• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
That's it! THAT'S IT! THIS IS THE STRAW THAT BROKE THE CAMEL'S BACK! While I love that Shulk's now playable, the tease at the end just destroyed everything! I'M DONE BEING TEASED ABOUT RIDLEY! I'm done waiting a whole year for his confirmation, I'm done speculating about the shadow, AND I'M DONE TRYING TO DEFEND A FANBASE WHOM I'M STARTING TO BELIEVE DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE IT!!!

It's over!

Sakurai dislikes the Ridley fans!

You guys dared to speculate in the gloomiest of situations, and you end up getting punished for it!

Sakurai hates this fanbase! You've all been supporting a lost cause for fifteen years!

RIDLEY IS TOO BIG, AFTER ALL!!!!!!! :mad:

My spirit is too worn out to wait any longer...I've officially lost all hope. I can't keep believing any longer. I blame Alax and @ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 for luring me into ever helping you guys! I should've stopped believing him when he believed Paper Mario had a chance because of a stage.

All you can do now is pray that you're right, and that I'm wrong. As for me...I'm done supporting Ridley. You had your chance, and judging from your aggressive behavior, I don't think you've earned it yet. I wish you good luck that the bully detractors don't storm here with "I told you so" when the full roster is revealed.

*shuts my eyes tightly. I hesitate for a second, but I then jump head-first into the river of splounge water*

And thus, history repeats itself...so much for justice. :crying:
Oh my god...Sakurai. How could you break this poor souls spirit?

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
That's it! THAT'S IT! THIS IS THE STRAW THAT BROKE THE CAMEL'S BACK! While I love that Shulk's now playable, the tease at the end just destroyed everything! I'M DONE BEING TEASED ABOUT RIDLEY! I'm done waiting a whole year for his confirmation, I'm done speculating about the shadow, AND I'M DONE TRYING TO DEFEND A FANBASE WHOM I'M STARTING TO BELIEVE DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE IT!!!

It's over!

You guys dared to speculate in the gloomiest of situations, and you end up getting punished for it!

Sakurai hates this fanbase! You've all been supporting a lost cause for fifteen years!

My spirit is too worn out to wait any longer...I've officially lost all hope. I can't keep believing any longer. I blame Alax and @ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 for luring me into ever helping you guys! I should've stopped believing him when he believed Paper Mario had a chance because of a stage.

All you can do now is pray that you're right, and that I'm wrong. As for me...I'm done supporting Ridley. You had your chance, and judging from your aggressive behavior, I don't think you've earned it yet. I wish you good luck that the bully detractors don't storm here with "I told you so" when the full roster is revealed.

*shuts my eyes tightly. I hesitate for a second, but I then jump head-first into the river of splounge water*

Can I get that on a t-shirt?

WayfaringElf

Smash Master
NNID
tobytwo

It's over!

Ridley wasn't at the end of a character trailer, just a random segment.
Look at the jerky movements and the attack paterns.

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404

It's over!

You gave up way too easily. Compared to the shadow, this is just another typical day for the Ridley fanbase.

Weeman

Smash Crusader

It's over!

Or maybe Ridley fans take everything way too seriously sometimes and he just wanted to give a treat to Xenoblade fans, since you know, Metal Face is one of the most popular characters there.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

It's over!

The heck just happened?

Don't tell me he got teased...AGAIN?

Also, we still don't know the icons of the Paper Mario stage and his tease has things in common with the Ridley one with the main difference being of course the intensity.

But seriously, the heck just happened?

Captain Soviet

Smash Apprentice

It's over!

Excuse me, what? Today's been civil.

BeakyBird

Smash Apprentice
He's just talking about the end of the Shulk trailer with the looming shadow. Late. XD

Aeon Lupin

Survival of the fittest
How much you wanna bet Sakurai is waiting for this thread to reach 2000 before he reveals Ridley? I say its possible before launch, so lets get busy.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime

It's over!

TheBrainJem

Smash Hero
NNID
TheBrainJem

It's over!

Please don't give up, there is still hope! We need you brother! we need everybody!

Xenorange

Smash Lord
I'm on the verge of giving up hope as well, that all star pic doesn't look good guys. Quite the incompetent director we have huh? Potentially giving Ridley fans the shaft once again.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Supposing this does actually yield fruit: then what?

I'm genuinely curious here. What do we do once we've achieved everything?
We will either go to conquer the world, bash toobigots for what they have done or just wait until we can buy the game.
Im not really expecting something. Don't spam "hype" replies btw. It is unnecessary and annoying.

Last edited:

WayfaringElf

Smash Master
NNID
tobytwo
I think the shulk trailer with the shadow was meant to destroy the hope of those that still had hope to make the ridley reveal even sweeter.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I'm on the verge of giving up hope as well, that all star pic doesn't look good guys. Quite the incompetent director we have huh? Potentially giving Ridley fans the shaft once again.
He is the opposite of an incompetent director;

If the all star picture mean Ridley isn't playable, then the poor R.O.B. isn't either (even though he appears in the CSS lol).

Last edited:

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
He is the opposite of an incompetent director;

If the all star picture mean Ridley isn't playable, then the poor R.O.B. isn't either (even though he appears in the CSS lol).
And Ganon

iamresh

Smash Apprentice
NNID
VivillonDoe
3DS FC
1891-1659-0237
That's it! THAT'S IT!
THIS IS THE STRAW THAT BROKE THE CAMEL'S BACK! While I love that Shulk's now playable, the tease at the end just destroyed everything! I'M DONE BEING TEASED ABOUT RIDLEY! I'm done waiting a whole year for his confirmation, I'm done speculating about the shadow, AND I'M DONE TRYING TO DEFEND A FANBASE WHOM I'M STARTING TO BELIEVE DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE IT!!!

It's over!

an honorary member has been lost from us and misguided. our glorious commander would be ashamed

Shaboba

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1760-9183-5135
I barely even know what's happening right now and I am beyond hyped hahah this is so unreal. LET'S GO AWWW YEAAA

Top Bottom