• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

Ridley FR

Smash Rookie
Hi there! And didn't you know? 2 Metroid games are being planned.
Wait, WHAT ? Seriously ? Where can I find this (if its true ofc) !

Thanks GreatRagnarok for you're welcome, well, i didn't thought to post somewhere else at this moment, so bad !

LockFelino

Smash Master
3DS FC
1719-3394-3527
Oh hey, something is happening. Turns out that NoA is going to stream some footage. A character reveal? Possibly. A Ridley reveal? Would probably crash twitch.
https://twitter.com/nintendoamerica/status/509023406592122881
Meh, not like I used twitch anyway. Guess I can't stream then.
No I meant a weekly Ridley News-round-Up
produced by members of the Ridley thread for members,
all animated, with Kraid as the anchorman.
Kraid reading out news, interviewing special guests like Crocomire etc etc.
I couldn't think of a good name for it though.
KraidKast. I shall start work on it when the next Smash is announced

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Oh hey, something is happening. Turns out that NoA is going to stream some footage. A character reveal? Possibly. A Ridley reveal? Would probably crash twitch.
https://twitter.com/nintendoamerica/status/509023406592122881
NO HYPE! I expect it to be nothing, but will look if I can, damn time zones!

Also, Ridley's roar from when he becomes scahwy according to SOmus

Wait, WHAT ? Seriously ? Where can I find this (if its true ofc) !

Thanks GreatRagnarok for you're welcome, well, i didn't thought to post somewhere else at this moment, so bad !
http://gamerant.com/nintendo-wii-u-3ds-metroid-games/

Last edited:

Xhampi

Smash Lord
It's good to finally have some free time even if it's only for a few hours ^^

Less than a week left before we finally know the fate of Ridley and I'm already prepared to support Ridley for the next smash if the worst happen, but more than this I'm already prepared to kick some *** as the cunning god of death.

Anyway I didn't have the time to check the potds, did I miss anything important ?

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859

.Shìkì

Smash Ace
Many beans will be spilled before that day hits anyway, or does anyone really think that there will be no shop breaking street date?

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Many beans will be spilled before that day hits anyway, or does anyone really think that there will be no shop breaking street date?
I mean, it hasn't happened yet. Still a possibility, sure. At this point though, I almost rather wait until I have the game, unlock Ridley for myself rather than have it spoiled.

Aeon Lupin

Survival of the fittest
It's good to finally have some free time even if it's only for a few hours ^^

Less than a week left before we finally know the fate of Ridley and I'm already prepared to support Ridley for the next smash if the worst happen, but more than this I'm already prepared to kick some *** as the cunning god of death.

Anyway I didn't have the time to check the potds, did I miss anything important ?
Well, nothing much on the potd front so far, but Neo Zero posted something that essentially boosts Ridley's chances immensely. Just go to page 1862, its a long column detailing the leak, and why the roster shown was not final.

NNID
TheSir24
3DS FC
2191-8079-5484
when was that revealed? I never knew this!
And to all the people saying Neo Zero helped Ridley... WE DON'T NEED NO LEAK 'ROUND HERE SUNNY BOI/GAL!
That kind of starting guide/leaflet that surfaced a few days ago with all the Final Smashes and everything had that thing with the bottlecaps (or whatever that is) listed as the StreetPass mode. Apparently you just have to throw them against each other to kick them out of the stage or something.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859

.Shìkì

Smash Ace
I mean, it hasn't happened yet. Still a possibility, sure. At this point though, I almost rather wait until I have the game, unlock Ridley for myself rather than have it spoiled.
Sure, but, lets be honest, we will know either mewtwo or ridley has been confirmed/disconfirmed the second smashboards becomes crashboards for ages and we try to open it soo... X)

Xhampi

Smash Lord
Well, nothing much on the potd front so far, but Neo Zero posted something that essentially boosts Ridley's chances immensely. Just go to page 1862, its a long column detailing the leak, and why the roster shown was not final.
I see that's really good news ^^
Let's hope than one of those slots is Ridley;

Bienvenue, ça devient rare de voir des fans de Ridley français <('u'<)

Ridley FR

Smash Rookie

En effet, je pensais que j'étais le seul, content que je me sois trompé dessus ^^

(Yeah, we speak in French only for this time, it's like hello and first meeting for us)

SuperMasterHand

Smash Journeyman

Nous serons bientot assez pour former la secte officielle des fans de Ridley francais !

By the way, does anyone know when the streams will be held in Europe Time ?

SmilingMad

Smash Lord
By the way guys, this thread

http://smashboards.com/threads/supe...ive-spoiler-bergs-ahead.365410/#post-17392180

Is where all the info from the game will be posted ASAP as soon as it is known. This is where you'll wanna check for sure about Ridley. Notice I'm one of the people providing info. I'll be sure to let you guys know, asap (assuming no crashboards)
Could you PM me when Ridley has been (de)confirmed? I'm going to try and not get myself spoiled, but I still want to know about Ridley.

*Hides mind control device* Yeah... Totally... >.>
give that back you dirty little

Last edited:

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
I also just noticed. NintendoUltra101 was here! And he was nice! Well sir, I think you got banned for screaming Ridley *** at E3, and now you are being nice and want Ridley. You are proof that humans can change for the better!
He was already around here before and he was pretty civil, same with Shokio. It's just that the whole Ridley hate they had going on was just a joke.

A mean joke, that is, but...

Xhampi

Smash Lord
I also just noticed. NintendoUltra101 was here! And he was nice! Well sir, I think you got banned for screaming Ridley *** at E3, and now you are being nice and want Ridley. You are proof that humans can change for the better!
Well both Ultra and Shokio have been here at some point and have been respectul, they also have both said that they don't really care if Ridley makes it as a playable character in the past.

I still dislike their youtube persona tough =3

SmilingMad

Smash Lord
Just check this thread mate! And I'll assist in obtaining the device that allows us to get free Skittles!
Well, the issue is that...well...the thread goes off topic pretty frequently. All the time actually. Chances are I'd take a peek in the thread only to have five million other playable characters pass my retina that I didn't actually want to know about yet.

You know you gave it up the second you left it in the cupboard! It was open season and I took advantage!
I'm going to take advantage of the orifices in your face and store my knife-collection in it.

Top Bottom