of a baby Luma and that was something she cared about. She found her real family after she lost her actual one, and there she began her life onto growing up. Everyone, not one but everyone can do this. I can do it, you can do it, they can do it. It can do it. Everyone, you just gotta put your mind to it and do it. Do what makes you happy, if you don't know, starting doing some activities and see which makes you smile the brightest and there you've found it, your happiness. Show some affection to those you care about, and be loved back, this is something I wish I could do myself.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

Quite a profound question you got there. To be honest I have never really think about finding happiness in my life, since all of my life is taken by my school work and other annoying stuff. The only thing I can do to find happiness is to rest… I think…
Hey, if you have any problems or questions, you can ask me anytime. Whether here or PM. I'm all ears.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Strange question to bring up here of all places, and certainly takes a lot of courage to ask. It's more interesting then anything else going on here though so I'll bite.

The Pursuit of Happiness is indeed the never-ending human struggle and truly, there is no right answer. The answer you seek also tends to change a lot, and not many people actually find just one thing to pursue in life that keeps them happy, though they do exist - usually those who fall deeply in love with another person and do everything in servitude of them, or those who have an ambition and never lose focus on it.

In my case, what makes me happy tends to change. I am admittedly a bit of a loner these days, for example. But this doesn't inherently bother me. Most of the time, I don't feel like I need companionship to be happy. However, there will be times where it does weigh on me, and I suddenly get more of an urge to hang out with someone. And so, what makes me happy has changed.

I think at the end of the day, however, the one constant in my life, is I just do whatever my heart tells me, cheesy as it may sound. Do what I know needs to be done, regardless of the circumstances, and what I know makes me feel satisfied. With this mindset, concepts like morality (a big barrier to a lot of people's happiness), and logic (another big barrier), are sort of a "domino effect", rather than something I consciously consider. There are people who think I'm a very logically thinking person, in part because I've probably told them as much. There are people who also think I'm a really nice person, many have claimed I'm one of the nicest people they've ever met. But they must understand, I am not inherently either of those things. When I think logically, which is admittedly a lot of the time, or perform acts of kindness or compassion, it is for no reason other than it makes me feel satisfied with myself, gives me happiness, and makes me feel like my existence has a purpose, the purpose being that attainment of that happy feeling.

Does this make me a sociopath? Maybe, and people are free to think that. But at the end of the day, humans are no more than animals on this planet. And like all other animals, we're at our best when we are true to ourselves, to our inner nature. I've merely accepted that, and used it to define how I live.

Don't misunderstand me though, when I say "I care about you", or "I feel bad for you" or something like that, I am not lying. I just don't do things like that because society told me it was the right thing to do. I do it because forming bonds with people is one of the things that makes me truly happy. Likewise, I wouldn't turn into a mass murderer or something, because although the concept of morality is just a barrier to me, hurting someone or ending their life, and therefore their happiness, would bring me no joy, it would only bring me negative feelings. I don't care much for things like morality and logic on their own honestly, but I guess it just so happens to be that the things and actions that make me happy, line up well with this over-complicated society humanity has built for itself. But ultimately, I care not for what humanity thinks of me. If it makes me feel satisfied with being alive, then I'll do it.

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
Man, reading these responses and reflecting on them (as well as reflecting on myself), it gives me a lot to think about... I can relate to you guys, but it also makes me feel bad.. about myself. The way you all go about attaining happiness and how it varies for each of you is done in really positive ways, but the way I go about seeking happiness... let's just say it's not in a very good way (and the consequences of doing so have come to bite me in the butt).

The way I go about finding happiness usually revolves around sacrifice. What I mean is that I'll do anything to obtain it, no matter what obstacle is in my way. In theory, it sounds alright yet risky, however, the things that bring me happiness probably aren't good for me (and they aren't inherently harmful either). Plus, what sonicbrawler said: "..hurting someone or ending their life, and therefore their happiness, would bring me no joy, it would only bring me negative feelings". That one sentence made me realize something... It made me realize that I rarely have those kind of feelings when I try to go after my own happiness, despite hurting others and their feelings. Just knowing that makes me feel kinda terrible.

At this point, I'm kinda at a crossroad at my life... On one path can reach my happiness, but doing so can potentially lead me to becoming a very bad person very quickly, and that horrifies me to no end. As for the other path, there isn't anything that'll lead me to harming anyone, but at the same time I will be completely unhappy. Living an unhappy life is almost a life that's not worth living.

I don't know if what I said makes any sense to you guys (it probably doesn't since I didn't specify, share, or clarify that much), but I just kinda wanted to see other people's perspectives. I think I'll leave it that that. Thanks guys.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Man, reading these responses and reflecting on them (as well as reflecting on myself), it gives me a lot to think about... I can relate to you guys, but it also makes me feel bad.. about myself. The way you all go about attaining happiness and how it varies for each of you is done in really positive ways, but the way I go about seeking happiness... let's just say it's not in a very good way (and the consequences of doing so have come to bite me in the butt).

The way I go about finding happiness usually revolves around sacrifice. What I mean is that I'll do anything to obtain it, no matter what obstacle is in my way. In theory, it sounds alright yet risky, however, the things that bring me happiness probably aren't good for me (and they aren't inherently harmful either). Plus, what sonicbrawler said: "..hurting someone or ending their life, and therefore their happiness, would bring me no joy, it would only bring me negative feelings". That one sentence made me realize something... It made me realize that I rarely have those kind of feelings when I try to go after my own happiness, despite hurting others and their feelings. Just knowing that makes me feel kinda terrible.

At this point, I'm kinda at a crossroad at my life... On one path can reach my happiness, but doing so can potentially lead me to becoming a very bad person very quickly, and that horrifies me to no end. As for the other path, there isn't anything that'll lead me to harming anyone, but at the same time I will be completely unhappy. Living an unhappy life is almost a life that's not worth living.

I don't know if what I said makes any sense to you guys (it probably doesn't since I didn't specify, share, or clarify that much), but I just kinda wanted to see other people's perspectives. I think I'll leave it that that. Thanks guys.
Yeah, just take it easy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom