• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
With all due respect, exactly at what point do trolls get perma banned instead of temp? There is no point into giving the guy temp bans, he isnt going to behave, he didnt join the boards to have a decent exchange, this isnt going to change with a few days out.
It's a complicated system. Such bans are only used in worst case scenarios , but there are some actions that we can take that we are currently in discussion about (Ex. Room Bans/Permanent Infractions). For now just report trolls and then promptly ignore them.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I'm starting to think Ridley fans are getting a little too worked up over this.

FreeFallUp

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LuigiTroid20
3DS FC
3222-5636-5087
No need to work yourselves up guys. It starting to sound more and more like that rumored "Codename:STEAM" game that got trademarked awhile back.

Edit: Name is "Codename: Steam". No reason to stick around if waiting on Smash stuff most likely.

2nd Edit: OK, Abe Lincoln + steam-based weaponry, turn-based, AND first/third-person shooter + by Intelligent Systems (not really sure of the details)! Color me surprised. But, it's official. Unless random Metroid crossover with it leads to random Rid's reveal, expect nothing more on Rid's at E3, but remain hopeful at the very least.

Last edited:

WayfaringElf

Smash Master
NNID
tobytwo
Maybe it's ridley, but muted.

I bet that there is smash news tomorrow.

Last edited:

Xhampi

Smash Lord
"Players will take command of the unit steam a unique fighting force created by Abraham Lincoln to defend against a mysterious invasion from space," Yamagami said.

Ridley vs Lincoln confirmed

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Q2A571_0D918963EB390_000.gif

"GIVE ME TAMALES BEFORE I START EATING YOUR SOUL!"

xD what can I say? I based my Catrín Ridley from a character of the Day of the Dead...a celebration where you visit your loved ones that aren't with us, but where you also (and your loved ones spirits) eat a lot of tamales and other delicious stuff... -u- I want tamales too...

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
I'm just a bit worried about one thing now

Sakurai said there would be other stage bosses

but we haven't seen anything but yellow devil

I keep bouncing between 100% confidence that Ridley is in the game, and an icy grip on my heart that tells me it isn't so.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
So the 3DS version will not be released in summer, but October.
Oh well.

All will be revealed in due time.

At least people likely won't take a boss Ridley appearance on Wii U's Pyrosphere stage as hard as they normally would assuming Ridley is absent as a character, since the 3DS version is coming out first.

----

Last edited:

Xhampi

Smash Lord
I'm just a bit worried about one thing now

Sakurai said there would be other stage bosses

but we haven't seen anything but yellow devil

I keep bouncing between 100% confidence that Ridley is in the game, and an icy grip on my heart that tells me it isn't so.
Well we did see Master Hand, that's something, I guess.....even if all know that MH will not be a stage boss

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Ridley will emancipate the last metroid

seriously though what is with Nintendo's obsessions with Lincoln

First the mii, now this STEAM game

is there something they're not telling us

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

FreeFallUp

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LuigiTroid20
3DS FC
3222-5636-5087
Ridley will emancipate the last metroid

seriously though what is with Nintendo's obsessions with Lincoln

First the mii, now this STEAM game

is there something they're not telling us
What if it was... FORESHADOWING?!? *Dramatic Background Music and Lightning Flash*

Last edited:
Top Bottom