• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

CrowGoesCaw

Smash Journeyman
I thought that, but also assumed there'd be other things he'd get from the mega evolution. Like better versions of his moves. Which worries me that his Extreme Speed doesn't do damage normally. :/

BUT, staying on topic, I hope Ridley's tail doesn't count as a hit box. Even more, I'd like it to stop projectiles that hit it, but that seems unlikely. Though I think Links shield should even when he's moving.

LockFelino

Smash Master
3DS FC
1719-3394-3527
Some idiot claimed that the leak was fake because Jigglypuff was there and that the dev team think of a maximum amount of characters before working on said characters. I said it's getting out of hand like the Ridley debate and... Well...Ask Poopmin, he knows
Ah, well I won't ask about it for fear of starting a whole hoopla.

Crainy

Smash Apprentice
So now that Ridley is confirmed, how do you feel about his new design? Its certainly different from everything else we have seen so far, but Im not sure if it really gets his character across all that well, tbh.

Captain Soviet

Smash Apprentice
So now that Ridley is confirmed, how do you feel about his new design? Its certainly different from everything else we have seen so far, but Im not sure if it really gets his character across all that well, tbh.
Obvious troll is obvious?

LockFelino

Smash Master
3DS FC
1719-3394-3527
I'd also like to know. Unless of course you're trolling in which you could kindly take a hike.

Exercise is good yo.

Last edited:

CrowGoesCaw

Smash Journeyman
I'd think 'Hungers For Battle' would suit more. Or 'Murders Your Parents' even better.

I think I've made that joke before. :dizzy:

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I have another question for you all, when Ridley gets announced what are you guys going to do with him. I would love to try to main him along with the villiger/Samus/Little Mac, but if he doesn't fit my play style then I just might play as him every once in a while. I guess what I am asking is if he didn't suit your guys play style would you still try to main him or just casually play him.
I plan on maining Mega Man, Mario and Fox. However, if Ridley is in, I want him to be one of my secondary characters.

CrowGoesCaw

Smash Journeyman
It really was an awesome render. Though I do think the snout would really look way better being longer, that's the only thing holding it back from being super awesome.

Last edited:

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Yeah, I know that bodes well for our Space Dragon, I just don't think he would be placed anywhere else except next to Zamus. Not Randomly wedged somewhere he shouldn't belong.
How ironic it'd be if he was a Charizard clone/semi-clone and thus placed on the same row as the other clones, instead of next to Samus/ZSS.

That looks like a bad Ridley-X model XD
If anything, it makes Ridley-X look good. The fan who made that render did use Ridley-X as the base for the model though while placing the Super Metroid colors onto it, yeah.

Last edited:

Lady Byakugan

Smash Ace
Some idiot claimed that the leak was fake because Jigglypuff was there and that the dev team think of a maximum amount of characters before working on said characters. I said it's getting out of hand like the Ridley debate and... Well...Ask Poopmin, he knows
Anyone who expected jiggly to be cut now or in the future is just dumb tbh

Top Bottom